LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wedding Diapers Confirmed! Finally/maybe?

Repaid1

Nice Panty shot :huh: Bonus to those who can tell me was this picture taken before the wedding or after the reception? And what tells you the deciding factor? I give you a free name change :P

BTW, I knew this was a fake, Photoshop is for amateurs anyway! :)

This next one was outside a bar in a porta-pottie during a festival me and my then wife attended several years ago: When I came out and she was standing there next to go in. When she came out she said: You did read and follow that sign didn't you" :P And folks this was in The bar Patio toilet!!!

post-2568-0-96689100-1356362252_thumb.jp

post-2568-0-96689100-1356362252_thumb.jp

Photo was taken befor the reception/dance.

Proof is the white lace around the brides leg. New hubby takes it off the leg and tosses it as part of wedding dance.

Correct you are, well as far as I can tell. Those things are called garters, The bride wears two into the wedding and just as she tosses the flowers to the single ladies at the reception, it is customary for the grom to reach up her leg and take one off and shoot it over his shoulder at the single men who attend the reception. :) Good for you!

Correct you are, well as far as I can tell. Those things are called garters, The bride wears two into the wedding and just as she tosses the flowers to the single ladies at the reception, it is customary for the grom to reach up her leg and take one off and shoot it over his shoulder at the single men who attend the reception. :) Good for you!

I caught the garter once at a wedding, then my sister caught the bouquet. Very embarrassing situation...

If all i had to do to not be incontinent was wear a diaper and get married again i'll stay incontinent thank you very much but i'm nonliving through that hell again,

or for that matter knowing i'm in the prime of my life ,trying to save a drug addict who is going to kill herself after torturing me and then my health is going to go away and i am going to hit the trifecta of rare congenital diseases that doctors can not figure out how in Gods name i got them especially because one of them is screened for at birth and i should have tested positive yet i did not but went on to have the disease, i went from odds greater than 1 in 9 billion of having these two diseases to greater thsn 1 in 30 billion rhats a little over 4 times the population of the planet we are over populated now the earth could not grow enough food to feed proper let alone we would have to build apartment buildings like the twin towers milliona upon millions of them so that we could preserve farmland to grow crop's and raise chickens cows pigs and such, there would still be widespread starvation.and many Countries would become more or less ghrttos, those that produce very little domestic food product rely on inputted food well those Countries that have enough to share will not any more and those countries will like i say become ghettos of starving people and no help in site

Tdk...

Wow are you incoherent..... Marriage may not be for you, having had some really bad experiences.....but I promise you, there are also very good experiences to be had too. It begins with the right type of partner...someone who cares for your happiness, too, and understands that the purpose of the relationship is to make each other happier.

I have been through one bad partnership...and now am in a good marriage that will hold good until death do us part...change the personality of your partner and you WILL do better next time.

• 2 weeks later...

I know a couple that run a wedding planning business. They don't know about this side of my life, but I did manage to jokingly ask them about the whole wedding diaper myth. He didn't know anything about it, but had heard about the myth before. She, on the other hand, said it actually does happen on occasion. Definitely not a common thing, but some girls 'leak' when they get excited or nervous. Usually they just use absorbent pads, but some of them go with full blown diapers.

• 4 weeks later...