LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend Ok W/diapers Then Does 180

Been through that with girlfriends in the past. From my experience it doesn't get any better and they never go back to being OK with wearing diapers. Hope that yours works out though.

Super harsh!!!! Sorry to hear. I've always been one to set the line of how I should be treated. Unless what she's saying plays into your kink have a sit down and tell her you can't be spoken to that way.

There's hundreds of chicks who would be willing to accept you for you and not beat you up about it. Good luck.

I went through this about a year ago with my gf; but moreso with my little side. I never did the diaper thing around her but she did finally tell me to not do the little thing because she wanted to date the grown up me. I have been with her for over 4 years now and I think it was honestly for the best. I think in your case she wants this in moderation. Going 24/7 is a dream some people have and its great if it works for everyone involved - and I think your GF is trying to tell you to mix it up a little.

• Like 1

By her saying that she wanted you to put on a diaper so you don't embarrass her in front of your friends means she is embarrassed by your choice to want to be incontinent. She has that right. She should have told you much sooner athough. It's been stated many times on this board to be careful about choosing to be incontinent because you might get what you wish for. Sounds like you are on your way to getting there. Now you have to deal with it. It's not fun all the time. Matter of fact it can be a pain. Take it from someone who knows. I am incontinent & without implant surgery for which to date I've denied doing I always will be. I cannot forget & cannot turn the faucet off & yet I still get embarrassed about waiting too long between changes, excusing myself from family or friends to change, watching the clock so I can be sure of few leaks & so on.

She is embarrassed because she is aware that your incontinence is self imposed. If it happend for reasons you could not control she would understand & try to help wherever she could. I can understand her feelings toward you forgetting that you were not properly protected. Incontinence is not a sometimes thing in the real sense. You need to evaluate what it is you really want and adjust yourself accordingly. Sorry if I sound a little harsh here as that's not the goal at all. I just want to offer some opinion from someone who has limited choices

Though wearing 24/7 is something I fantasize about occasionally, I probably would not follow through with it due to the possible social repercussions. Anyways, just reading your post it looks like your girlfriend didn't do a 180 on diapers, but in the time since you told her just probably never imagined you'd be wearing diapers all the time for what appears to be an indefinite period. Did you discuss how long you'd be wearing 24/7 when you started doing that? Being okay with a significant other's fetish does not mean you have to indulge it all the time. Remember that it's your fetish, not hers, but the social repercussions I mentioned earlier can also have some blow back on her. Lots of people would be embarrassed if their friends found out they are dating someone who wears diapers.

• Like 2

I would be upset, especially if she was lead to believe that this wasn't a 24/7 deal and then all the sudden you're wearing 24/7. Also, to have an accident when not wearing proves that this is effecting more of your life than she originally thought. I would be humiliated and angry if my man was suddenly something different than I thought.

• 6 months later...

While I am glad the two of you worked out, this move is extremely passive aggressive and not a good recommendation for someone wanting to build a respectful collaborative relationship.

Don't know if it will help much in your situation, but what I did when my wife asked me to give up my diapers was to wet the bed every night I did not have a diaper on.

As my wife knew of my diaper wearing befor we married and of my desire to loose all control of my bladder and bowels so I would need to wear diapers 24-7. It was quite the shock when she asked me to give up the diapers, as she put it, she was growing tired of sleeping with a baby every night. refering to me being the baby casue I was wearing diapers.

I reminded her I was still a man, and could do what a man does in the bedroom, just that I needed unwrapping before hand and rewrapping afterwards.

On the few days after she asked me to give up the diapers, I made a point never to get to the bathroom in time to use the toliet. After a couple of weeks she relented and said I could go back to wearing diapers if it was what I realy wanted. I told her than and there it was all I ever had wanted to wear, that I loved the feeling of wearing a diaper and the feeling of wetting and messing in my diapers.

That was 23 years or so ago, we are still married and I am still happly wetting and messing my diapers.

Don't know if it will help much in your situation, but what I did when my wife asked me to give up my diapers was to wet the bed every night I did not have a diaper on.

As my wife knew of my diaper wearing befor we married and of my desire to loose all control of my bladder and bowels so I would need to wear diapers 24-7. It was quite the shock when she asked me to give up the diapers, as she put it, she was growing tired of sleeping with a baby every night. refering to me being the baby casue I was wearing diapers.

I reminded her I was still a man, and could do what a man does in the bedroom, just that I needed unwrapping before hand and rewrapping afterwards.

On the few days after she asked me to give up the diapers, I made a point never to get to the bathroom in time to use the toliet. After a couple of weeks she relented and said I could go back to wearing diapers if it was what I realy wanted. I told her than and there it was all I ever had wanted to wear, that I loved the feeling of wearing a diaper and the feeling of wetting and messing in my diapers.

That was 23 years or so ago, we are still married and I am still happly wetting and messing my diapers.

I thought about using this technique to convince my wife to diaper me. When I suggested it, she told me I was too big for her to be diapering as I am twice her size. Furthermore, she said if I started wetting and eliminating bodily wastes in the bed, she would go before a Judge and have me commited to an asylum and take over legal guardianship and control of me. I knew if this happened I would be in an old folks home only getting one diaper change per day with the wife enjoying life on the outside. I just totally dropped that idea at that point.

• 2 weeks later...