LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

On 3/15/2023 at 12:39 PM, le Hollandais said:

I peed and messed my underwear while shaving this morning. It was about quarter past nine, I guess.

On 3/15/2023 at 4:58 PM, bigtoddler96 said:

That doesn't count since you weren't wearing a diaper at that time.

Unless diapers are his underwear.  Probably not though.

Happy Saturday morning in my wet and messy Bambino Classico V2 diaper: wet, warm, squishy, and just fun and delightfully pleasurable. I am going to go out for a run in my wet and messy diaper soon. When I get back I will most definitely be ready for a diaper change.

I haven’t pooped in about 2 days so I took a liquid laxative about 3 hours ago and now it is starting to work. Some poop came out a few minutes ago but it was only a small amount. My intestines are starting to rumble now and it feels like there is going to be a massive mudslide coming out soon. I will post an update in a while.

Update - The mudslide has started. The first wave was massive and rocketed up between my legs and up the front of my diaper. There is still a lot more poop coming soon. I am sure this diaper will have a blowout before I am finished pooping but my diaper cover will contain any poop that leaks out of my diaper.

Update 2 - the poop continues to flow about every 15 minutes. My diaper is completely full of soft and runny poop. I will be changing shortly. I am pretty sure I will have another poopy diaper sometime later tonight.

Final update - I changed about 90 minutes ago because I thought I was finished pooping. I got in the shower and took my diaper off and folded it up and taped it closed. As I was showing, I got a final contraction and another mudslide flowed out of my bottom into the tub. That’s not the first time this has happened and it won’t be the last time either. My new diaper is still clean for now but I am sure it will be messy when I wake up in the morning. Well I am off to bed now.

• Like 1

I woke up about 20 minutes ago because I was peeing. I am now sitting in bed and just got a contraction and started pooping. I will wait about another 30 minutes to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Just a moment ago I’m wearing a white Megamax with a Dry 24/7 stuffer that I’ve wet 4 times and pooped in twice and I’m just about to pee in it again

I hope the double poopie feels SO GOOD on your bum bum!??♥️????♥️?

I have been home alone tonight ,I haven't gone yet today but I have had a suppository working for 2 hours and I am about to load my diaper now . I just love the feeling of messing my diaper ,I don't get much private time to enjoy my diaper so it has been a treat to e diapered tonight.

What a surprise, my morning Bambino Classico V2 diaper is wet and messy. I messed my diaper about 30 minutes ago in the kitchen while getting coffee.. Messing my diaper is becoming so natural for me that I have to be careful not to go poopy in inappropriate social situations. It would be nice to go potty in my diaper whenever and wherever I would like, but exposing others to my personal enjoyment is against my Diaper Code of Ethics, although I wet all the time when with coworkers, friends, or family without anyone knowing.?

This morning when I woke up early I filled my wet night diaper (like almost every morning) and fell back asleep.

Woke up a few hours later feeling the dirty back of my diaper while nursing my pacifier and hugging my stuffy Teddy - felt pure bliss☺️

I just got a contraction and within 3 seconds, I had a massive load of soft poop fill my diaper. I am sitting in bed on a changing pad waiting for the second wave of poop to come out. It might be a while before I change.

I just woke up with a mess in my overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped but it happened while I was sleeping. It doesn’t feel like it is a big mess, but I can definitely smell it. My diaper also feels like I peed several times while sleeping as well which is normal for me. I am still tired so I am going to go back to sleep for a while. I am pretty sure when I wake up again, I will need to poop some more.

Update - I was right. I woke up about an hour ago and as I got out of bed, I got a contraction and a few seconds later a large load of soft poop filled my diaper. I changed shortly afterwards and am now sitting in a clean and dry diaper for the next few hours.

I woke up a few hours ago with a massive mess in my overnight diaper. When I took off my diaper cover in the shower, I knew this was going to be one of my biggest messes ever. Needless to say I was right because there was quiet a bit of runny poop in the diaper cover. When I took my diaper off, the poop was all the way up the front and back of my diaper. Luckily I didn’t get a diaper rash from this mess. The removable shower head made cleanup of the mess very easy.

