LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public

I just went out in public for the first time, wearing M4's nonetheless. It was exhilarating and embarrassing at the same time, but i absolutely loved it. There was no way to hide what I was wearing underneath my jeans because of the bulk, and I am pretty sure a few people took a second look in disbelief. I am definitively going out in public again sometime soon. I might even go through the McDonald's drive-thru in just a diaper and a shirt. I wish I knew more people who dress in diapers, that way I wouldn't feel so confined to my room, and having to indulge in my "little secret" in private. It seems as though diaper wearers in Milwaukee are far-and-few between. Well, anyway . . . have a safe and happy diapering!!!

I Glad you ventured out in the public as it can be exhilarating. I don't doubt some people saw the extra padding under your jeans but for the most part except for a bunch of stares, no one will say anything publicly to you. As far as the diaper and t-shirt at the drive through, I would discourage that as you could get in trouble with the cops for that one. It is one thing to be wearing shorts or jeans and people seeing the bulge of your diaper or bending down or over and your diaper is exposed on the back. However it is an entirely different matter when you freely expose them to the public as you are thinking about

• Like 2

I Glad you ventured out in the public as it can be exhilarating. I don't doubt some people saw the extra padding under your jeans but for the most part except for a bunch of stares, no one will say anything publicly to you. As far as the diaper and t-shirt at the drive through, I would discourage that as you could get in trouble with the cops for that one. It is one thing to be wearing shorts or jeans and people seeing the bulge of your diaper or bending down or over and your diaper is exposed on the back. However it is an entirely different matter when you freely expose them to the public as you are thinking about

Thanks for the advice, I'm not looking to be perverted in any way. I will definitively wear underneath my clothing.

man, it is very fun to wear in public, i love wetting in public. I have never intentionally went number 2 in public, and when i do have those accidents its usually when im not diapered. lol. yeah it only happens about 3 - 4 times a year. anyway. another thing to consider is say you did decided to get in your car with just a diaper and a t shirt. what if you get pulled over by a cop. that would be weird. lol

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

I just went out in public for the first time, wearing M4's nonetheless. It was exhilarating and embarrassing at the same time, but i absolutely loved it. There was no way to hide what I was wearing underneath my jeans because of the bulk, and I am pretty sure a few people took a second look in disbelief. I am definitively going out in public again sometime soon. I might even go through the McDonald's drive-thru in just a diaper and a shirt. I wish I knew more people who dress in diapers, that way I wouldn't feel so confined to my room, and having to indulge in my "little secret" in private. It seems as though diaper wearers in Milwaukee are far-and-few between. Well, anyway . . . have a safe and happy diapering!!!

If ur gona wear just a Diaper and a T-shirt, U may want to wear it in places where no one will complain.

• Like 1

another thing to consider is say you did decided to get in your car with just a diaper and a t shirt. what if you get pulled over by a cop. that would be weird. lol

It happened to me. I had a leak so I took off my pants and changed....I didn't put the wet pants on and drove home. Got pulled over on the way home..lol. oops.

With regard to people noticing a diaper under clothes, I'm not sure they actually do to be honest. Most people don't actually go around checking out other people's butts and unless you were wearing something skintight that left a really obvious diaper bulge, people probably don't notice. Remember that most people aren't adept at spotting adult diaper butts :P. Even if they do, as was said, the vast, vast majority wouldn't say a word too you. I saw a mind-30s-ish woman in Walmart about a week ago who appeared to have had a full on <ahem> bathroom malfunction </ahem> whilst in a seated position. Either that or she'd sat in a rather large puddle... and it hadn't rained for days :P Despite the fact that it was one the best and most exciting things I've seen in Walmart since.... ever :P and I couldn't resist a second glance to confirm what I saw, of course I didn't say a word and neither would virtually everybody else because they assume that it's something that she'd be mortified about and wouldn't want to humiliate her out of basic human decency. It takes a fairly indecent person to make fun of somebody in public who they believe to be incontinent or wearing a diaper.

There's something nice about being out in public diapered (with it well covered, of course). I certainly enjoyed standing and filling more than just my car's gas tank at Kroger just this afternoon :blush: and I remember the excited feeling of doing it for the first time and the constant nervous wondering if people can tell but honestly, you'll soon realise that they can't or if they do, won't say anything to you...

poopy_dipes:

Word of caution about trying to slip into your shorts in short order while being pulled over for a traffic stop.

