LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

News Of The Day

Game changer just happened in the adult diaper world - Bambino diapers is now carrying Tena Slip Maxi - that famous european diaper. probably not big news to European people but I can't tell you how long I have waited to get my hands on these and now I can. Sorry, so excited.

THATS A*W*E*S*O*M*E!!! :D

I was looking to just get a sample from Jeremy up in Fresno through ebay, but maybe I don't have to anymore :P I wonder if bambino will be offering samples too....not to sure about the fit with recent changes they made :glare:

Speaking as a UK Citizen.

Tena Slip are definatly the closest thing I had seen to a 'proper' adult diaper I have seen here in the UK. Until I discovered 'Cuddlz' adult baby diapers.

They hold alot and in my opinion are good value for money, though they can sag after wetting and wearing for a while.

Also keep in mind the product is aimed at the inncontinance and care markets, so it features wetness indicators and non-babyish design. Which kind of puts me off them.

So all in all these are good diapers and worth the money in my opinion, however expect them to be as great as the leading ABDL brands which are designed with people like us in mind.

Well, this goes back to the old discussion "what would the idea diaper be for you" type thing. As every person is different, so is every AB/DL, we all want something that fits our 'ideal' and fulfill our 'fantasy' or what ever.

Personally, I am more of a 'technical' person, and I am more interested in performance VS appearances or "looks".

Just yesterday I was out most of the day running errands and such all the while in a Medium Xplus diaper under my shorts. I was in that diaper for around 6 hours and used it several times, finishing it off when I got home with a heavy flood, which it easily contained. The only down side was that somewhere along the way it split in back about 2 inches beliw the back waist band, which I found to be disappointing, but not whole unexpected since I had been out and about all day, and in and out of the car etc, but it still bothered me, and I attribute that to the possibility that I just had the thing on to snug *shrug*

Now this isn't the "Ideal" AB diaper as it has a front panel with designs and numbers on it rather than a cute pattern or what ever like the Teddys or Bellissimo etc. I bought them because I LIKE them for their performance. They hold a lot and work well for me, I don't really care what they look like, as they have all the features that I want in a diaper. Stand up leak guards, a waist band, good absorption and decent capacity for extended use, so I don't have to change immediately or worry about leaks. If it happens to have a cute design on it, so be it, but I look to performance first, where as others don't.

Sure the Tena slip maxi is geared towards the incon side, but thats fine. That just means that they have a good product that fulfills the needs to more people outside our little community. People who also happen to car emore about performance VS appearance...personally I think they look kind of neet! :D Especially after Julia gets done painting on them :blush:

Some are more interested in the outer appearance, and a product that "looks" like a baby or childs diaper does, hence the ABU cushie and SDk products. I have tried the SDK (super dry kids) and wasnt really impressed, though this was a few years ago when they first came out, but I doubt that they have changed much. They 'looked' ok, but once they were under my jeans, it didn't matter, I had to go with 'feel' then, and they felt rather thin and I wasn't confident in their performance. I was rewarded with this thinking when I finally got around to using it, and they worked about as well as the depend over nights I used to wear back in the '90's. They held 1 flood (or heavy usage) and that was it....time for a change, or risk a bad leak :P

I'll admit that I haven't tried the latest batches of SDK or cushies, they might have improved....who knows, but they are on my list to sample at some later date.

All I do know is what I want as a D/L and I pretty much have that in my stash already. Diapers that have good capacity, fit well, are comfortable, and have all the features that real 'kids' diapers have...all of that which works. Because again, once I pull on my jeans or shorts, who cares what the diaper 'looks' like, as no one can see it (hopefully) :blush: and all you are left with is the bulky feeling and knowledge that you are in a diaper and everything will be OK :thumbsup: and you can go about your day, secure in the fact that if you relieve yourself at sometime, no one else will know about it via leaks or sagging diaper or what not, no one but you ;)

So it really is a personal thing, everyone has different wants in what they wear, and the Tenas aren't any different. I imagine that most D/L's will love them for the extended wear capability and fit and other 'technical' things, but some A/B's will have issues with the fact that they don't "look" the way that they want *shrug* oh well. As far as I'm concerned, 'looks' don't hold back a flood or keep your pants dry or prevent a public exposure via wet spots or leaks :P but that again is just me and my 'perception' of what a diaper should be....to me.

