LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Else Ever Not Told A Single Soul?

Hi Nike,

I have told some people, and I have regrets. Sometimes I wish I had chosen your path.

My wife knows and the reaction wasnt exactly very positive.

My Bro knows and we have never spoken about it since

My to first cousins know and again have never since mentioned it.

I told two friends, one used the information to try to bed my wife, the other I hardly see (He is at Uni doing Psych Degree).

So I could have done with out anyone knowing.

whether its the right decision for you to not tell anyone, only you can decide that, but hopefully some folks on here will rise up and give you their choices or some advice on your own.

Whatever you choose mate, the best of british to ya.

I have never told anyone ever about my fetish, and i kind of dont plan on it, im pretty much taking this to the grave with me, is there anyone else thats like me and have not and will never tell anyone?

Think that represents a large number of those on this site...

Don't tell anyone, keep it on a NEED TO KNOW basis.

Well, of course you need a Top Security Clearance to know this information.

Seriously though, the only people I have told about my fetish are people that already have the fetish. That is not counting the people on here. The problem is there is nothing to be gained from telling someone about your fetish, unless they are willing to participate. With your family, that is an obvious no. Of course, you would want to tell your SO when you feel you can trust him/her with that information.

Not telling anyone is a cottage indurstry. There are more persons who do not tell than I have tiaras. It is called "private matters" for a reason

I have never told anyone ever about my fetish, and i kind of dont plan on it, im pretty much taking this to the grave with me, is there anyone else thats like me and have not and will never tell anyone?

But better yet, why would you need/want to, outside of sharing this as part of an intimate relationship (emotional, physical, sexual or a combination)? In other words, how many of your friends, family and acquaintances have told you about THEIR fetishes, and if they didn't, how would you know?

You never know what people do with gerbils, eggplant or al dente pasta... and probably don't want or need to.

A: No I've never told anyone about my diapers. And man, were my folks pissed when they found out anyway. Stupid super-snoopy mom...

B: I agree with the sentiment that this is a private matter. Most people aren't going to out ourselves. But it is a double-edge sword, because then the general public will never realize how many of us leading normal, non-pedophile lives there are out there...

C: I believe that you should be up front about this in a relationship. Look at all of the "I've been trying to keep it a secret from my wife and it's not working out so well!" topic there are around here. If you're going to have a relationship don't base it on lies. And if you keep secrets, that's lying by omission, if not lying about who you are. I'd rather risk running off a potential girlfriend than running off an actual girlfriend or wife.

You never know what people do with gerbils, eggplant or al dente pasta... and probably don't want or need to.

I eat al dente pasta with minimal sauce and lots of Parmesan cheese. I've never had any contact with eggplant or gerbils.

I went years without telling anyone (although in all honesty I was nt participating for the most part) Eventually my wife found out through finding some used nappies that I'd put in my car to dump in the bin.

After a month she came round to the idea and eventually started changing me.

After I met someone else and left my wife for the other woman I had to tell my new partner for fear of my wife using my fetish as a weapon to ruin my new relationship. My g/f has been accepting and has gone as far as powdering me so far. She does nt mind me wearing in bed but has yet to join in with changing me.

I will never tell any family, colleagues or friends

I've told a few people with mixed results. Besides my wife I cannot say that it's been an overly positive experience. However I will say that the one person who found out quite by accident and who I thought would blab the information all over town has kept my secret quite well. That has given rise to the idea that she might harbour some inner ab/dl feelings as well.

However that is likely just the inner voice I have hoping for something that isn't there....

Let us make the question easier: Who HAS told someone. I would bet tiaras to trinkets that this number is far smaller than who has not

I don't plan on telling anyone. My parents know because they have caught me. Plus they have seen my diapers. my aunt and uncle know but they don't know about my adult babyness or my diaper fetish. They just think I have problems. My mother in law knows because my husband told her and I don't know why. But she doesn't know I am AB/DL. I am sure my brothers know about it too.

Sometimes I would like to be honest by telling people I wear them because I like to than saying I have problems with my bladder if I ever get caught by them and they actually had the nerve to say something about it.

My old therapists knew about my fetish. Only one of them was critical towards it because he said it was socially inappropriate and I was regressing and they are like guns and drugs because people wear them for comfort like some people carry a gun for comfort or do drugs to feel good. The first one told me why would I want to wear them, they are bulky and even babies try taking them off. They don't like wearing them either. But she was cool about my diaper obsession.

But online I have told people. It has been an accident too because I would type in the wrong IM window. Luckily they were cool about it. On several AB/DL forums I have mentioned me having a diaper fetish and being a AB.

More people than not know in my life. All of my friends know, my inlaws know. I'm open, people ask I share. It's kinda nice, I get showered with Abdl related stuff all the time. My spare bedroom is brimming with poohbear paraphanelia.

