LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wheres Everyone Live And How Long Have You Liked Diapers

You can find where everybody lives by using the Guestmap and you might try reading the blogs

I remember the first Pack of diapers I ever got myself I was about eight and got some money from my grandparents and its was a Saturday Moring when my family was all still in bed, I went 6 blocks away to a store called CVS and went in and got a pack of goodnites they were the white ones it was fall time I had a jacket on and as I was walking out of the store My neibor was driving past till this day I still don't know if she seen me walking home with a pack of diapers the store have clear bags so you could see what was in them.

In 1964, I was born in Southern California, USA. My family says I was dry day and night by the time I was 33 months old, but my bladder was tiny and over-active.

Seattle area.. I've liked diapers since I was 5 and have worn cloth diapers and plastic pants nightly for about 15 years.

• 2 months later...

Southern California, I started to like diapers and plastic pants around 6 or 7. I found a pack of Gerber plastic pants left over from when I was a toddler and tried them on to see if they would still fit. I have been hooked on cloth diapers and plastic pants since. I have been 24/7 for over 5 years now. Over 45 years loving diapers more each day.