Can you slip them on while wearing a seat belt? Don't unfasten the seat belt - the cop could site you for not

wearing it. And to compound things be very very careful of your movements in pulling on your shorts so the cop

does not feel threatened by your reaching for your shorts (or what may or may not be under your car seat that

you may be trying to conceal - firearm; drugs; etc.).

And it might be a good idea to pee in your diaper at that time telling the officer that you did not want to get

your shorts wet and were just taking them off rather than putting them on. Explain afterward that you are incontinent

and diaper dependent - this senario will past muster a great deal easier than trying to put on your shorts.

Unless the cop is a real jerk - he will probably say go somewhere private and get cleaned up unless he wants to

write a citation for something a bit more serious - whatever provoked him to pull you over in the first place.

If you ran over the little ole lady in the crosswalk; peeing in your diaper with or without shorts will be the least

of your problems. But if you were a few miles over the speed limit and dying to pee - there might be room for some

sympathy here when your third leg is getting the other two wet.

You get the idea ?

Stay safe !

BabyLock

I 100% agree! It may be a bit exciting to be out in public with a diaper on and realizing some people might notice what you are wearing, but flaunting them by wearing just a diaper and shirt where they can be seen by others is not a good idea. It gives all the rest of us a bad name and draws unwanted attention to the AB/DL world where a lot of people already don't understand this fetish at all. Those of the general public often think of us already as wierdos and pedofiles. It may not be illeagle but in some areas it could be viewed as indecent exposure, lewd behavior or creating a disturbance. It's one thing to have a bulky diaper on under your jeans or possibly having just a little bit showing out the back of your pants if you bend down to get something on the bottom shelf of a store. To just wear a diaper out somewhere to be purpously seen by others in a diaper is wrong. It's true that a lot of AB and/or DL's do get an excited feeling being out in public in diapers that could be noticed by other people. That's not a unique desire by any means. You just have to be responsible and curb those feeliings of wearing just a diaper so as to be seen by others. Maybe look for anyone hosting a diaper party in your area and go to one of those. That may partly satisfy your need to be seen in just a diaper by other people.

I might even go through the McDonald's drive-thru in just a diaper and a shirt. I wish I knew more people who dress in diapers, that way I wouldn't feel so confined to my room, and having to indulge in my "little secret" in private. It seems as though diaper wearers in Milwaukee are far-and-few between. Well, anyway . . . have a safe and happy diapering!!!

I don't object to people wearing outside if they choose, but going out in "just a diaper and a shirt" is frankly downright anti-social and in my view unacceptable. It might be acceptable to indulge this in public at "events" where seeing such weird things is "normal" (Mardi-gras, LGBT "pride" events, AEX, AVN awards etc. etc.), but on any normal day and place I would hope you get arrested and charged with some appropriate public decency offence.

By all means enjoy your fetish / fantasies / whatever behind closed doors, at dedicated events for it (e.g. age-play munches), or in a any way which involves only aware and willing partners; but do not force your sexuality or desires on anyone else. Its a damn shame we even need laws for this kind of a crap. One would have hoped that in a decent and civilised society everyone would have enough respect and understanding for their fellow man to know this intuitively.

I stand by the principal I made in my post to the You Guys Are Killing Us! Stop It! topic, quoted below. In short, this comment refers to members of our (indeed, any) community forcing their fetish, fantasies, etc. on to others.

Although that man was a complete fool, I'm actually heartened by the outcome; due to his stupidity, he's being dealt with in an appropriate manner (i.e. by the police and courts). I would hope this incident can serve as a warning or example to any other people who somehow convince themselves that this kind of behaviour is in anyway acceptable. It is not.

As a general point: if you aren't able (for whatever reason) to find a partner willing to indulge you with your safe and legal fantasises, then I can't imagine it would be too hard to find other men or women who would be happy to cater to them for some form of compensation. From what I gather most sex workers who deal with the kinkier side of things use business models that typically rely on repeat customers and hence know to keep your activities discrete. The fool in question really should have engaged the services of such a person, rather than forcing his fantasy on some unsuspecting member of the public.

some of you guys think this over way too much. if i want to go out in a diaper and a t-shirt, there is nothing wrong with that. its not illegal (here anyway) and if people dont like it, they can go to hell. what i chose to wear is my buisness and mine alone. i dont attack people for wearing fur even if i think its evil. i dont attack guys in speedos at the lake or beach, even if i dont want to see their junk. lesbians can kiss in public, crossdessers go out in public in drag. and as a baby, i want to go out in a sleeper or a onsie and fully diapered.

