LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There'S A Cost To Everything

Although the supermarket noticeboard had plenty of adverts for rooms to rent, they were simply out of my price range. I had two weeks before starting my new job after graduating from university; a job that wasn't highly paid anyway and I had no savings to speak of. The B&B I was staying in wasn't a long term option as my credit card was paying for it, and that was beginning to creak under the strain. Plus I was eating as cheaply as I could, making best use of the supermarket's offers to put inadequate meals together. I could only stay in the B&B for another week after which even my credit card wouldn't be able to pay for the room. All in all, I was struggling for options.

I heard a woman's voice from behind me, slightly to the left, say "Are you're looking for somewhere to stay?"

I turned to see who was speaking and saw a lady, perhaps in her late twenties or early thirties. She was an attractive brunette with straight hair, wearing well-fitting jeans and a pink T-shirt. She clearly kept herself fit, neither overweight nor skinny. Her breasts were a fairly normal size, very noticeable but not too large.

"Yes, but all these prices are too much for me. You don't happen to know of somewhere cheaper by any chance?"

"Well, actually yes, I'm looking for a lodger myself at the moment. And I wouldn't charge as much as these places, it's only £250 per month and that's full board as well.

"Really? But that's so much cheaper than these places. Surely you couldn't be making any money out of that?"

"No, but that's not why I'm looking for someone. I'm fortunate enough not to need the money but I live alone so what I'm really after is just having another person in the house."

"Oh right, well I have to be interested with a cost like that. My name's Richard, but I answer to Rich most of the time"

"I'm Sally, it's nice to meet you, Rich."

"Nice to meet you, too."

I explained to Sally about my pressing need to find somewhere to live she said I would be able to move in today if I wanted. We arranged to meet at her house in about an hour. She gave me good directions. It was about five miles out of town so it would be easy for me to get to and from work. I returned to the B&B and packed up my things. I explained to the proprietor that I wasn't checking out just yet, but it was highly likely that I would, so I settled my due costs and agreed that I would call to let him know whether or not I would be returning later.

I found Sally's place easily enough. It was set in an area of five houses, designed in a horseshoe layout, such that each rear garden would not be overlooked. Sally's house was the second from the left. I parked on the driveway and rang the doorbell.

Sally welcomed me into her home, as did a yellow labrador, with more energy than should be possible.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't tell you about Poppy, did I? I hope you don't mind dogs?"

"No, not at all. I like dogs, as long as they like me."

"Ha, ha, no worries there. Poppy likes everyone. She's no guard dog."

Once Poppy was under control again, Sally offered to take me on a tour of the house. From the hall we went past the staircase into the lounge which had a large fireplace to the left, a sofa and armchairs arranged around a wooden coffee table with the sofa facing towards a large TV in the corner. At the other end of the room was a dining area with six chairs around a wooden dining table and a substantial cabinet on the far wall. Patio doors gave a good view of the garden which had a large patio with a built-in barbecue, a large lawn, colourful borders, and to the right there was a heated swimming pool under a moveable canopy. Between the pool and the patio there was an impressive decked area with a hot tub.

We went back to the hall and through into the kitchen which also looked out over the garden. Off to one side was a table and chairs, as one might find in a farmhouse. Beyond the kitchen led to a utility room leading to a cloakroom, a back door out into the garden and a path that led around the side of the house via a gate to the front. At the far end of the utility was a door leading directly to the swimming pool so it could be used in winter without going out into the cold.

In between Sally showing me round, we chatted and got to know each other a bit. I think we had a mutual enjoyment of each other's company. Sally had a warm personality and a really good sense of humour, and I knew I could enjoy living here. She had previously worked as the owner of a nursery before a lottery win had allowed her to stop work and live off the generated income.

