LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did You Get For Xmas

suzuki2011

I got myself FARCRY 3 for my birthday this year (12/3), so didn't really want anything, I got some Fred Meyer gift cards from my boss, I got myself a bottle of black velvet for x-mess, that's it, I like a boring x-mess, it's nice and refreshing.

I got plenty of money from a few of my family members, and lucky for me it's half and half Target gift cards and cash. It looks like I'm buying myself a new footed sleeper and some diapers tomorrow. :)

A silver and black cross necklace and a beautiful hand-carved snowman. Plus a new Alienware X51 PC.

post-1-0-73749000-1356638919_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-95877100-1356638947_thumb.jpg

You Failed to mention that Apple Pie Moonshine!!!! Ohhhhh Nummy! and doing my favorite Monty Python voice: Alienware? You bastard..you luucky ...luucky bastard! :):P

And to those Members of DD that reached out above and beyond and sent me wishes and gifts, I thank you From the deepest part of what little heart I have left! I have received or have been told I will: A gift card to put 200 minutes on my Cell Phone, Which I did. a $40 Amazon Gift card, which bought me 3 packs of Tranquility ATN's and a cover for the cell phone, less I drop it and lose the aforementioned 200 minutes :P. A gift card for Krogers, which I will use to buy me the best New Years feast I have had in a few years! And Someone said I could have the rest of their Molicares they had that were too small, so that during that New Years Shopping and Feast I can do what I have to do without fearing any leaks. Another Fine Member pledged some kind of bonus points they receive from a online endeavor site they use to total at least $50, which I will credit to a PayPal account and will use for more diapers :) Finally a member mentioned that they would send me a Visa Gift Card, amount unknown? But depending on that, I will use part to go out and have a few drinks on New Years Eve and try and act like nothing is going on in my life, perhaps for a night forget my troubles and try and have a good time. Maybe meet a new lady/Mommy? :huh: Other than that, I got one card and a few lotto tickets, .....Negative on the lotto tickets :( But it was a glimmer of hope.

To those that stepped up and gave from what they don't have or much of and those that simply said "keep your head up" I sincerely (really, Really) say a big thank you!

Your friend, Tim

Oh in case I left out anything from someone, please let me know... I am kind of excited by it all.. I will give credit where it is due!

Lots of bits and pieces, I was very fortunate!

My favourite was a new beard trimmer which was perfect, just what I needed and I'm waiting for a new set of darts that I ordered online (Watching the PDC world championships on TV always gets me back playing)

Well one might say that daddy spoiled me. I got so many of the Fischer Price Disney Princess Little People, The Recuers, Cinderella and The Secret of the Wings on Blu Ray and I also got Two American Girl Doll book sets, Caroline and Marie-Grace and Cecile. I also got a gift card from Barnes and Noble form my brother and mother.

I got 2 awesome gifts 1 was a combined gift from all my friends and Family which was a Canon EOS 1 DX Digital Camera and the other i ordered which is the Sister camera to the 1 DX Which is the 1 DC and is a cinema camera rather than a straight still camera that does video the 1 DC set me back 13,000 $ but should be very nice to use and since all my lens's are L glass or L glass cinema lenses already I am set and ready for both bodies to join my Family, I know have 3 "super bodies" for shooting fast and hard at public or private events and when i purchased the first "super body" i purchased 2 optical or radio controlled flashes and a hot shoe transceiver which both of these new bodies fully integrate and support.

If you can't tell yet i am a trained photographer have worked for many large newspapers in my spar time and have shot everything from babies first breath to Funerals and all of lives moments in between, that was like my "Second job"but also part of my first job as i was a Trained and Certified Evidence Preservation Technician.