LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping With A Diaper

During my experimentations with it, I found that it's impossible for me to sleep in a used diaper. And I can't get to sleep if I need to go. It probly doesn't help that I'm an insomniac... But I've never had any problems sleeping with a clean diaper, or multiple diapers as a super-thick diaper... I actually sleep better with a thicker diaper.

Never had much of a problem sleeping in a diaper. I was a bedwetter until 12, and I really would have liked the piece of mind a diaper would have given me (but didn't want to deal with the ridicule from my Father and Brothers for having to wear them) so I think I've idealized them as the best sleepwear.

One problem I did have once I started to occasionally wear diapers to bed was wetting. Since I am no longer a bedwetter (aside from a few spurts here and there maybe two to three times a year) it took me a while to figure out to make my penis point down as it affords better protection when I wake up and wet myself. The heat, the crinkle, the bulk...I love all of it, and when I wake up I feel so refreshed and happy.

Kind of find it works both ways, sleeping in a nappy can get a bit hot on occasions, particularly in summer, and when using some kind of bed protection to be able to wet with confidence even though I don't normally have any leaks when doing so. But in another way it's relaxing and nice to have the feeling that if I wake up needing the toilet then I can just go in my nappy without getting out of bed! If I'm going to wear one I'll usually make sure I've had enough water to drink that I will need to use it...

I've started wearing every night now at the request of my gf, I think she likes the idea of me bedwetting again. Usually wear two thick disposables like x plus or molicare super, stops me closing my legs but im getting used to it! Took some getting used to at first tho

i LOVE sleeping diapered. i usually sleep better, but waking up i get a little paranoid and worried someone will hear something or walk in. i dont get to do it too often because i still live at home and share a room (about to change soon, no pun intended lol). so maybe i'll get some better night's sleep soon enough :)

i still havent gotten the hang of wetting laying down. i thought i had it for a while when my brother was still at college and wearing more often, but then he came back and got shoved in my room and my diapers got shoved out of use and i lost all progress. now i usually just get up, go, then lay back down and enjoy the feeling of a heavy, wet and warm diaper between my legs :D

I wear every night, have for the past several years. I've always found diapers to be very relaxing and comforting. It took me a while to get used to the bulk, and to wetting laying down. I mostly sleep on my back or my stomach. It took me a while, but now I can wet very easily in any position. However, I haven't unconsciously wet my diaper- if I have to go, I'll partially wake up and just go. Like a lot of others have said, I get a better sleep in diapers.

For me, diapers aren't a sexual thing, I just find them very comforting and wearing relieves a lot of daily stress.

I just woke up in a diaper a little while ago. :)

It had been a while.

I remember when I first started wearing them to bed on occasion, gosh, 8 years ago, it was originally hard because I was really turned out and excited, and then even when you get past that, it takes getting used to having a diaper around your mid-section instead of underwear; it's thicker, it's warmer, and it can be sweaty sometimes.

It's like most things: The more you do it, the easier it gets.

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a few posters have said, the only issues that come with sleeping in a diaper are sweat and thick padding making your back and hips ache...

Aside from those minor issues, I was able to truly enjoy being diapered and having a great slumber simply by using more baby powder and LESS thick or doubled up diapers...

Most of the time a Tranquility ATN or Slimline diaper stuffed with a Pampers size 6 is plenty for an entire night of bliss. Vinlyl pants are great for leak free nights, but can make the skin clammy and sweat more.

As working out of town alot of the time gives me these opportunities to wear overnight, I still have yet to have been successful at convincing the wife to be ok with me wearing even occasionally or ultimately overnight... Time and communication will tell.

I have slept in diapers for most of my life. I cannot immagine sleeping without one.

The stuff I wore as a teenager was pure crap. The disposables were plastic backed rectangular oversized pampers that always leaked. The re-usable pants had snap sides and leaked.

There is good product available now. Thick gauze or terry diapers work well. As for disposables, the best I have used is the Abena.

I had trouble at first just because of the excitement. Once I got over there, I started sleeping even better with them than without. Now I find myself sleeping poorly whenever I can't wear at night.

• Like 1

My experience resembles many others. When I first started, it was hard to get a good night sleep in nappies.

Now, in middle age with fading libido, a shrinking bladder and years of experience, a night in nappies is an invitation to a blissful sleep - far better than I can manage without them.

Waking up needing to pee, remembering that I'm in nappies, a long, warm comfortable wee under the covers and straight back to sleep. Waking up and re-discovering that I'm in a warm, wet nappy.

I wish I could do it all the time but my partner has limits.

I wear towelling nappies and plastic pants. I've never found a disposable that was worth a damn in bed for me. I might as well just pee in bed for all they did. I'm a side-sleeper.

oznl

Yeah. I think the first few times I was very excited to wear at night. Now when I get the chance to wear at night sleep much sounder. Usually this happens when I fall asleep on the couch after the wife has gone to bed. Unfortunately at 2am when I wake up it comes off and join the wife in bed.

• 1 year later...

I'm only a DL and not into the AB aspects at all but also don't have any sexual relationship with diapers so that has never been the issue. For me sleeping in diapers has always been the same problem I have with sleeping in general. It's hard for me to sleep with any changes at all. I started sleeping with the door closed when I was around 10 years old and ever since then I cannot sleep without my bedroom door closed. I can't sleep in hotels at all or anywhere but my own bed for that matter. When I moved about six months back it was hard for me to get to sleep and stay asleep for a few weeks.

Also since moving I have been staying diapered much longer since I now live alone. Staying in a dry diaper for hours at a time instead of a half hour or less when I was living with roommates.

Because of this I've become a lot more used to it and last night was the first time I was able to fall asleep no problem. I ended up awake an hour later all sweaty despite my apartment being cold. I got out of bed and took the diaper off thinking that was the problem. I went back to bed and woke up an hour later in the same situation and then continued to keep waking up the rest of the night either shivering or sweating or sometimes both.

I think I'm getting sick. What bad timing. I've been coughing pretty bad and feel congested in my chest this morning.

I don't wear, but get to the bathroom at midnight, 2 and 4 (I don't get back to sleep after 4) though zone out. sometimes I will put an undergarment (or Depend pull up if I feel really full) on after 4 and use it standing up to not make any noise getting to the bathroom. I will then get back in bed and zone out.

When I first got back into diapers I too had a hard time sleeping in a diaper. Always got to excited. As time went on the excitement died down. Now its the opposite. I find I sleep so much better in a diaper. I now wear one everynight.

same here