LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jokes

Sorry, I didn't look back to see if this thread is elsewhere here.

I spotted this anecdote on another site and do not know if it is :Crylol: . So I guess this is a review.

I thought this was a nice funny.

Baby

An 18-year-old girl finally had the opportunity to go to a party by herself. Since she was very good-looking, she was a bit nervous about what to do if boys hit on her. Her mom said, "It's very easy! Whenever a boy starts hitting on you, you ask him, 'What will be the name of our baby?' That'll scare them off." So off she went. After a little while at the party, a boy started dancing with her, and little by little he started kissing her and touching her. She asked him, "What will our baby be called?" The boy found some excuse and disappeared. Some time later, the same thing happened again: a boy started to kiss her neck, her shoulders... She stopped him and asked about the baby's name, and he ran off.

Later on, another boy invited her for a walk. After a few minutes, he started kissing her, and she asked him, "What will our baby be called?" He continued, now slowly taking her clothes off. "What will our baby be called?" she asked once more. He began to have sex with her. "What will our baby be called?!" she asked again. After he was done, he took off his "full" condom, gave it a knot, and said, "If he gets out of this one... David Copperfield! :Crylol::Crylol::)

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like 1

What did the judge tell the bigamist?

You can't have your Kate and Edith, too.

I just smilingly groaned IRL. Seriously.

I love puns and wordplay. Such a guilty little pleasure...

Prosecutor: Your Honor, the Defendant is an electrician named Sparks. He is charged with battery.

Judge: Having found Defendant Sparks guilty as charged, he is sentanced to 30 days in a dry cell.

Sorry, in 1981 during my first year of pre-law, this was what we considered a joke.

Prosecutor: Your Honor, the Defendant is an electrician named Sparks. He is charged with battery.

Judge: Having found Defendant Sparks guilty as charged, he is sentanced to 30 days in a dry cell.

Sorry, in 1981 during my first year of pre-law, this was what we considered a joke.

Angela - did you study law or were you hoping to become an Electrical Engineer?

:roflmao: very punny! :P

A guy is walking along a pier out into a lake and sees a young woman in a wheelchair at the very end of the pier, crying. He asks, "What's the matter?" She replies, "I'm 21 years old and never been kissed." The young man bends over, takes her in his arms and kisses her on the lips! He walks away from the happy young woman, feeling he's done a good deed.

The next day that same young man sees the same young woman in her wheelchair crying at the end of the pier again! He goes up to her and asks what's wrong. She replies, "I'm 21 years old and I've never been F---KED!" The young man bends down, takes her gently in his arms, then throws her in the lake and says, "Now you're F--KED!"

I bet the defendent is in a state of shock over this, and waiting for the circuit judge, hoping that if he conducts himself well and offers no resistance, he will be released and get to go ohm.

WOW! this joke really got some people wired...I wonder how many more will be plugging into this one :P

Sadly for Defendant Sparks, by the time the Circuit Court of Appeals met, he had already been sent ohm. But he had learned his lesson. The next time he got drunk he emptied a flashlight into a sock. That time he was convicted of assault with battery!

• Like 1

And durring election time does he go to the polls (positive and negative) and volt? That would be a switch!

But once to the polls, he found himself being redirected, because he was not old enough to volt, and was a little short on age. Thinking he was old enough though just proved that he really was just a half watt and a bit dim since he couldn't think, much less read :P

If I claimed to be able to wear 2t sized rubber panties, would that be a stretch?

A bear walks into a 7-11 and says, "I want a candy bar and ......................................... a Coke." The clerk says, "Why the big pause?" and the bear says, "Because I'm a bear!" (Pause, Paws for anyone who dosn't get it.)

And to think, I passed up reading Maharishi Mahesh Yogi for that joke: Wotta boo-boo!!

[media=]

Summer 1960

• 2 weeks later...

All these good electrical puns and I'm the double E around here! Anyone else comfortable with Kirkoff's Law and Maxwell's equations?