LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween

for us it all depends on if someone is having a party the weekend before.... as halloween is on a wednesday work, we work until 430 and then have to be at work the next morning so won't be going out...

I'm going as the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland. I'll be wearing a Bellisimo since it has better absorbancy and i plan on having some great wine. My wife is naturally going as Alice. She said that she may be wearing one of my Teddy's "just in case I get too tipsy." I was honestly surprised when she said that since she has only worn a diaper once since we've been together.

I've been trying to talk people into dressing up for Halloween but we have a couple of those "religious" people who don't "believe" in it. I was going to go as a baby Munchkin!

Not to get too off topic but I recently did some light research on the topic and was shocked by how much Halloween is very specifically a Christian holiday. Very little in the holiday as we celebrate it is pagan in origin. The costume wearing, carving of gourds, the idea that the dead run free and dangerous on the night, all Christian concepts. The holiday "All Hallow's Eve" is even a Christian name. The holiday is the eve of All Saints Day (or All Hallows Day).

The only relationship to the pagan holiday Samhain is the rough time of year it takes place. Christmas and Easter as celebrated in much of the western world are FAR more pagan in their ritual.

Also if I've gotten any of my facts wrong, and this is very possible, feel free to let me know. It was very light research but everything I could find from legitimate journals seemed to say roughly the same thing. The rituals are granted very old and out of fashion in the church as a whole, but are still Christian and not Pagan in origin.

We are meeting friends in the Inland Empire for a little party and I'll be dressed as an Akatsuki who left the Leaf. So, who understands that?

Oh and I still have no idea what's going on for Halloween. All my friends are getting to that "I have a baby" time of life and that complicates things a bit. I never know if I should buy a costume or not. I kinda wanted to go as one of the Monarch's Henchmen from Venture Bros. but that's in investment in time and a bit of money to even put together a kinda crappy one.

i forgot about work. My unit hasn't decided on a theme yet, but i will be dressing up at work.. the joys of a desk job w/ no exposure to hte public!!! we have a VERY relaxed dress code.. as in i wear jeans, and a hoodie and crazy vans sneakers every day..... and flip flops and shorts in the summer.... and we all LOVE halloween in my building, and the units compete for the best decorated/theme every year.

Don't know if it's retail you're working but man do I not miss that. I worked at Target for years in my late teens and early 20s until breaking into my profession. I didn't mind it so much at the time but in retrospect it was nasty work. I also worked at one of the busiest stores in the state. Anyway I remember holidays. Halloween wasn't too bad. I think the worst was actually Back to School. I remember staying after close, which was 10pm, until almost 2am just fixing up the store for the next day.

Anyway, back to halloween. Worse comes to worse I won't mind too terribly if I end up stuck at home by myself. Probably watch Trick 'R Treat. There's loads of horror movies I love to death but I don't think any others really exemplify the holiday as well for me as that film.

I have a full baby outfit I usually wear (bonnet, oversized pacifier, laced bib, babyish and short tee shirt, diaper cover with oversized safety pin, and baby booties). It's light blue and silky. I usually get a few comments about how cut I look or secure I must be to wear it openly. They're both right.