Sally led me back to the hall and up the stairs. The bathroom was straight ahead and the bedrooms were off to the left. The first two rooms were guest rooms, and she had her study area and PC set up in the first. The third room was Sally's room. She explained that she had an en-suite, so I would have the main bathroom to myself. The fourth bedroom was where I would stay. The room was adequately spacious, with a single bed, wardrobe, two chests of drawers and a laundry basket in the corner. However, the colour scheme was most definitely pink. The walls themselves were a neutral colour, but the carpet was a deep shade of pink and the curtains and bed linen were the same shade of baby pink. Furthermore, the bed linen was all made from shiny satin.

"I'm afraid I chose the colour scheme when I thought I was going to rent the room to a young woman, but that all fell through. You'd be welcome to redecorate but you'd have to cover costs yourself as this is all newly done and I'm not going to pay a second time."

"Hmmm. It's not what I would have chosen but for £250 a month I guess I can cope. And anyway, I won't notice the colour when I'm asleep."

I didn't have the money to spend on changing anything as I had pressing debts to pay with any spare cash. So even a pink satin duvet, sheet and pillows were way down my list of priorities.

We went downstairs where Sally made us a cup of tea and we sat in the lounge to chat. I sat on the sofa and Sally relaxed in one of the armchairs. Poppy came and sat by me, and whenever I stopped stroking her she would nudge my arm to make me carry on.

"You're going to have to move in here, I don't think Poppy will let you leave."

"She's lovely. How old is she?"

"She's coming up to three years old. Only a couple of months to go, her birthday's the 14th of August. So, Rich, what do you think about living here?"

"Ok, well, quite simply the cost makes it a done deal. This is easily the best place I could hope to find. And with a free dog to play with. So what do you need from me for me to move in?"

"I would normally ask for rent to be paid two months in advance. So that would be £500. But you told me about your financial concerns before and I can sympathise with your situation. If you didn't have a definite job to start then that would be a different matter, but since you do, in order to help you I'll let you pay one month in advance until you are able to pay the extra month and go to two months in advance. Plus, you'd have to agree to stay for at least six months. That way I get some assurance in return for helping you."

"That's very kind of you, thank you. Six months is no problem."

"What I cannot be flexible on, is the £1000 security deposit. You'll have to pay that before you can move in."

This hit me like a ton of bricks. Where did that come from? I thought I had an easy solution here, and now I was faced with an impossible £1000 deposit.

"You didn't say anything about that before, what is that for? I don't have that kind of money available."

"That is because I don't want to risk having a bedwetter who pees in my house and leaves me to sort it out."

"A bedwetter? I'm not a bedwetter? There must be something else we can do."

"Yup, there is. You might not be a bedwetter, but how can I be sure? So there is still a risk. Here's your choice. You either pay for the risk, or we eliminate the risk."

"Huh?"

Sally smiled at my confusion. "It's either the £1000, or you wear a nappy when you go to bed."

My jaw dropped. I was stunned. Did I hear that right?

"What? You want me to wear a nappy?"

"Exactly. You wouldn't have to worry about dealing with it. I would put it on you and take it off in the morning. All you have to do is wear it. Since you say you can't pay the deposit, your other choice is to return to the B&B and have another look at the supermarket noticeboard. Good luck with that."

Sally paused while what she had said sank in. She came over to sit next to me on the sofa and she put an arm round me, slightly pulling me in to her.

"Look, I'm not doing this to be mean to you. I've enjoyed getting to know you this afternoon, and I would enjoy having you living here. Think of it as me looking after you, not something horrible I'm doing to you."

My mind was all over the place at the idea of Sally putting me in nappies. On the one hand there was revulsion at the thought of wearing nappies. On the other was the idea of me, having had no 'personal' contact with a woman before, being seen and touched like that, and now with her arm round me, an attractive woman, the warmth of her body and the smell of her perfume. I was both horrified and excited by the idea at the same time.

"I don't have a choice," I said quietly.

Sally replied softly, "Good decision, good decision. Please don't make this any harder for yourself than it needs to be. Just go with what I say, you'll be alright. Like I said, I'll look after you."

I looked directly at Sally and saw only a warm, caring look in her eyes, as she pulled me towards her into a hug. I put my arms around her and let my head rest on her shoulder as a solitary tear escaped me.