all this bull about forceing my fettish on others is just a way to make us stay hidden. who the hell really cares. you say it like someone seeing my diaper is illegal and i will go to jail. this is why new diaper lovers and adult babies are so shy. their choices are precieved as abnormal and wrong. even in their own comunity. how many of you are ashamed of what you are? you have to hide in your room, do it at times when noone can find out. you hide it from loved ones and relationships. it needs to end.

being what we are is not something to be ashamed of. almost all of you talk of going out in public, or even just sitting on your own couch in your own home, like its a far off dream. it saddens me that even therapists dont know what we are.

ok, im done ranting, im gonna stop before i say something really regretfull.

• Like 2

Any half-decent therapist does know, actually.

We're not as rare as we like to think we are.

your right. we arnt. so why are we hiding so much? i live in a city of 1.2 million people, and there is even a group for us, but not a single shop sells stuff for us? at one point, BDSM was so forbidden it was tucked away as well. why cant we become known as a legitimate fetish, and not a bunch of freaks?

as for therapists, some know, and any good one will, but there are a TON of bad ones out there. i seem to never find the good ones.

yeah, you shouldnt wear just a diaper and t-shirt through the drive thru - this is asking for trouble.

I've been through a drive through with a pack of opened diapers on the backseat and a few fresh diapers lying in the passengers footwell, neither of which caused any obvious reaction. The only reason i did this was laziness! had just purchased some diapers and it was a hellava drive home, didn't bring a big enough bag for them, and thought storing in the boot (trunk) would be too much hassle.

Had an awesome chance encounter once on a lonely country road. My diaper was soaked, as were my shorts, when taking off the diaper and holding it up to inspect the damage, a 4X4 drove past from behind and obviously saw the diaper cause they slowed and gave me some funny looks and a toot on the way past ! I had to change, then drive on back roads in a diaper and shirt with my soaked shorts under the lap-heater for ages before they were wearable again !! ahh good times

some of you guys think this over way too much. if i want to go out in a diaper and a t-shirt, there is nothing wrong with that. its not illegal (here anyway) and if people dont like it, they can go to hell. what i chose to wear is my buisness and mine alone. i dont attack people for wearing fur even if i think its evil. i dont attack guys in speedos at the lake or beach, even if i dont want to see their junk. lesbians can kiss in public, crossdessers go out in public in drag. and as a baby, i want to go out in a sleeper or a onsie and fully diapered.

all this bull about forceing my fettish on others is just a way to make us stay hidden. who the hell really cares. you say it like someone seeing my diaper is illegal and i will go to jail. this is why new diaper lovers and adult babies are so shy. their choices are precieved as abnormal and wrong. even in their own comunity. how many of you are ashamed of what you are? you have to hide in your room, do it at times when noone can find out. you hide it from loved ones and relationships. it needs to end.

being what we are is not something to be ashamed of. almost all of you talk of going out in public, or even just sitting on your own couch in your own home, like its a far off dream. it saddens me that even therapists dont know what we are.

ok, im done ranting, im gonna stop before i say something really regretfull.

I think a Diaper would be considered an undergarment. If so, then yes it would probably be illegal most places as indecent exposure. Would you really want to see some hairy, smelly, dude strolling around the mall in nothing but a short t-shirt and a pair of women's panties? Would it be his right to do so?

i dont know about your state, but in canada, the laws are somewat different. and, to be honest, better. indeasent exposure is listed as showing of the penis, vagina, or nipples (female). as an example, a court case here in calgary about a girl who went out wearing nothing but electrical tape over her nipples and vagina was tossed out as the areas covered in tape where the only nessesary parts to be covered. so, going out in your underpants is not illegal or indeasent exposure.

weather it is publicly acceptable or not, that is one thing. the public has to deal with alot worse things, i think they can handel some people wearing diapers. is it the right of a hary dude to walk ou wearing panties and nothing else? yes. is it something i want to see? no. but he still has a right to do it.

another thing, stores have a no shoes, no shirt, no service sign sometimes. nothing about pants there.

The electrical tape on a girl, seems like a bit different situation due to societies views. Women also can get away with a lot more then men can with how they dress.

