LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Attempt To Destroy Our Special Fetish

Hey, it's the Washington Post. can you say "credibility of Bernie Madoff"?

This is common practice in the poorest parts of Africa, it has always been that way there, and that is well and widely known :huh: Worst is that this is common sense stuff- can you recall ever seeing a film or show about those parts of Africa where any babies were diapered? :o For someone to research this and claim it as a better method is just plain stupid- everyone everywhere who can afford diapers of some sort for their babies uses them, and for a very good and simple reason- they are the best way to deal with this! Duh, I see there's yet another educated idiot in the world who needs to trade their degrees in for a shovel to match their intelligence with their vocation :bash:

EC has been around for a long time and ain't nobody got time for that. My wife's grandmother did that with my MIL, but only because she is batshit crazy. She claims she had her potty trained by six months, but only because she had charted everything out and knew when to hold her over the toilet.

E/C has been around for as long as anyone can remember, if they want to remember such things :P Anyways, I did some reading about this and it's nothing new. Something that parents do in what we consider "third world countries" where cultures are very different from ours. Sanitation standards in these places are crud and much like they had been in ancient times. There were (or are) no real "jobs' so to speak and parents (mothers) took their small children with them where ever they went anyways, so they are familiar with the childs' signals when they needed to go or when they were hungry etc. So knowing this helped the parent do what was needed to help the child etc. I read somewhere also that American Indians would line a papoose with moss or other naturally absorbent materials to help contain the childs bodily products while enclosed in the device and being carried, this was done for centuries and then some. The advent of the "diaper' was something that came about as a means to increase social sanitary conditions. Instead of open troughs or other open public places where one would relieve themselves, or the child, they now had garments for children so that bodily products could be contained and 'controlled' in a more sanitary way. One of the reasons that dysentery and other diseases were rampant in Europe was due in large to the utter lack of sanitation and over crowding in the cities. From my reading, the first "diaper" wasn't even called that, but a 'swaddling cloth' to wrap the child in. this did 2 things, 1) kept the child warm and snug similar to the environment they just came from and 2) again helped contain bodily products for later disposal and ease of clean up. It wasn't called a "Diaper" really until much later when the particular weave of fabric (called a diaper weave) was developed and named after a style of masonry (brick laying) called a "diaper pattern" if you look closely at teh weave of birdseye diapers yo will see that pattern. don't believe me look it up! :P Anyways, this is the long way around a history lesson, which basically says that sure E/C is something that some people might choose in the modern world, if they have the time and money to support it. But since most parents (IE mothers) don't due to personal desire to work or have their own business or having to work to support a duel income household, the possibility of this becoming a 'standard method of child rearing" is pretty nill. Given the extremely HUGE populations of todays cities and urban environments, it is highly impractical (and unsanitary and quite possibly illegal) to be helping a child relieve themselves on the sidewalk or local park lawn or what ever. Imagine the THOUSANDS of kids being allowed to do that over time.....Y*U*C*K! So E/C is fine at home I guess, but publicly no. Diapers are a modern containment device for social sanitation, but even non E/C parents still leave used diapers in parking lots and on sidewalks and don't dispose of them properly. People don't even bother to read the ^%$#@! package that states that you need to EMPTY THE CONTENTS OF TEH DIAPER BEFORE DISPOSAL< which means scrap the crap out before tossing! Now we have landfills full of poop contaminating the water etc....and people want to do the E/C thing TOO?? :badmood: me thinks not! :P So this isnt anything new, and diapers are here to stay like it or not. I don't see this as a threat to anything, other then the major manufacturers of disposables who (I am sure) being urged to make a more biodegradable "green" or eco friendly product...but that wont lead people to E/C. Cloth diapers and pps maybe...masses of people holding half- clad children over open pits to relieve themselves...N*O*T! I don't see modern society going back 500 or more years in that regard just so we can have what...? better potty trained children? :screwy: It's more a choice on the individual level, not something that mass society would embrace..since in general most people are just to damn lazy :P So have no fear, diapers will change (no pun) and might look completely different 50 years from now, but they will still be around in one way or another. As will people like us who enjoy them for what ever reason. :D

EC has been around for a long time and ain't nobody got time for that. My wife's grandmother did that with my MIL, but only because she is batshit crazy. She claims she had her potty trained by six months, but only because she had charted everything out and knew when to hold her over the toilet.

Right! Who's training who?

L-U-N-A-T-I-C. Why do you ask?

• Like 1

This actually sounds dangerous. C Diff is a bad infection to have. It is commonly found in nursing homes where there are many poo accidents. EC ensures that accidents will happen thereby ensuring the likelihood of intestinal bacteria being spread like the plague. This belongs in the graveyard of bad ideas.

At my local Target Store on Monday 6 May 2013, I purchased 4 x120 count cartons of Pampers Cruisers Size 4, for USA$0.31 each including CA state and local sales tax which is 9.75%.

Yes, in a disposable diaper is oil byproducts, a resource that we are running out of, if we are to believe the media. Yet, oil prices are constantly rising - cause the companies have engineered a world that is dependant on it.

What I do not see is how EC any any way will affect adult diaper fetish. Disposable and cloth diapers will still be manufactured. Washing and drying machines will still be sold.

First off, this is not exactly a new ide - I have head of it quite a few years ago...Never really that popular anywhere from I can tell, because it takes too much effort...

Also - I don't see how that would effect anything anyway...

Even assuming that approach was adopted be everyone - it assumes that there is nothing wrong with the kid medically to prevent control (and I am proof that dose not happen 100% of the time) - also even if all is medically fine as a kid, and into adulthood - still accidents and diseases do happen, that could cause a medical issue preventing proper control.

Point is, I seriously doubt the diaper, regardless of size, is going anywhere......

I think I have started a side debate on the pros and cons of disposable vs cloth. It is a never ending unresolvable debate. However, I chose to make my own decisions based on imperical data and research, rather than some political / sales policy and/or quotation