Anyways, I look forward to ordering some soon, maybe this weekend ;)and find out what all the flap in Europe is about whit these...they could be another favorite product! :thumbsup: ......or not..wont know until I try them out :D

• Like 1

Well, this goes back to the old discussion "what would the idea diaper be for you" type thing. As every person is different, so is every AB/DL, we all want something that fits our 'ideal' and fulfill our 'fantasy' or what ever.

Personally, I am more of a 'technical' person, and I am more interested in performance VS appearances or "looks".

Just yesterday I was out most of the day running errands and such all the while in a Medium Xplus diaper under my shorts. I was in that diaper for around 6 hours and used it several times, finishing it off when I got home with a heavy flood, which it easily contained. The only down side was that somewhere along the way it split in back about 2 inches beliw the back waist band, which I found to be disappointing, but not whole unexpected since I had been out and about all day, and in and out of the car etc, but it still bothered me, and I attribute that to the possibility that I just had the thing on to snug *shrug*

Now this isn't the "Ideal" AB diaper as it has a front panel with designs and numbers on it rather than a cute pattern or what ever like the Teddys or Bellissimo etc. I bought them because I LIKE them for their performance. They hold a lot and work well for me, I don't really care what they look like, as they have all the features that I want in a diaper. Stand up leak guards, a waist band, good absorption and decent capacity for extended use, so I don't have to change immediately or worry about leaks. If it happens to have a cute design on it, so be it, but I look to performance first, where as others don't.

Sure the Tena slip maxi is geared towards the incon side, but thats fine. That just means that they have a good product that fulfills the needs to more people outside our little community. People who also happen to car emore about performance VS appearance...personally I think they look kind of neet! :D Especially after Julia gets done painting on them :blush:

Some are more interested in the outer appearance, and a product that "looks" like a baby or childs diaper does, hence the ABU cushie and SDk products. I have tried the SDK (super dry kids) and wasnt really impressed, though this was a few years ago when they first came out, but I doubt that they have changed much. They 'looked' ok, but once they were under my jeans, it didn't matter, I had to go with 'feel' then, and they felt rather thin and I wasn't confident in their performance. I was rewarded with this thinking when I finally got around to using it, and they worked about as well as the depend over nights I used to wear back in the '90's. They held 1 flood (or heavy usage) and that was it....time for a change, or risk a bad leak :P

I'll admit that I haven't tried the latest batches of SDK or cushies, they might have improved....who knows, but they are on my list to sample at some later date.

All I do know is what I want as a D/L and I pretty much have that in my stash already. Diapers that have good capacity, fit well, are comfortable, and have all the features that real 'kids' diapers have...all of that which works. Because again, once I pull on my jeans or shorts, who cares what the diaper 'looks' like, as no one can see it (hopefully) :blush: and all you are left with is the bulky feeling and knowledge that you are in a diaper and everything will be OK :thumbsup: and you can go about your day, secure in the fact that if you relieve yourself at sometime, no one else will know about it via leaks or sagging diaper or what not, no one but you ;)

So it really is a personal thing, everyone has different wants in what they wear, and the Tenas aren't any different. I imagine that most D/L's will love them for the extended wear capability and fit and other 'technical' things, but some A/B's will have issues with the fact that they don't "look" the way that they want *shrug* oh well. As far as I'm concerned, 'looks' don't hold back a flood or keep your pants dry or prevent a public exposure via wet spots or leaks :P but that again is just me and my 'perception' of what a diaper should be....to me.

