LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nra Reasoning

So it's all the fault of video games, rather than your gun culture (only in America would one record a song that follows "Praise the Lord" with "and pass the ammunition" - i.e. Sin Wagon). Got it. Listen to yourselves. "We're killing each other because we don't lick Jesus' asshole enough". Funny coincidence that it's the Christian states that loved their lynch mobs and love their death penalties and teen pregnancy.

So it's all the fault of video games, rather than your gun culture (only in America would one record a song that follows "Praise the Lord" with "and pass the ammunition" - i.e. Sin Wagon). Got it. Listen to yourselves. "We're killing each other because we don't lick Jesus' asshole enough". Funny coincidence that it's the Christian states that loved their lynch mobs and love their death penalties and teen pregnancy.

FYI, women were blamed on becoming alcoholics because of Jazz music, not to mention that films have been doing this long before video games. Your 'NEW MEDIA IS EVIL' tactics are tripe.

i will agree with you on one thing, america has changed, and not for the better. you seem to keep thinking that it is the constitution that needs changed, i couldnt disagree more. it is the american people that need to change, BACK to what we were before, when we had more value for life, and more respect for others, the way we were in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and i will even say the 80s, back when we had the pledge of allegence and prayer in school, and for someone like me who has lost faith, that should be saying something for me to mentioned that. those 2things gave common ground for lack of the right term, and for those that would believe beng told about some entity that is suppose to see everything you do, it helped to make them more aware of what they do

People seem to think if the country finds more religion, they'll automatically be more moral, although, the Irish Troubles were largely an armed conflict rooted in the different Christian sects, the Arab-Israeli Wars are religiously motivated on both sides.

If you want to see the mindset, behind the US Constitution and the Second Amendment, look at the words of Thomas Jefferson. "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

I am an unusual one- a Democrat with a history of gun ownership. Actually, I consider myself a reformed Republican. I shook hands with R Nixon, voted for Reagan both times, then became disenchanted with the GOP when the Religious Right came in. Now we have an awful mix of the NRA, Tea Party and Lord Rush running the RNC. There are no new ideas, no sane ideas and no willingness to work with the opposition. We don't need new laws, except to force a background check in all cases. With a few changes in policy, we can effect a real change: 1. Police should be instructed to shoot to kill if facing a threat from someone with an assault weapon. There are too many police widows already. 2. Police departments should boycott gun dealers and manufacturers who provide more superior weapons to the general public than they provide to the police. 3. Same policy for all federal agencies and the Defense Department. 4. Any gun safety programs (including armed guards in schools) should be paid for by a tax against the ammunition sold in this country. We do that now with tobacco, why not guns? That's my story, common sense. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

maybe society will and maybe it wont, maybe what could spark a change is an incentive to change back, or to at least mimic a change, like a heavy financial penalty for kids being immoral, paid by the parents at risk of jail time for nonpayment or repeated offenses, those on welfare or other "entitlements" would have that much more of a reason to teach their kids right from wrong, right down to "boy, go break me off a switch" because if its as litle as 50 dollars, that 50 they have to pay because their kid bullied another can really hurt, and as i see it, parents are responsible for everything their kid does because that kid is a representation of their parents and the values given or lack there of. we also need to make the laws a bit more spanking friendly, so teachers can spank without fear of lawsuits (you dont want your kid spanked, make damn sure he knows where the line is and not to cross it, or homeschool him", some of the nanny state laws need to be tossed out, i could probably come up with other ways but i dont want to get too far into it

i dont think i need to say too muh, betty said a lot i would have, i will say that what you propose is the same as a registry, and that is too close to a total confiscation, as well as being unenforceable and not well thought out. without high tax stamps one cannot buy a machine gun, and practically none of the machine guns owned by private owners are used in crimes, they are locked away as they are way too valuable, and when they are shot, it is in a highly controlled setting, the average person not wealthy cannot afford selective fire or anything higher, just semi auto and lower. those with guns before the registry you propose would not be entered as it would be thought of by the public as a violation of privacy and likely law enforcement(namely sheriffs) would not enforce it as many are now saying they will refuse to sieze any guns ordered by the feds.

The problem with this type of registry is if our country were ever occupiued by a forign power or were to become less than the democracy we expect, one of the first actions would be to remove all weapons from private citizens. A national registry would make this very easy. If the government doesn't know you have guns or how many you have it makes it very difficult or nearly impossible to get them all.

The problem with this type of registry is if our country were ever occupiued by a forign power or were to become less than the democracy we expect, one of the first actions would be to remove all weapons from private citizens.

If our country was ever occupied by a foreign power we would have much bigger problems than your precious guns. Having said that, I think it is a waste of time to craft laws or policies for conditions that have never happened and will likely never happen. That is why I am not stocking up on weapons for the zombie apocalypse. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

one big problem with that is the same as before, criminals will have unregistered guns, and they will use what they have to help them steal other guns, which may never be recovered, and as we saw when some nut posted in a newspaper the addresses of gun owners, it will give those criminals a list of their first victims(likely waiting until the home would be empty before attempting their crime but also being armed incase the home owner makes it home before the crime is done), and decades ago there was no national registry, and i just talked to an elderly man less than an hour ago, and he cant think of one shooting when what i was suggesting was done, which is the re-introduction of dscipline, and putting back the things in school that have been taken out. and as for straw purchases, it tends to be illegal already, if i sold my .410 to someone

the CONTINENTAL united states no, but hawaii yes, and it is just as much a part of america as any other part, and it has been attacked by the japanese. at that time they had the military to stop the invasion, but or when china decides to call in the massive debt, and we dont have the money, you know they will try to take american land, and the only thing that will stop that is the armed citizenry, because the president and by extention the military(except for those that rebel)