We went up to Sally's study and I used her PC to access my internet banking and pay the first month's rent. Then I called the B&B and informed the proprietor that I wouldn't be returning. I brought my belongings in from my car and went up to my room to unpack. I touched the duvet to feel what the satin was like. It was very soft and smooth as my fingers ran over the fabric. I lifted the duvet to see if the sheet was the same, and to my surprise there was a crinkling as I ran my hand over it. I partly lifted the sheet to look underneath and saw a plastic fitted mattress cover underneath the pink satin. I realised that this was just a part of what I had to go along with.

I spent the remainder of the afternoon having a look around the garden, looking into the swimming pool area and playing with Poppy. When I went back inside I found Sally preparing dinner. I was looking forward to having proper meals again, having scraped by at university and while waiting for my job to start. The mouth-watering smell of a casserole in the oven was enough to make me relax somewhat about the conditions of my living here. I figured Sally was only doing what she thought was best for her and her home, and I couldn't argue with that.

Enjoying a proper dinner with a couple of glasses of wine set me up for an enjoyable evening chatting with Sally, joking as we cleared up together after dinner, and settling down to watch a film together. I refilled our glasses in the kitchen and brought them through to the lounge. Sally was sat at the end of the sofa and had placed two coasters on the coffee table close together, which I took to mean that she wanted me to sit next to her. I sat close enough to her that my left arm would brush against her right whenever one of us leant to reach our glass.

The film ended at 11pm, by which time we had closed together just a little so I was slightly leaning back against her in a way that was the beginnings of a cuddle, and no longer entirely side by side. It had been a lovely evening, any bad feeling I had felt towards Sally from before had gone and I didn't want the moment to end, as I knew what was coming next.

"I think it's probably late enough, which means it's time to get you ready for bed."

"Oh good," I said, without the faintest hint of sincerity.

After tidying up and putting Poppy to bed, we went up to my room.

Sally tried to be encouraging. "You're bound to find this embarrassing the first time. But what you've got to do is think about doing this in, say, two months time. Will you still be embarrassed then? I doubt it; you'll be so used to it. So what about in one month's time, two weeks time? It'll get easier very quickly so try not to worry too much now."

Although I did feel really silly about this, I could still see the logic in what she was saying.

"Wait here, I'll just go and get what we need."

Sally went into her room and I could hear a wardrobe door being slid open, items being pulled out, then the door closing again. She came back in with a bag over her shoulder, a pink plastic-covered mat under her arm and a plastic package tightly wrapped around its contents. It was mostly white, with green panels at the ends, and it said ABRI-FORM M4 on the front.

No prizes for guessing what was in there. And more pink. "Did the young woman who ended up choosing not to stay here get offered the same conditions as me?"

Sally smiled. "Yeah, I'd bought everything ready, but once I explained about this, she changed her mind."

If only I was able to.

She put the changing mat down on the floor, knelt in front of it, and set the shoulder bag to one side. She ripped open the pack of nappies at one end, which allowed her to take out a nappy without the whole pack spilling open. She unfolded it and held on to it. From the shoulder bag she took a bottle of baby powder and put it to one side. I watched her getting ready, knowing it would be my turn to do something very soon. She looked up at me, with a kind smile.

"If you need to go to the bathroom, now would be a good time."

But I couldn't feel the need to go.

"No, I'm ok."

"Alright then, you need to take off all your clothes, put them in the laundry basket, and then come and lie down on the mat."

I took a deep breath. How did I end up like this? I took longer than necessary to empty my pockets, but it was only delaying the inevitable. I took my socks off first, that was easy enough. My T-shirt was next, but my jeans required another deep breath. I paused at my underwear...

"I could do it for you if it's easier?"

I shook my head. One more deep breath, and I slid my underwear off. I gathered up my clothes and took them to the laundry basket, then had to walk towards Sally. My heart was pounding from the embarrassment at walking around the room naked. I got down onto the mat, cringing at the thought of what Sally's view was like, and laid back with one leg either side of her. I kept my head up so I could see what she was doing.