Anyways, I look forward to ordering some soon, maybe this weekend ;)and find out what all the flap in Europe is about whit these...they could be another favorite product! :thumbsup: ......or not..wont know until I try them out :D

I feel pretty much the same. Looks aren't the important thing with me, but I'm a DL and not an AB. Baby prints or designs wouldn't interest me. Now, I do have different diapers for different usages. Usually I don't wear all day, so for 3 or 4 hours a regulr diaper like Attends or Tena works well, especially with plastic pants over them. For some cases where I will be gone out of town shopping or running errands, yes, a good diaper like Abenas work well, but I have a very limited supply of them and use them very sparingly, like when I'm out all day fishing in my boat. Not as easy or convienient to change a diaper in an open 18 foot boat out in the lake! When out running errands, if I get too wet I will find a restroom someplace and just change my diaper after a few hours. That has never bothered me. Fit, cost and absorbtion are factors in the diapers I buy, but I'm usually getting my diapers at the thrift stores now based on the price and also the fact that they have plastic backed Attends 10's. They perform well enough, especially with a pair of plastic pants over them for ectra protection. I also use cloth backed disposables, basically whatever I can get at a reasonable price as long as they fit pretty well, come up higher around my waist and will absorbe fairly well. They don't necessarlily have to be the best absorbing diaper on the market, but they do have to absorb fairly well and handle a couple big wettings or many small wettings before I have to change. A few store brands in extra absorbency will work OK but I've found that a lot of general store brands just don't have a lot of capacity. Anyway, with me it's fit, cost and absorbtion in that order and I don't care about designs. Only other person who's going to see my diaper anyway would be my DL fishing friend, and that's only a few times a year when out in the boat.

Just also noting as some have pointed out that the diaper may look more expensive but its because the case size is bigger so naturally the price just looks more but it has 72 diapers in the case instead of the 56 in the other. Just thought I would point that out.

Granted that there is a difference in the case sizing, making the per piece cost lower-ish. But there is a BIG jump in price from the case to the bag. Speaking only of mediums, which I usually get:

Case (72) @ $115.2 = $1.55 each

Bag (24) @ $49.99 = $2.08 each :o

sample(2) @ $8.00 = $4.00 each :o

Granted there is a nice discount for case purchases (bulk discount?), but those of us who don't buy by the case have to suffer with higher pricing because....*shrug* what ever reason..

Compared to the Bellisimo Medium: (which is to small for me so I have to go with a large):

Case (48) @ $90.72 = $1.89 each

2 bags (16)@ $40.18 = $2.51 each :o

Sample (2) @ $8.00 = $4.00 each

The Bianco Medium:

Case (48) @ $65.96 = $1.38 each

2 bags (16) @ $24.48 = $1.53 each

Sample (2) @ $7.00 = $3.50 each

The case pricing makes them look cheaper, due to the number of pieces, but if you took the bag price and doubled it, since 2 bags would be 48 pieces, that gives you the cost of a comparable 48 @ $99.98 or $2.08 each.

These are expensive buggers!!! :P but I figure that you add in the shipping from Europe to North America, that has to of coarse be factored in, but we don't know what the distributors costs really are since he is more then likely buying in bulk to get a like discount.

Yeah, we have been though all this before with other brands, and time will tell if the price goes down due to this being a popular item. If Bambino orders more in bulk and makes larger orders, then they can ultimately pass along what ever savings to the buyers. If these don't catch on and sell, then supply and demand kick in and they might not order anymore and get rid of what ever stock they have left over at a discount just to clear warehouse space.

I ordered some samples, and I'll give them a whirl...but they really have to knock my socks off to get me to buy a whole case :P and I have a bit of trouble paying $50.00 for 2 bags..*shrug* but thats just me. It also depends on what my 'interests" (fetish) demand...if I get super obsessed (IE on a binge cycle) who knows what might happen :screwy:

Either way, I'm happy to see these being brought in for everyone to at least try. They have always been a hot topic and on many peoples 'want' list..lets see if they live up to the hype ;)

keep the soggy side down! :D

I am pleased for you for these are an unserpasable nappy imho, they have had a few gitches on the way to where they are today but they have just gone from strength to strength.

They are are a good allrounder great as a night nappy and a lovely secure feeling day nappy.

I have a standing order for them at my local pharmacy and have used them for years.

Top tip take them all out of the bag then before you use one fluff it up ,you will be blown away by the comfort and absorbancy, i think they give Bambinos a run for their money on that front and can take a fairly heaving flooding in one go and still be good for more.

One of these will easily last me four hours plus some.

In short you are in for a great treat enjoy!

Mal.

I have not tried either one, only the Abena M4 (formerly known as the Abena X) sooooooo....I'm out on that one..any other abena 3 wearers?