LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Diapers Or Pajamas Too?

I too wear only a tee shirt and diapers to bed anything more then that and I get over heated. Most times I only sleep on top of the covers and very seldom sleep under so beware when looking into my room, It'll leave no doubt. LOL

When lounging around the house it's just a diaper and tee but if it gets chilly it is my

• 2 weeks later...

I have real problems regulating my body temperature due to medical problems so I only wear my nappy to bed and will usually kick the duvet off during the night if I wear PJ to bed then I will wake up too hot even with out the duvet summer and winter, I change into PJ's during the evening but they come off before bed

• 1 month later...

Depending on the weather, I wear a footed sleeper or pjs over my diaper and plastic pants. In Summer I just wear a diaper and plastic pants. I don't want my Teddy Bears to get wet.

for me I am a regressive ab. I have always hated seeing a small child in just a diaper. seems sort of trashy to me. in this case, clothes make the baby. I always have some sort of oneise or summer weight baby jammies on in the warmer months and in the winter months, it is onesie and polar fleece footie jammies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wear a nightie or nightgown at night over my diaposable diaper and plastic panties (yes, I´m a bedwetter, so I have to wear protection not only at night).

When I´m wearing Pajamas I normally leave out the pajama bottoms and I´m clad only in plastic panties.

If its really cold I'll wear my fursuit (Just the body portion) as its really not much different from footed pajamas (not footed), during warmer weather (late spring/summer) Just a Diaper, Plastic Pants and a T-shirt (Sometimes just the diaper and plastic pants if its really hot), I also don't like wearing socks at night so no matter what I don't wear socks at night.

I've never like wearing anything but my diaper. My mother liked to dress me in Dr Denton’s with the feet but I complained so much that she switched to a Onesie (and that may have been before Gerber started making them) and I wore the ones she made for me up until I was 12. So today I almost always sleep in cloth diapers and Gary plastic pants covered with a tank top Onesie.