LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There'S A Cost To Everything

In my bedroom I undressed and stepped into the swimsuit. I pulled it up my legs, and tucked myself well down to minimise any shape, knowing that Speedos were unpopular for that reason. Pulling the swimsuit up my body, I had to wriggle to get each arm through the straps as they were joined together halfway down the back and pull them up onto my shoulders. The tight Lycra felt very soft as I ran my hands over the swimsuit to feel it.

I left my room just as Sally was leaving hers. She was wearing a purple swimsuit with a star pattern underneath a white, kaftan cover-up.

She looked me up and down and said, “Oh, that’s great, it’s a perfect fit. And a good job we got rid of your hair, you look much better without.

Another Awesome Chapter! I wonder whats next, & if he is staring to enjoy or regret his decision to move in. I also wonder what the "Entertaining Her" part was all about. In any event, please Continue! I'm looking forward to the rest!

Rockies Fan.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Good story, do continue please, this has the same premise of Room and Board but it's different, can't quite put my finger on it, perhaps because it's European, but before long, I'm pretty sure it'll be Europoopin, Lol, sorry about that, couldn't resist.......Rob

Wow, a pleasant surprise to see that this story got an update! I'm glad I turned on notifications for this story, so I didn't miss it, cause I like this story, LOTS! Please Continue, & try not to wait

• 8 months later...

The rest of the week passed in a similar vein, taking Poppy for walks, enjoying a swim during the heat of the day and exploring the local area with Sally. We had been out for lunch a couple of times and by Friday I had a reasonable knowledge of the town’s layout. I had gotten used to wearing my nappies overnight so that I no longer woke up from the sound and feel of them, but only woke when I needed to wet. I had also had further whole body shaves during the week to keep my hair away and my skin smooth.

• Like 1