I woke up about 2 hours ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It wasn’t as big of a mess as I had yesterday but it was still a pretty big mess. I am all cleaned up now and sitting in a Seni Super Plus diaper.

I am one of the small subset of ABDL's who enjoy messing my diaper. The initial release into my diaper, the warm bulge building up, the soft squishing in my diaper, the naughtiness are sooo exciting and soothing. The dialectic of being an adult going potty in my diaper adds to the emotional and physical catharsis that I experience. Messing my diaper is second only to the sensations of an orgasm. All these experiences is a prelude to what I am experiencing right now in my messy Bambino Classico V2 diaper with no plans to change right away. I do not mind the clean up process at all. I only wish my wife would call me over to her to check my diaper and then change me, but messing my diaper is my morning solitary experience. My wife knows, but does not wish to be involved, so I have acceptance at some level, just not participation. Time to get up from my computer and get some coffee, and feel the lumpy, warm squish in my diaper as I walk into the kitchen area.

Last weekend I messed my diaper for the first time in ages. I saw the Rearz Critter Caboose diapers and had to get some. When they arrived I knew I had to get my money's worth out of them so I popped in a glycerin suppository and 2 large frozen bananas, taped myself up, and fought the urge to let go for about 45 minutes before I couldn't hold it any more. I'd been laying on my bed on my belly, and when i pushed myself up on all fours it just came out, no stopping it. A huge amount of mushy poop came out along with the bananas. I'd been drinking lots of water in preparation, and continued to do so after padding up, but it still took a good six hours or so to get that sucker wet enough that I could no longer stand it. I must say, I did a lot of work around the house and that diaper held up amazingly. Even with sitting, squatting, bending over, etc all the mess stayed in the diaper...not one bit escaped the leak guards. Unsurprisingly I still detest the cleanup so I won't be repeating this any time soon but it felt good to have a "little" day.

• Like 4

I am sitting in my soaked, overnight diaper with a huge mess that I just finished...I think I'm done, anyhow. It's glorious! 

Nope, I guess I wasn't finished. I've been in this diaper since abut 9:00 PM last night. It's the longest I've ever been in a wet, messy, cummy diaper.

I woke up around 3am and wet my diaper a lot more than I expected. I was pretty surprised it didn't leak. Went back to sleep for a little bit and then work up for breakfast around 6am. I changed into a new diaper then and started working around 8am. By the time I got to my noon meeting I was pretty wet and my tummy hurt a little. But I held out until after the meeting. I got some lunch and just as I finished eating, my tummy reminded me that it was time. So I had a nice poop, smaller than I expected. I hung out of a little bit and then, having to get back to work and knowing I needed to clean up, I got ready to head to the shower. Just standing up kicked my body into gear and I was able to poop the rest that I kinda knew was there... it was good timing. Now I'm showered and finishing up my work day. :) 

This morning about 6:30 I loaded my diaper up! had to clean it up, didn't take very long but I think sometimes I feel as if diverticulitis is causing issues, because it gets harder and harder and harder to release! had that happen a couple times this month already, Sorry I'm on the watch to make sure that I don't end up having a full on release without being ready for it!

Brian

My wife is out of town for a few days so I messed my diaper while in bed three hours ago and still in my wet and poopy diaper. I took precautions with Vaseline and Baby Lotion and I am not having any irritation just the soft, warm, squishy delight that I enjoy.

Not big on messing, but sometimes it just feels right and I go all the way. Just hate the clean up, usually I shower in the messed diaper while cleaning up, which gets me off again

• Like 1

Pooped twice in my current diapers and wet in them an unknown amount of times, lol. Currently in a medium Rearz Princess Pink, Large Bambino Cloudee, and Large Attends 6-tape with a Luvs size 6 and vintage plastic baby diaper as stuffers. I am so warm, cozy, and comfy in my footed sleeper in bed i don't want to get out bed, lol.