LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Whole Forum Site Sucks Ass!

Guest Diapered Jeff

i think its a throw back to when you could like and dislike threads, a plus or minus system. to avoid people dislike all posts by certain members all day, a quota was put, where baby bankers had more likes and dislikes than those who were not baby bankers... but all still had a cap...

If it weren't for the cap i'd have at least 2000 + rep points by now... also it used to be no one saw how you rep'd a post....

I can poke around the main board admin section to look for the area that controls it to see where it is set now. Other than that, I am not sure if the site software we use now, IPBoard, is going to be replaced, or just built upon with the new software DD has. If we remain with IPBoard as the "main frame". Then I would think that we would be limited on modifying it. But what the hell do I know, I just work here :P

I recently was with my new mommie shopping at Krogers and they had cookies on sale..so I grabbed a thing of M&M cookies. Surprisingly they not only tasted fresh baked but were chewy soft like grandma used to make. A Cold glass of milk and I was in heaven, she said "your just like a little kid" I just patted my diapered front in my jeans and she giggled and said "Oh yeah, that's right...little baby" :P

It's crazy, but I was browsing DD while idly non-listening to Sam Harris talking about morality, and at the same time as I remembered where this thread went Harris said something along the lines of "He likes vanilla, he likes chocolate, maybe we can reach a compromise."

Ended up going to 2 shops to get a sugar rush >.<

It's crazy, but I was browsing DD while idly non-listening to Sam Harris talking about morality, and at the same time as I remembered where this thread went Harris said something along the lines of "He likes vanilla, he likes chocolate, maybe we can reach a compromise."

Ended up going to 2 shops to get a sugar rush >.<

LMFAO sugar rush

Does this actually count as a successful troll attack?

He has created a 5 page discussion, but he hasn't degenerated in attacks. Instead we've defined a new wonderful word- butthurt is just beautiful, had a great conversation about cookies and brownies. All caused because some guy posted on a diaper site asking how to lose weight, but then said he would change diet, exercise, or actually do anything to lose weight. It makes me wonder if this was all one planned attack- the whole thing, in which case it was just brilliant.