LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Last night while finishing off a large wellness brief. I had about 5 beers and the thing was soaked and I just needed 1 last thing ;) and that was it. Didn't really get to enjoy it much, but you take what you can get . It was a pretty good one too, one I expected....could have been better though, something to work on :thumbsup:

It's not often I do poop my diaper simply because of a game (actually I think this might be a first time for me). It's called the "Kerbal Space Program" and is very much in line with our NASA program. The game uses very realistic orbital mechanics, specific parts, engines, fuels, etc, and requires you to figure out every part and detail just to get a rocket into orbit- let alone docking in orbit or going to the "Mun" (moon).

Woke up wet...a little more than I remember doing. Felt the urge to go, that's what diapers are for. Unfortunately it was just a little bit. Need more water in my life. Also leaked on the bed. Think I might have peed in my sleep. Been wearing steady for the last two weeks nightly . just started peeing while I lay down

I did earlier today and it was amazing! It was actually 3 times, as it was all natural coming out, I didn't push or anything. It was a very large load and I had to wet alot as well, and I had a very very nice and sagging and well used diaper. It was so squishy!

Just now, I used to mess every morning but I started my new job I leave too early to enjoy my messy diapers. But today I do not have to be in the office til noon so I was able to fully take advantage of my time.

I have started a new job were I have to be in the office by 8am. my past job was in the afternoon so I had time in the morning to mess my diaper each day by 9 am before my shower. With my new wake up time of 5 am my body was not ready to mess my diaper so I was missing the opportunity. Now the good news, I think I gave retrained myself to have to mess with my new wake up time. The past 4 mornings I was able to mess before I finished my first cup of coffee at 5:30am.