LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Something Positive That Happened To You Today

*hopes to have something positive to post soon* *fingers crossed*

It's easy to find the positive in any situation, no matter how bad you think things are, they could always be worse.

While things can always be worse, and I am a very positve person, that doesn't mean that every situation has a positive. Overall, things will be positive, but for this moment in time, things are not.

Now I can post something positive!

The day this thread was started, it was announced at work that everyone was getting laid off. They are shutting down the entire place as of the end of the year. The writing was on the wall for a while and it wasn't a huge shock when it happened but it still stung.

I had, however, been prepairing for it. I had been interviewing for my dream job for the last 6 months and last night I finally got the word that I got the position! Mommie an I are moving to Hong Kong...this is going to be soooo cool!!

Wore in public for the first time today, bought a bottle, some Johnson's baby powder and some girls goodnites. I was so nervous but no one could tell or cared about what I was buying. I went to 3 different stores diapered, and it felt good. My new bottle is red and has Elmo on it :thumbsup:

This was a fun morning.

Edit: and got an A and B on two big projects the other day, so I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Had my first exam today, Philosophy. Wrote a good 1500 word essay on Plato's idea of the just state (which essentially boiled down to 'it couldn't work because people are dicks'). Didn't do much at all for Descartes (just 500 or so...seriously, how much can you write on 'I think therefore I am'?) but I'm pretty glad overall. 2 to go, both tomorrow.

Today at work i got all the numbers that count down to zero... haven't done that in a few months now... not that its a big deal, i'm probably one of like 4 people in the entire office who ever has their numbers at zero... but i got them all down to zero at 3 pm, and still had 1 1/2 hours left to decorate the unit for the holidays!

I woke up this morning next to the woman I love, (my wife) and we got news that our condo back in Wisconsin has had approved applicants and will most likely be rented soon.

Well, since this thread started I have had a lot of things happen....some good-ish and others not so much

B*U*T! The good stuff is happening! :D

I got my first rent check from my condo rental in the mail yesterday!! :thumbsup:

today was AWESOME since Ford Announced that they would start paying a dividend again! YES! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: BUY BUY BUY the H*E*L*L outta that sucker

<----- is stoked....can you tell?? :blush:

Got home from the hospital yesterday and found out the the mass growing on my thryoid is not cancer. However, half of my thryoid was remove. To top it off I'll be wearing diapers for the next two week while I recover from the surgery.