LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depend Real Fit - Now With Blue!

Now if they would only offer the regular ladies "Silhouette" in something other than "peach" color- but if they changed this, then there is hope :D I don't mind the Gray color of their pull-up 'underwear' or 'Real Fits' and I'd be happy with white too, but wearing 'peach' is more than I want to risk at work where I have already torn my pants and been diaper-exposed once :( Needing diapers is easier to explain that wearing a woman's product while I am working as a man :rolleyes: I am thinking of changing to the "Silhouettes"

Saw them in Walgreens today, so not exclusive to Wal-Mart. Only the men's so far, so I think they are brand new and shipping for restocks of the single color boxes. My Walgreens seems to have trouble keeping the Men's XL in stock, so there's quite a few folks other than me buying that size. probably why it got the new ones first.

Saw them there today too and I smiled, but only for a moment cause all I had money for was a bag of Gray ones for work <_< They were clearancing a bag of "Protection with Tabs" but I didn't look at the price cause I didn't feel like crying :( Soon enough money will come....

• 1 month later...

The blue is supposed to be a limited time thing, and the mega-packs they sell online are all grey. personally i LOVE the blue, but to each their own :)

I saw neither the 'Real Fit' or 'Silhouettes' in these colors when I restocked Sunday :( And I tried both Walgreens and CVS. Now that my work is finally picking up enough for me to afford to have some fun, they are discontinuing fun :bash: I will be on a quest later today as business will be taking me to enough places that I am sure to find a store with these left on the shelves <_< Why is my life always like that? By the time I am able to do something I really want to, it's almost always gone :crybaby:

I still don't completely understand the point of them. I have said this before but it seems like there's a variety of incontinence pads out there that work better, are more discreet, and allow you to wear any underwear you wish.