Also note that there has been several arrests of guys out in public in just diapers. Correct me if I am wrong, but at least one of them was charged with indecent exposure.

yea. like i said, different laws in different countries. still, back to the issue at hand. why are we attacking our own people for something they love?

and the forceing their fettish on others argument is invalid, unless they are like some really dumb people who do illegal acts to force people to partisipate. showing your diapers or soothers or anything is not forceing it on them, they can look away.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aielen

Welcome to the "wearing in public" club

i dont know about your state, but in canada, the laws are somewat different. and, to be honest, better. indeasent exposure is listed as showing of the penis, vagina, or nipples (female). as an example, a court case here in calgary about a girl who went out wearing nothing but electrical tape over her nipples and vagina was tossed out as the areas covered in tape where the only nessesary parts to be covered. so, going out in your underpants is not illegal or indeasent exposure.

weather it is publicly acceptable or not, that is one thing. the public has to deal with alot worse things, i think they can handel some people wearing diapers. is it the right of a hary dude to walk ou wearing panties and nothing else? yes. is it something i want to see? no. but he still has a right to do it.

another thing, stores have a no shoes, no shirt, no service sign sometimes. nothing about pants there.

Most areas in the US go by local dress codes so they can vary wildly. In most areas only having a diaper & t-shirt on would not be considered indecent exposure but at the same time would not be considered socially acceptable. I live near the Atlantic and will often go there dressed just as in my picture. I've never had a problem but will get a lot of people staring.

Have you ever looked at the peopleofwalmart web page? A few pictures there are of people without pants (or underwear) but they never get thrown out. Shirt-check, shoes-check, pants-optional. Diapers would be a step up on decency there. but you'd probably still end up on the web page.

Probably because people don't walk around pantless much. Shirtless or barefoot? Sure.

Do you really need EVERYTHING printed out and explained for you to not do it?

i dont know about your state, but in canada, the laws are somewat different. and, to be honest, better.No there're not! indeasent exposure is listed as showing of the penis, vagina, or nipples (female). as an example, a court case here in calgary about a girl who went out wearing nothing but electrical tape over her nipples and vagina was tossed out as the areas covered in tape where the only nessesary parts to be covered. so, going out in your underpants is not illegal or indeasent exposure.

This is just more info, not trying to correct or argue with you. Here in Ontario where I reside part time although I'm mostly in Detroit, the Canadian "supreme court" ruled on a breast feeding case some 20+ years ago. Any female in Ontario can be out in public naked from the waist up; breast feeding or not and no one can challenge it.

stores have a no shoes, no shirt, no service sign sometimes. nothing about pants there.

LOL McDonalds is one of those. So on Halloween I wore shoes & a short t-shirt & got good service & a few laughs. Even tho I wore a very thick cloth diaper instead of pants. LOL P.S. in Fla. on some beaches you have to cover 1/2 of your backside or get a ticket= no g-string bathing suits.

Weather it is publicly acceptable or not, that is one thing. the public has to deal with alot worse things, i think they can handel some people wearing diapers. is it the right of a hary dude to walk ou wearing panties and nothing else? yes. is it something i want to see? no. but he still has a right to do it.

Just because the public has to deal with worse things doesn't mean that it's ok to do something. Would it annoy me seeing someone out in just a tshirt/diaper? Yes, just as it would if I saw someone out in a tshirt and underwear. The reason the no shirt/no shoes signs don't say anything about pants is because its an assumed societal norm to have at least SOMETHING covering your genetalia, and that generally means pants or shorts of some type. In most areas I'm aware of in the US, it wouldn't necessarily be considered indecent exposure to walk around in just underwear (of any type), but it would likely be considered lewd conduct.

As far as wearing in public goes, I wear all the time. My standard diapers are either Dry 24/7's or Abena L3's (with a Pampers Extended Protection 5 as a stuffer). In nearly a year now of wearing bascially 24/7 including work, I have not had a single comment, or even stares (so far as I'm aware). I agree with AutieAB, in all likelihood, no one notices. There are many people, even in their 20's and 30's who are incontinent. Most people, even if they noticed your diapers, would assume that you were.

Its been said before, but the easiest way to get people to accept us as diaper wearers, as those who prefer to wear diapers, is to act like normal people. If you do that, don't go out in "uber-bulgy" diapers (like double or tripled X-plus) combined with tight pants, you will never have a issue.