LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Has Your Diaper Wearing Changed

2sail2

How has your diaper wearing changed over the months or years?

I've been wearing for about 25 years.

For me, I started out with those green Depend undergarments. It was primarily sexual and still is, but maybe less so. I like looking at myself in the mirror in the undergarments. I tried the green overnight and regular Depend diapers. I wore the white tabs refastenable and just all the Depend pull ups as well as the old Attends (both plastic diaper and undergarments).

I came across DPF, but really did not act on it. Then I discovered photos. I melted then. Now I enjoy the more "natural" photos of women in public. I was a lurker for years here, now I am much more active.

I still wear undergarments, though they seem less absorbent, except maybe Tranquillity brand. I don't care for the current Attends undergarments as there's no padding up front for men, unless you turn around in which case it feels awkward. I tried regular diapers, but they are just too hot in public for me. Yes, I wear pull ups, Depend, Tranquility, when it's colder. I tried Tena Flex, but i think they were too small. I'm trying Abri-Wing large now.

The last 10 years, I'm finding I need a bathroom more frequently, so I've started wearing more during the day. I wet (not an accident) for first time in public last month. Though I think I found out my frequency problem, which is coffee.

I've grown from using one a week to one or more a day. I've changed from wearing only at home to wearing out in public on the weekends.

I've gotten married and the wife puts up with it and buys as needed.

At first I made makeshift diapers out of undershirts or towels and covered them with plastic garbage bags. Now wiser and more creative, I use real diaper flannel and make waterproof pants out of polyurethane laminate. They feel just like real baby diapers. Talk about progress!

I started out wearing once in awhile for fun and as time went on i started to wear more often and got to the point of going 24/7. I have been 24/7 for about 2 and 1/2 years or so and i did do the 12 month program and it worked for me ( along with some other issues i had ). So iwent from casual wearer to diaper dependant and no regrets.

I went from occasional to 24/7 wearing and I now wear better diapers too. Plus it's no longer a big issue for me to buy them in public. And I'm not done yet- there are better diapers to try and no reason not to enjoy them when I can afford to.

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I used to wear privately at home (where ever that was) and to bed. Over the last 12 years or so I have become more active, and wear out when shopping or running errands or traveling, and to bed of coarse ;) I just wear looser fitting pants, which works well, and is comfortable too.

I am also less concerned about what others think, everyone has an opinion just like everyone has an A$$h@le...so it matters not anymore.

I wear when I want and how I want and do what I want....and enjoy the heck out of it! :D

So I'm happier now :thumbsup:

What has changed for me was I went from the belted Depends undergarments (the kind that fastened with a button and not Velcro) as a teenager to full time diaper wearing. Even though I have always had a fascination with diapers from an early age, I was in denial about my own need to wear...plus I didn't want to tell my mother because I knew that I would be subjected to a bunch of medical tests which I didn't want to do. Luckily, that didn't happen until I was in my early twenties...my PCP as a teenager didn't do much of anything other than asking why I thought that I needed to use some sort of protection.

• 1 month later...

I used to wear them when I felt like it and when I was alone.I also wore pull ups a lot because they were quiet and discreet. Then when both my parents knew, I wore regulars and I stopped hiding the used ones in my room and would throw them away at home than in town. To me having 44 was a lot. Now it's not anymore. Then when I was living on my own, I was wearing even more often and then I was wearing 24/7 but I was still wearing pull ups to work. Then I stopped wearing 24/7 and only wore when I felt like it. I have gone months without wearing over the years because I lose interest and then it come back. I have always worn pull ups or briefs. I mostly wear briefs. Now I am wearing 24/7 again. I also started doing cloth in 2009 to save on money. Now I wear cloth at home and disposables in public.

• Like 1

I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants almost every night and sometimes during the day when I'm home. I only rarely wear out of the house.

Recently I traveled for business so brought a duffel with my cloth diapers and plastic pants so I would wear the nights while I was gone. Rinsing out cloth diapers in a bathtub is not as easy as throwing them in the wash on rinse cycle as I can do at home.

• 3 years later...

I started out as a DL. I am still DL but I am now incon.

I used to buy packs irregularly and shop around. Now I stick to Abena 3s and buy four packs at the beginning of every month.

I used to be staunchly about disposable diapers but as I developed actual need, I switched to cloth diapers. They are actually very comfortable and effective and I am comfortable with them in a desire sense as well as a need sense.

I used to use my diapers only for masturbation, then, as I became more comfortable with them,

• Like 1