LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr Phil

diaperpt, i also got to see it.. and you pretty much toke everything i was about to say... i only wish the guy will cut it down a little and give his gf some attention and not want to be fully into this.. if his gf wants kids he should be willing to change and make her happy.. just glad dr phil didnt make any rude comments and was respectful

Doesn't Dr. Phil have a tone of marital problems? He is not perfect..

If they are happy living that way, why change it?

If the girl is not happy that way, why not meet halfway?

why not alternate every second night for a while and see..

I only saw the clips on the dr. phil site, have not watched the full episode yet - but dr. phil is a quack

Joe Rogan said it best in his comedy act... why should women take relationship advice from someone they don't want to fuck!? loll

Guest diaperboykcmo

Good job babybrett!! Didn't you say you and your gf have broken up soemtime after the show. I had a gf/mommy for 5 years, we broke up cause I'm bipolar nothing to do with the whole ab stuff.

I was wondering if, a xgf/mommy breaks up. Do you think in their next relationship, they try to introduce ab roleplay to their next boyfriend?

Once again good job babybrett, you represented us well!!

I agree that Brett did a good job representing the community at large, and was very pleased/surprised that the segment didn't get edited to make us look like monsters, IMHO. I was also impressed with Dr. Phil's sensitivity and, frankly, knowledge over the issue. He understood the difference between DL and AB, and articulated it well. I was also surprised and interested to learn that he said at the beginning that he has been in this progression for 33 years, and has come across other AB's, and not one of them was willing to "give it up" (count me in that camp). This was much better than obviously Stanley's segment and certainly the Jerry Springer episode, and I do feel like Brett did a good job of bringing positive awareness to our community.

couldn't watch it... the news took over cause of snowpocalypse... i guess good job letting the entire world into your bedroom... and i do sincerely honestly, hope that any feedback from your family/friends/employers etc...is not detrimental....

sarah u always put a smile to my face. I have to say it went quite well, over 10000 emails so far and not even close to reading em all. I am not with my gf anymore because of other reasons. I plan on maybe accepting this other show offfer not sure yet. My blog site really helped alot of people under stand. They had to take the comment sheet off FB on dr.phil because there were 5 people i had no clue who they were fighting these other people and it got brutal on there. I am happy with how things went, and cant ask for more.

Anyways questions are fine it was quite an adventure and i think i did well

What I saw (and this echoes comments I made on another site where I was made aware of it) on Dr. Phil's website was a picture of a very, very, very one-sided relationship, where Kat was doing all the giving and you were doing all the taking. I see you at least acknowledged on your blog that you "took her for granted" and that it was your fault that the relationship ended.

Yes, you did a reasonable job of representing the "community". However, on a personal level, you came off as a self-obsessed jerk who didn't deserve such a devoted girlfriend.

If you feel that this is an inaccurate depiction of you, please educate me, because you admitted on the show you're wearing 24/7 and you are, for all intents and purposes, asexual, meaning you probably weren't going out of your way to meet her needs...

Dr. Phil has a group of psychologists that consult for him on a lot of issues. It would be amusing if my former shrink who was one of his consultants got asked. She actually has some experience.

I have not seen the show yet but heard it was well put together. Now we just have to hope that there are no bad conciquences for BabyBrett. My understanding is that Angela is the only ABDL to walk away from a talk show unscaved and it probably because firing a lawyer is not ab easy thing to do.

I know with me, I had no idea what I wanted at 23 or 24. If this is the same for Bret, that is the only way he fell short in the episode. I will say we were represented well, and it was a good show, but all of the facts came from Dr.Phil, and his referal psych friend. Dont get me wrong but Bret didnt do anything but sit there and say "I wear diapers whats wrong with that? I represent!". Thanks for having the guts or what everelse one may call it, but having more answers next time may help. Again not smashing on Bret, it took courage, but he needs to figure out the right answers. That goes for anyone else who want to be on Dr.Phil.

The point I would like to see made is that a good percentage of us do not want to do this 24/7. That for a lot of us (me included), AB/DL it is a part time/relaxation thing. I know that having the 24/7 individuals makes for better TV. But I believe that the public seeing only 24/7's can be detrimental to our community in the long run.

