LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Riley On Tv - Riley "The Diaper Fetish Girl"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2JXX_pfQ84

not sure if this been posted but what program was this on ?

Congrats to Riley on the tv shows :-)

Latest Information :

Thursday Jan 12 - 2012

Seems like tomorrow (1/13/12) on The Bill Cunningham Show (daytime TV) there will be an Adult Baby/Diaper Lover transgender person. Should be interesting to watch, they've been on Television before, and is a pretty kind, intelligent person from what she shows.

(if anyone has got the full ep please upload it)

Uptodate :

after watching this clip Bill ripped into Riley and tryed to take the p** but please please please if any member of the ab/dl world go on tv please beware that you will get the p*** taken out of you :-( but well done to Riley and being brave once again *hugs*

I realize describing myself ouright to a crowd like that would be foolhardy. I noticed even for myself, it was a natural progression that took many years to get to where I am in regards to this fetish. Mentioning what I do now in diapers would probably scare them without properly introducing them to the subject. It is probably best to start with the basics and defer questions that ask exactly what you do till later. Therefore, the distance Riley took the issue as well as the language used was most appropriate. I think she did a great job.

Go Riley go! that's all I got! I still wanna see the rest, but you just go girl!

p.s. for the member that said she isn't suppose to be on the female pics or the site update..ahhh...she fooled "him" :P

Riley change your name on here and get your real title!!! :thumbsup:

She did pretty good.

kept in control of what was being said and steered it away from those areas and terms that can make it easy for an interviewer to laugh and have a dig.

Wait did you make a ligitamate post or what??? crap! :P

Wait did you make a ligitamate post or what??? crap! :P

Well it was that or nitpick about the made up word!!!

All my posts are ligit and give good advice, to such a point where i should have my own agony advice forumn on here. I can add agony to any problems people have!!! It could be called "Dear Belinda". Because i'm not cheap.

I wish there was more to this clip, hah. I honestly thought he was quite open - more 'teasing' than 'ripping into' her or somesuch, which was rather nice, plus more power to Riley for staying perfectly composed all the way.

Riley did a fantastic job here.

I used to think shows like this only made it worse for us, but I think this was actually very positive exposure as was the Taboo show.

Even though this Cunningham guy had to make this sound weird to sell his show, Riley acted perfectly normal and sane. As much as the audience seemed shocked and somewhat disgusted, it seemed there were points they were willing to accept. If we are seen enough on these kinds of shows, people will at least know we are out there in the public. Acknowledgement is the first step. Acceptance - at least general acceptance - won't come for quite some time, if ever, but what Riley did (and Stanley on Taboo) was a great step for all of us.

• Like 1

Riley did a fantastic job here.

I used to think shows like this only made it worse for us, but I think this was actually very positive exposure as was the Taboo show.

Even though this Cunningham guy had to make this sound weird to sell his show, Riley acted perfectly normal and sane. As much as the audience seemed shocked and somewhat disgusted, it seemed there were points they were willing to accept. If we are seen enough on these kinds of shows, people will at least know we are out there in the public. Acknowledgement is the first step. Acceptance - at least general acceptance - won't come for quite some time, if ever, but what Riley did (and Stanley on Taboo) was a great step for all of us.

I have to agree with you. Anytime there is a person profiled on one of these shows there is a sort of 'humanizing' effect. A show like Taboo, which is an awful show to begin with, intends to exploit peoples desires and tries to say "Hey! Look at this weirdo!" However, in saying that it gets people to actually look at it and realize there are real people who feel that way. Even though they may not feel the same way, but as people hear about more 'weirdos' they don't same as strange.

BTW, if you think that diapers are the only fetish that gets exploited, Taboo doesn't discriminate. I watched a recent preview for a lady wanting to be a paraplegic, and I was with a muggle friend. My reaction was the exact same reaction we're worried about. I don't understand the desire and had to catch myself from making a snarky comment to my friend. I then remembered that I had skeletons in my closet, and kept my thoughts to myself.

Hey, I'm confused isn't riley a guy dressed as baby girl? Wouldn't be considered a Sissy!

No. Sissies are not necessarily (or even, in my experience, often) transgender people, which Riley (and myself) are. Sissiness when not a girl and not associated with transgender is more akin to fetishistic transvestism.

Ok, So mentally you consider yourself a girl, but are biologically and genetically male. So you represent yourself female even legally or does the law always classify you as male since you will always will be male by your chromosomes. Though you have your flesh altered and take hormones? I had a problem back when the media tried to say that the transgendered woman claimed to be a pregnant man. I am not trying to be mean but it make me uneasy to see pictures of guys that are transgender. It's bad enough that I like to look at females in diapers! :)

Ok, So mentally you consider yourself a girl, but are biologically and genetically male. So you represent yourself female even legally or does the law always classify you as male since you will always will be male by your chromosomes. Though you have your flesh altered and take hormones? I had a problem back when the media tried to say that the transgendered woman claimed to be a pregnant man. I am not trying to be mean but it make me uneasy to see pictures of guys that are transgender. It's bad enough that I like to look at females in diapers! :)

Dig up the difference between sex and gender.

Do you feel guilty to be like you are?

Are you asking me if I feel guilty about what? Like I said I am not trying start trouble I was just confuse about the difference in claim of female and Transgender female or transgender male and crossdresser and transsexual, transvestite and different other forms of these. I am sorry if you think I was trying to be offensive,

Are you asking me if I feel guilty about what? Like I said I am not trying start trouble I was just confuse about the difference in claim of female and Transgender female or transgender male and crossdresser and transsexual, transvestite and different other forms of these. I am sorry if you think I was trying to be offensive,

He's asking if you feel guilty about being male.

There is a growing acceptance (rooted in a steadily growing body of microbiological science) of the idea that true transsexuals literally are what they feel like they are - a male body with a female-wired brain or vice versa.

Guest Diaperdragon

Davinci2, I am with you on that one because How can Reily reperesent himself as a girl when legally under the law he is still a man. He didn't have SRS and under the law, that makes him a MAN regardless of how he identifies. Legally, the law bases what gender is based on chromosomes, DNA and what is physically their.. They don't base it on feelings or presentation. It makes this very uneasy when you have trans trying to represent ABDL and it makes everyone look bad. Also on FETLIFE, I have seen people talk about how Brett, Stanley and Reliy are all bad exampled of ABDL and some say all 3 misrepresent the community and have done harm and damage to them.

Guest Diaperdragon

There is a growing acceptance (rooted in a steadily growing body of microbiological science) of the idea that true transsexuals literally are what they feel like they are - a male body with a female-wired brain or vice versa.

I doubt that and I would not hold my breath on that science because it's still a theory and it's not widly accepted, yet