LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fluffy, Puffy, Bulges Or Slim, Low Profile?

BoTox

When not stealthily wearing under my clothes, I do like a nice, large volume diaper like an Abena X-Plus (M4), Bambino or a Molicare Super Plus.

Most of the time I find I don't have the patience to fully use the better diapers to capacity but I do love the challenge.

When I'm being discrete, I can get a solid wetting and some later dribbles before needing a change. This usually takes about 3-4 hours to use one to a comfortable level.

How do you come down on puffy vs low profile?

I enjoy a bulky diaper around the house, which are usually cloth. Sometimes I wear them out and about under my jeans, which is actually reallly nice, as they are so damn comfortable! :wub:

But when I have to (or feel like) be discreet, I will use a wellness brief or Eurobrief under my 'skinny' jeans, and not be detected. Both hold up well and can handle a lot before needing a change. I have tried Bams before and they are a bit 'stiff' and create a kind of 'square' profile to my back side ( like I shold complain? ) :blush: I have worn Abena X's under a pair of shorts and that works well, as they didn't show and the shorts were over sized.

Mostly it depends on my mood what I wear and when. Today I was considering going out in the cloth diaper I had on in bed (dry) but......I didn't want to have to wash it....and wasn't in the mood for a disposable, so I didn't partake today, just not in a 'diaper mood'

Now if I was in my own house I am sure I would have worn the cloth one and used it to my hearts content, as I would'nt have to worry about sharing the laundry facilities, but I do, currently, so I have to pick and choose when and where and how.

• Like 1

I really get a kick out of your topics. There are so many levels of likes and dislikes, of turn-ons and turn-offs. Pretty much it's an open discussion of what actually IS of pleasure to the different members of our community... I guess it's what helps make our "community" quite unique, but it's amazing how many different paths the members take and prefer...

• Like 1

Indeed, it is a varied as snowflakes. All are alike yet individually different upon closer examination.

I'm just having fun with it, as you can probably tell. After all, if a fetish doesn't bring pleasure, it kind of falls into the category of dread.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess I have three basic levels of my diaper wearing

One is discretion- and it's self-explanatory. As long as it doesn't leak or get discovered I'm fine :)

Two is based on the physical feel. That can be me wanting to waddle in cloth, wet in cloth, be taped up securely, with the padding swelling, with me leaking all over the place, or just my being comfy ;)

Three is based on appearance- even if I don't look in the mirror. These times I want to be a thick as I can in every direction with my diaper totally un-hidable :blush: I think there's some submissive or humiliation motivation in those feelings, but all I know for sure is that when I want this I do not want an easy way out :rolleyes: To a lower degree I always get this feeling from cloth, even when it's just one diaper :wub:

Were it possible I would always choose the latter unless I sought a thinner comfort, but I have a life to live that keeps me from choosing a path which would likely cause me grief B)Let me win the lottery and I'll have and wear the thickest diapers around everywhere as much as I possibly can :lol: !

Bettypooh

99% of my diaper wearing/using is at home. So, what I end up doing is mostly dependent on my mood at the time, rather than what my appearance might be (and that mood seems to change often). Sometimes I want to be wet for hours, so I'll rig up some towel contraption, if I want to do a #2 that'll definitely involve a disposable for easy cleanup/disposal, sometimes simple urine play is all I desire, etc etc. Recently I started experimenting with baby diapers again, so those are back in the mix too.

• 2 weeks later...

Usually when out and about in diapers, or even at home just one disposable diaper with plastic pants over it works well for me. Not thick and bulky but they will do the job. When I go out of town where I won't accidentally bump into anyone I know, I may wear thicker diapers discreetly under my jeans or shorts. Some bulk to them, but unless you already know I have diapers on or look really long and hard, I don't think you would notice. They are in my shorts or jeans, not fully exposed and I just can't see a stranger comming up to me and asking me if I'm wearing diapers because I may look a little puffy. Most people won't even look at you in the first place, and those that do won't expect you to be wearing diapers. Those that may expect are too polite to mention it. I don't especioally like really thick diapers. Moderatly thick, like maybe an Abena X-Plus (or whatever they are calling them these days) is about it. Attends or other brands is about normal thickness for me. Now, out in my boat fishing with my DL friend, that might be different! A thick cloth diaper or layered cloth diapers and plastic pants is a good combination when out in the boat for 6 hours where no one else can see me!

I tend to wear baggy pants anyway so I can get away with wearing a Bambino or a Dry 24/7 outside. I do have some thinner Abena supers (I believe thats what they are) but they're green and pretty thin so I don't wear them much. I bought them years ago so there is a bit of an indication as to what I think of them :)

Actually....they are't bad diapers. They can easily hold a wetting or two without worry but I definitely prefer thick, white, puffy diapers :D

I only trust 1 diaper (Tena Slip Maxi), wich i wear at home, short trips and when out for longer periods i put on a onesie as once wet it starts to bulge and be uncomfy

I dont have access to bambino and cuddlz dosent fit me well (medium to small and large to big)

• 3 months later...

I use to prefer thin or no show, especially in public. Now, I sort of don't care. I wear appropriately: weekday mornings before work I wear light weight undergarments. Weekend mornings are Abri-Wing, Depend pull up, Tranquility pull up. In public, it will be just about anything except Abr-Wing. It's just not that secure of a fit. I just don't like being wet all day-worried about skin problems. Though we have diaper wipes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like nor trust THIN lol. So, i am kinda puffy, which is why i wear larger pants....more room in them and less noticeable

THIN, can swell up incredibly thick though such as Attends slip regular super plus 10 (Europe ones) or Wellness Briefs (USA), both are mostly SAP(gel) content.

They takes loads and loads if NOT flooded, but leak if you flood the LOT in one go.

The UK has stopped making many thick plastic backed(when dry) adult nappies except for Molicare super plus, Tena slip maxi(thick-ish), and Euron Form super plus. Contifit maxi were as thick as DRY 24/7 I tried, but Contifit don't exist anymore. :angry2: Abena M4 have gone cloth-like backed.

• Like 1

I don't get the chance to wear outside the house so it'll always be a thick bulky nappy given a choice. I've tried cloth very rarely due to leaking issues, I generally wear M4's under plastic pants around the house and in bed.

I'm considering investing in some thinner disposables (probably Boots staydry slips) and try pin a cloth nappy over the top of one, to see how that feels.

• 1 month later...

I don't know, after years of wearing, there is a "just right" feeling that is not too thick but definitely not too thin. I've worn overly thick diapers before and for an active person like myself they can cause sores if you walk around a lot and the weather is warm, but thin diapers defeat the purpose of wearing them in the first place. Abena's and Unique Wellness are practically the perfect shape and feel, they really nailed it with those too companies.