Getting out of the closet was the best thing I've ever done.

Nooooo! Some secrets are best kept hidden. People don't need to know every detail of your lives. I know there are things I simply wouldn't want to know about my friends or family.

A closed mouth gathers no foot

• Like 1

I went years without telling anyone (although in all honesty I was nt participating for the most part) Eventually my wife found out through finding some used nappies that I'd put in my car to dump in the bin.

After a month she came round to the idea and eventually started changing me.

After I met someone else and left my wife for the other woman I had to tell my new partner for fear of my wife using my fetish as a weapon to ruin my new relationship. My g/f has been accepting and has gone as far as powdering me so far. She does nt mind me wearing in bed but has yet to join in with changing me.

Let's get this straight... you had an accepting wife who participated and you left her for another woman whom you started a relationship with while you were married?

I'm not judging - I'm just bewildered.

I have told many people. My sister, various girl friends, a few regular friends. Other people also know about it, including my parents, and its fine. I agree 100% that this isn't something that you need to share with most people, but I feel just as strongly that this shouldn't be something you "have to take to the grave with you".

Honestly, I feel bad for people who don't have friends that are open minded and accepting. I'm not judging, I just don't understand why you can't share something that (at least for me) is a really big part of who I am, with somebody who really loves you. This has been with me for as long as I can remember (like 3 years old). Its not my fault I am this way, I didn't chose to be like this. As such, I'm not ashamed of it, I am not embarrassed by it. I think keeping something that is this big (at least for me) a secret for my entire life is just wrong. I also know its not how I want to live. I think a lot of people on this forum come from conservative backgrounds or something... I did not. The people in my life are not looking to judge or condemn people for being different. The lessons I was taught as a child were to love thy neighbor, not judge thy neighbor.

One final thought.... ask yourself this: The people who are out and open, at least to some degree, about their AB/DL side... do they seem happier about it then those who will never tell a living soul? Who seems better adapted at meeting other people and having healthy dating lives? Who has a better self esteem and healthy self image? Who feels more in control of this part of them? I don't know the answer to that question, but its a good one to think about.

Let's get this straight... you had an accepting wife who participated and you left her for another woman whom you started a relationship with while you were married?

I'm not judging - I'm just bewildered.

Yup, pretty much.

I was nt happy in the marriage for a while and did nt consider staying just because she liked to change my wet nappy.

Being happy in love is more important to me.

When I was married I told my wife about my DL side. She participated and even wore for me (including wetting) which never would have happened if I had not opened up. I told my current GF and she does not wear, but basically she is fine with me wearing when I want to. She needles me though when I have too many diapers in my stash so it is not a big deal.

I do not share this side with anyone else..

Honestly, I feel bad for people who don't have friends that are open minded and accepting. I'm not judging, I just don't understand why you can't share something that (at least for me) is a really big part of who I am, with somebody who really loves you. This has been with me for as long as I can remember (like 3 years old). Its not my fault I am this way, I didn't chose to be like this. As such, I'm not ashamed of it, I am not embarrassed by it. I think keeping something that is this big (at least for me) a secret for my entire life is just wrong. I also know its not how I want to live. I think a lot of people on this forum come from conservative backgrounds or something... I did not. The people in my life are not looking to judge or condemn people for being different. The lessons I was taught as a child were to love thy neighbor, not judge thy neighbor.

Eh... My friends and I don't talk about sex stuff... We figure that would just be weird and creepy, anyhow... 2 of us have been friends since the 2nd grade and the other joined the ranks in the 5th grade, when his family moved to town. And their brothers and sisters are friends of ours as well. We're extended family of sorts... And as has been mentioned, it's best not to pry into what family's into... So, that's one less aspect to worry about. Plus, they've been living out of state for the past 12 years. So, it's not like they're going to drop by and find out about my diapers. And I'm not stupid enough to wear diapers if I go to visit them.

Yup, pretty much.

I was nt happy in the marriage for a while and did nt consider staying just because she liked to change my wet nappy.

Being happy in love is more important to me.

Amen! My wife was accepting too, but I left her. Of course she had another man she wanted to be with. Ce est la vi!

i have only told 2 people, other than my mom, her husband and 2 sisters who undoubtedly told their friends, as for my mom and 2 sisters, i have distanced myself from them over the last 10 years

one of the friends i told let it slip in conversation, but no one seemed to care so i am still in the clear there

I told my sister when we were kids - I was about 7 and she was 12. She offered to put one on me, but never did. Nothing was ever said about it again.

I wanted to tell my first wife, but am so glad I didn't. I knew I couldn't trust her with that, although she very nearly caught me once.

I told my real wife after about 3 years together. By that point, I knew she wouldn't judge me or reveal it to anyone. I wish I had done it sooner.

She accepts my diaper wearing, and sometimes encourages it.