First of All,

I want to thank babybrett for having the tremendous courage & guts that this must've of taken to open up & discuss this Topic on A Wide Spread TV Program. I also think that in general babybrett did represent this community well. I also was glad to hear Dr. Phil acknowledge that there are a lot of people who are into this scene. I thought it was also interesting that both Dr. Phil & his Consultant agreed that most of us do not want to change or rid ourselves of these Desires. It also seemed like Dr. Phil did not judge what babybrett does, however but that maybe some balance & less expectations of other people might be appropiate. Overall Job Well done in my Opinion babybrett! Thank You!

Rockies Fan.

Didn't get to watch the show or even know it was going on until people were makin fun of it today at work. Anyone know where I can watch the show now?

I still have it on my DVR, what time can you make it over?

Like most ABs, Brett came off as extremely selfish. The only reason Cat stuck around was guilt. Plain and simple. She cheated on him, felt guilty, and came back to try and make him happy. Sacrificing her own happiness in the process. And now, with all his selfishness, narcissism, and fantasy, what does he have to show for it? No more Cat to pick up after this man child.

Everytime I see an AB on the TV, the first thing that comes to mind is, "Fucking wierdo. Why?" Survey says.......attention seeking. "Oh! But I'm doing it for the communtiy! The general public HAS to know about us!" Stop right there, bucky. No, the general public does NOT need to know jack shit about us. Or foot lovers. Or furries. Or any other fetish. Plus, who asked you to represent the community anyways? I do not recall any general election or straw polls going out. You took the task upon yourself, when there was no task to take. And why is that? I'll take narcisism for $400 Alex.

First off you are entitled to ur opinon, the show did get edited a bit. Also Cat was a little more involved then what it shows. She enabled it more so then I did. She also is still a really good friend that still babys me a bit. Also as far as election wise, I had some people who I talk with ask me to help them out and get the word across so they could tell people. And from the emails ive got back so far i did just that. I have helped alot of ABS people so far, and thats all I wanted. As for me I plan on going to try 24/7 out just like what i wanted, i go with Cat monday to find out. ALSO You have to realize and im not gonna say to much bout this, but Cat did enable alot of stuff and even liked it, but the show will show different. WHy because its a tv show lol. We broke it off for completly differ reasons, they also edited some of this stuff which i have to call them about, cus it was odd what some stuff said, when cat or I didnt say that.

Anyways happy i could help some people, haters will hate, and why is that? I'll take Close Minded people for $500 Alex.

As for being selfish, I don't know, that could be a point I suppose, but really, this entire fetish/lifestyle/what-have-you is just a tad selfish unless you have somebody who also enjoys the parental role. Face it, babies are pretty much only "feed me, bathe me, change me, put to sleep, repeat." That's why I've settled for it only being a fetish for bedroom play instead of a lifestyle. My fiance loves making me call her "Nanny", and she loves making me wait to let me have my orgasm, and won't let me unless I admit that I'm her sweet lil baby who belongs in diapers, etc. etc. (I've always enjoyed fantasizing about forced diapering and baby treatment.) Anyway, if anyone goes 24/7, there will always be somebody ready to call you a selfish bastard, but it won't be me, and I say go for it.

As for being selfish, I don't know, that could be a point I suppose, but really, this entire fetish/lifestyle/what-have-you is just a tad selfish unless you have somebody who also enjoys the parental role.

Actually, the fetish side tends to be far, far more about the interaction in the age play, with everything else being props to enhance the experience, which is why both parties willingly and actively participating is so important.

I also know a lot of non-sexual AB folks on ADISC and other sites who cherish the intimacy of regression play far more than the narcissistic underbelly of being the constant center of attention.

There's an obvious reason why Dr. Phil told him that he needed to unplug if he wanted their relationship to survive - he's a nearly pathological narcissist, as evidenced by his willingness to lie to the producers of the show about why he wanted to be there, his confessed cavalier displays of his diapers in public, and his belief that drawing all this attention to himself by doing this show was an altruistic decision, one that was for the benefit of others (the rest of the AB community). There is a pathology here, and the only connection it has to his AB-ism is the fact that AB roleplay is a vehicle by which he feeds the narcissism. If he weren't AB, he'd find other ways to make himself the center of his universe.

That's not hating, that's recognition. It's a recognition rooted in history, too - I was a borderline pathological narcissist in high school. There was virtually nothing I wouldn't do to focus the spotlight on myself, no matter how positive or negative the actual attention was.

Eventually, though, people stop being interested, and when you hit that wall, it can break you. If anything, I'd like to see this guy wake up to what he's doing to himself before it comes to that.

• Like 1