LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mattress Protection

You can easily pick up one at any retail store. My bed protector was actually purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond. It's a thick fabric kind that is super easy to wash, fits my bed snuggly, and blocks any fluids from soaking through. Complete life saver given I am a sporadic bed wetter. Best of luck!

The most effective and comfortable mattress protection I have ever found is made by Secure Personal Products and is called 'Waterproof Sheeting'.

Does anyone know if Comco stil makes the plastic mattress covers that they used to? I was at the site and could not find them

Look at the Reviews in my sig, specifically at Rubber Sheets

The Comco mattress cover was excellent but I think they stopped making them

I found a very good mattress protector at Target, I have a king size bed so it was about $35.00. It is a cloth like material, completely waterproof and comfortable. Prior to that mattress protector I had a plastic cover that I got from WalMart, it was about $10. The major downfall for the plastic cover was that it is HOT. I am hot natured to begin with and the plastic cover made it very uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring back a slightly older topic but I just wanted to thank everyone for their input. I decided to go with a vinyl fitted sheet from Bed Bath and Beyond. I think its gonna work well

• 2 years later...
On 15/05/2013 at 11:00 PM, carsfan said:

This is mainly directed towards people who wet the bed either for medical reasons or through night time diaper re-training.