"Good, now lift your hips up a bit."

I raised my hips as instructed and she slid the nappy underneath me. She told me to lower back down, and then sprinkled baby powder onto me before rubbing it in.

"We're going to have to do something about all this hair tomorrow. It'll be much easier to clean you if your skin is all smooth."

She raised the front of the nappy up between my legs and tucked my penis pointing down into the nappy before closing it across my front. She held it down with one hand and raised the side of the rear part with the other, and then taped the nappy down on either side.

"Ok, you're all done. Go and clean your teeth and then I'll tuck you into bed."

I walked off to the bathroom wearing nothing but the nappy in a bit of a daze from the experience. I heard Sally go downstairs while I dealt with my contact lenses and cleaned my teeth. Following my normal bathroom routine, I realised that I should have gone to the bathroom when I had the chance as I couldn't now use the loo. I left the bathroom just as she came back up carrying a glass of water. She followed me into the bedroom and set the glass down by the bedside. She pulled back the duvet and I climbed into bed, the plastic mattress cover combining with the crinkling of the nappy.

"I want you to drink the water so I know you'll be properly hydrated overnight. It doesn't matter if it's too much as you can simply use the nappy later on."

I drank the water in the realisation that I was going to have to use the nappy at some point. There was no way that I could wait until morning with the water on top of not having gone to the bathroom before.

"What do you want me to do in the morning? I usually get up quite early so should I come and ask you to take it off?

• Like 3

Wow,

Yet another story that I am absolutely hooked on! From the sound of things there is definitely going to be a cost, & in this case an unexpected cost. Please do continue & Soon!

Rockies Fan.

This has got to be one of my favorite themes as well. A stern landlady forcing the issue of diapers. A young man about to become diaper dependent and learn all over again what it is like to wake up with a nasty bottom. Ohh, please continue, I can't wait!!

You little tease Nappycrinkle! I saw your name as the last member to comment and thought you'd posted Pt 2 lol

Agreed! The wait is driving me nuts! lol

I laid awake thinking through the day’s events and wondering what the morning would be like. Falling asleep was made difficult by the unusual feeling of the nappy between my legs and the noise it made every time I moved, but sleep gradually took me.

I woke again while it was still dark outside and a glance at my bedside clock told me it was a little after one in the morning. It was my full bladder that woke me and in my groggy, half-awake state I started to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. The crinkling of my nappy woke me fully, and I lay back into bed knowing that I was going to have to wet the nappy. I tried to relax as much as possible and eventually managed to let it flow. I was sure that the nappy wouldn’t be able to handle the volume but feeling the sheet when I finished revealed that the nappy had done its job. In fact, it seemed that there was plenty of the nappy which had not been used.

I drifted off to sleep again but I continued to wake through the night from the crinkling of the nappy and mattress cover every time I rolled over, and the strange feeling of the now bulkier nappy. At half six, which was when I normally woke up, I gave up on sleeping and decided to get up. I thought about whether I was meant to wear anything else or go downstairs in just the nappy. Since Sally hadn’t said anything about getting dressed before going downstairs, and seemed quite happy for me to be walking around in a nappy after she put it on me, I decided that I was probably meant to go down as I was. I went downstairs as quietly as I could, although the crinkling sounded deafening in the silence, and went to the kitchen.

Poppy was as pleased as ever to see someone, and after making a fuss off her I let her out into the garden before making myself a coffee. I sat at the kitchen table and whilst drinking my coffee felt the need to wet again. I found it a bit easier than in the night to let it go and again the nappy contained everything. Having been worried about its capacity before, I realised that maybe my fears were unfounded. I let Poppy back in and went to the lounge where I sat on the floor to play with her for a while.

“Morning, did you sleep ok?

Hmm, interesting continuation. I wonder if he is going to eventually wind up in diapers full time & not just at night. I too would be shocked & embarassed about the ladies swimsuit. Please Continue,

Rockies Fan.