LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Think Diapers Are Part Of Who You Are?

I feel this way about myself. It will never go away, I will always wear them. So I feel they are part of me and it's who I am. So when people judge people who wear them and say they are sick people and need help or are mentally ill, I think they are saying that about me too. Even if they say it about a person, I will think they think that of me too because I also wear them. I even feel it's part of my identity. But this is a part of me I don't share with people and I prefer that.

I defo feel that way and i'm dreading the days when i have to stop... just to please family. family think i'm ill because of this feeling i got and now awaiting an psychological assessment cause they think i'm ill :( it madness... oh wells

marie

Yes, I do now. It took me a while to get comfortable with this part of myself and I wasted a lot of time and effort denying it in the past. My last attempt at denying this part of me was to indulge in it so much that I'd get tired of it. On the contrary, the more wore diapers and allowed myself to wet them, the more I wanted.

The trick is to realize there are so many things tha tmake up a person, diapers of course are a part of it, just like liking certain foods, or tv shows or tennis shoes help make up your person too...

Diapers are part of who I am!

Me: a very solvent retired 65-year-old widowed male DL into astronomy, geology, hiking, kayaking, skiing, motorcycles & paragliders.

This morning woke up not in a diaper for the first time in months, made myself some espresso and contemplated life, the universe and everything. The house is quiet, the dogs hardly stirring.

So I’ve made it? I survived (okay, prospered) in the work environment. Health is great, doctor actually told me not to lose anymore weight, if I did I’d have to ballast up on my paraglider anyway.

Then there is this diaper thing that keeps permeating my very existence. Diapers: cloth, pull-up cloth, Abena, Depends and plastic pants of all varieties. I’ve seen pictures here of stashes that far surpass what I have, but the entire space under my platform bed is filled and that makes me feel happy. What’s great is that after all these years the binge\purge cycles have ended and I know this is here to stay. I feel sympathy for those that still feel shame and guilt over this fascination with diapers. I might try to provide some sage advice, but everyone comes at their diaper desires for different reasons. Diapers are only one aspect of your life, live the rest as fully as you can.

So what should I do about diapers? I think I’ll go walk the dogs in the cold morning air.

Diapers are part of who I am!

Me: a very solvent retired 65-year-old widowed male DL into astronomy, geology, hiking, kayaking, skiing, motorcycles & paragliders.

... I might try to provide some sage advice, but everyone comes at their diaper desires for different reasons. Diapers are only one aspect of your life, live the rest as fully as you can.

Diapers are an irrevocable part of who I am. Like so may other things about me, I will not be different from this- it is how I want to be B) Diapers alone do not define me, but even were my small leakage problems to disappear, I won't stop wearing diapers 24/7. I like love them that much :girl_happy:

I feel that way. I been diaper lover since I was a kid and believe I was born this way. I absolutely love them but I don't let it control me to the point where someone is going to give it a bad name. I believe in the things I do and anyone else pertaining diapers that incorporates them part of who they are; indulges them. People are going to think we are all the same. The general public

I'd say its part of who I am for sure, of course it is. But I wouldn't say it is really part of my everyday me, the part people actual see. It's seperate from them and I very much intend to keep it that way.

And of course I'd be offended if someone insulted ABDL not knowing its significance to me. Hell if someone judged everyone whose a pedophile I'd be offended. I'd probably qoute "We're quick to judge but slow to understand" at them.

Cos it's true. :P