LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Yesterday, was just getting up for work (Graveyard shift). Felt like I had to fart, and let it rip, only it wasn't gas. Not a fan of messing my diaper, was no stopping it. I was glad that I was wearing a diaper though.

About two hours ago. Trying out a Seni Super plus diaper. Pooped it, had a couple of beers, wet it several times and no leaks. These are great diapers

Just now, Almost made it home, started off as gas, next one i let rip wasn't gas. At least I don't mind too much, though I could really do without the smell.

I have been messy every morning for the last year or so. There have been a few times where I messed while sleep aND those days are great to wake up wet and messy. The days I do not mess throw me off and I do not feel normal. Lately I have having to mess during the day also, I have been a morning guy only for year so when the day urge hits my wife says that is why you wear diapers and I just go ahead and mess. The difference between messing in the morning and during the day is I change asap with my day messes unless I'm already at home. I am getting g very good at messy diaper changes in public.

I had the most awesome experience ever this morning, I pooped my nappy with the loveliest poo I have ever done, it was perfect consistency, firm but not too hard and I had all morning to enjoy it. I was upset to take it off tbh but I needed to go out :(

It was so lovely that I was half tempted to save it and put it on again later and maybe sleep in it all night, but I ended up throwing it away and now I'm a bit sad that I did. Has anyone else done that before?

I was thinking it would be a bit cold...

I prefer my poo fresh and warm I think cold poo wouldn't be that great, however it probably only be cold for an hour body temperature would warm it up again.

I prefer my poo fresh and warm I think cold poo wouldn't be that great, however it probably only be cold for a whole hour body temperature would warm it up again.

Not to mention all the added bacteria that will be on it from it sitting around for a while.

I pooed myself .last night in bed, forgetting that my carer was coming this morning so I had to clean up before she got here. I told her I had pooed myself in my sleep and she said she would have helped me clean myself up, it is kind of her job.

I just pooped in my diapers though I did clean myself out first. I inserted two banana halfs with a liberal amount of laxatives last night. I followed up with somewhat frozen oatmeal almost the same size as the banana. After a little over an hour I had no control over myself. I slowly leaked out until most of the oatmeal was gone, once the bananas hit me it was game over. I had no control over my bowels and worse yet, after I voided myself I started to urinate uncontrolable as I had a near full bladder. 14 hours and 45 minutes later I'm still in my messy diaper, my mommy ordered me that I can't change until after 16 hours.

That would have been sometime within the last hour, I woke to a wet diaper and bed, laid there enjoying what happened over night. Was expecting a wet diaper not the bed being wet also. So I stayed in bed, lit a smoke, and was enjoying myself when all a sudden I felt the need to poop and even before I could put down my smoke I filled my diaper with a large load of poop.

• 2 weeks later...

I went once last night. Spent the night in it and popped twice this morning. I have a couple of weeks of privacy so I'm 24/7. First time.

So the first poop this morning felt so good I felt like going outside. I decided to go to a park and take a walk. This is unusual for me. I'm usually very shy. I got a whiff of myself as I got in the car and boy did I stink. I enjoyed it but I don't think anyone else would so I just drove around for about 30. Came home had breakfast and did my second poop of the morning. Great day

I read some posts on here, I think where people went to bed in poopy diapers or pooped during the night. It sounded great so I had to try it. It was everything I anticipated

Just had my first fullsize mess in a cloth diaper. My parents are asleep while this all happened. I usually like to wear just for comefort but sometimes I urinate. Cleanup is a pain when diahra.

It was around 1am and I had diaheria, it felt warm yet I cleanup was a pain,

Last time I popped my diaper? That was 10 minutes ago after putting on my diaper.

Had gone to use the toliet 3 times this morning, after 3rd time I put on my diaper for the day.

See I had no plan on pooping in my diaper today that's why I waited to put on my diaper.

I no sooner got my diaper on and while securing it with duct tape my body decided to release another load of poop. So now here I sit in shit awaiting to piss the diaper to capacity.

Last time I popped my diaper? That was 10 minutes ago after putting on my diaper.

Had gone to use the toliet 3 times this morning, after 3rd time I put on my diaper for the day.

See I had no plan on pooping in my diaper today that's why I waited to put on my diaper.

I no sooner got my diaper on and while securing it with duct tape my body decided to release another load of poop. So now here I sit in shit awaiting to piss the diaper to capacity.