LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

4 hours ago, fillemup said:

I just had a major diarrhea eruption in my Seni Super Plus diaper. I didn't expect it because I messed my diaper this morning. I am now in a clean Seni Super Plus diaper but I am not sure how long I will be able to stay clean. My intestines are rumbling really bad so I know there is more accidents coming today.

Hopefully you feel better soon.   

While I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, on Saturday I went to a local Medical Supply store and bought a pack of medium Attends Premium diapers. I put them on for bed last night with a pair of plastic pants.  Very soft diaper and reliable.  Up this morning, bed remained dry and in fact no leaks at all, the plastic pants are dry.  Now I have a very, very big mess in the diaper. This is a great cloth back diaper, no wet or messy leaks as I sit here in my poopy diaper. Coincidently, later today I have an annual Dermatology exam, so I will have to make sure that I am clean and fresh.  In case you are wondering, while I would love to wear a diaper for the appointment, I am afraid big boy pants win for this. While I wear and wet diapers discreetly in public and at work. I have not been able to gather the courage to wear a diaper to a doctor's appointment. Since I am not incontinent and wear, wet, and mess my diapers for my own intense pleasure; I don't want diapers noted in my medical record. Wearing and wetting at the dentist is different, helps me to relax.  In fact once while I was wetting I must have let out a brief sigh of enjoyment and the dental tech asked if I was ok. I simply said "Yes, just relaxing."

I know I just posted yesterday and I don't want to monopolize this topic; however, this morning is epic.  I had a very very wet night and when  I got up my small MegaMax Tye Dyed diaper must weigh 10 lbs, and now  even more with a huge messy load. Absolutely wonderful!?

Just now.  I got up and had a strong urge to go. So, I put on a nice blue Northshore Supreme,  nice and tight.  Put my jeans ant t shirt on and started doing things around the house.   The  urge got pretty strong,  within a few minutes,  so I squatted a little bit and filled my diaper with a pretty big  load.  It's a nice soft squishy load. It spread all over my butt and up between my legs as I sat down.   I'm going to sit here a while and enjoy it for now.   Hopefully I'll have another poo before I change. 

This morning shortly after putting on a clean diaper. This one came in three waves and lasted over 20 minutes. A mix of soft and firm, and a great combination with a nice wet feeling. 

This was the type that when you sit down to enjoy your efforts it moves up front and surrounds your privates. O the joy?

I just changed from a wet and messy NorthShore Lite medium purple diaper to a Rearz Little Monster diaper that I hope to keep dry for bedtime. The NorthShore Lite diaper went on at about 9:00am, and I just changed at 5:00 pm. Eight hours and no leaks, excellent diaper for being classified Lite. It is rare that I mess when my wife is around, but I just couldn't resist and loaded my diaper without her knowing. I obviously changed right away so I couldn't enjoy my messy diaper very long. I didn't sit down so the clean up was a breeze.

That would be just a few minutes ago, I was wearing a wet Crinklz and felt the need to poo, as fast as I could I changed into  BetterDry  diaper and let things happen.

This morning just before my shower.

Past few days I've been feeling a bit constipated. I'm pooping, but not enough.  So last night I gave myself an enema (about 1 qt), then put on a bellisimo.  I just laid there for about 30 minutes - some water was escaping little by little, but then I decided to let go as much as I could.  It held it all!  No leaks.  I finished watching TV for the evening, then did some surfing on the computer, but was not about to go to sleep in that.   So I reluctantly took it off and cleaned up. 

Yikes! I just loaded my diapers as I went to sleep. Pretty big. Had the 2nd one today and now my diapers are really loaded.  I wasn't expected. But always perfect. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the times.

I woke up this morning in a soaked but not leaking Tykables Little Builders (discontinued but I have some left).  I didn't want to chance a press-out leak when sitting so I changed into my last Goodnights XL and messed within a minute.  Still messy while I respond to this thread.

A couple of hours ago why testing the ABU superdry kids. Its big and firm, and I'm still sitting in it, just to see how much these things can take....or until it leaks...

I started filling my diaper about an hour ago while sitting at my desk. My intestines are still rumbling and I keep adding to the mess in my diaper about every 15 minutes. I will keep this diaper on until I know I am finished pooping. It might be a little while before I can change.

I had a total blowout about an hour ago. I got a bowel contraction and had a fairly solid poop come out. About 5 minutes later, I got a second contraction and a large load of soft poop filled my diaper. About 10 minutes after the second wave, I got a third contraction and a liquid diarrhea mess topped of my diaper. I am glad I had a Babykins Terry lined diaper cover on because that load was a leaky mess. Now I am all cleaned up and sitting in a nice clean Seni Super Plus diaper. Hopefully I won't have any more diarrhea today.

Like my April 26th post, up this morning in a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and Kleinert's waterproof pants. I won't change for several hours so that I can enjoy all the tactile sensations of my wet and poopy diaper.

Last evening about 6pm.  I was cleaning house, had to go and at times felt it would come out if I relaxed and just let it but such was not the case.  I pushed a little, it started out and then rushed out super fast!  One second I'm pushing a little, the next second I had a sizable load in my diaper!  I continued cleaning the house and taking out the trash for about an hour and a half before changing and cleaning up.  Nice feeling having to bend down or get down on my knees to clean and pick things off the floor, once even sitting on my heels and butt while working. 

• Like 1

this last Friday morning. I was sitting my recliner watching cartoons ( as one does) and suddenly I felt a cramp, farted and completely filled my diaper. 

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

On 5/30/2011 at 8:39 AM, thong5 said:

For me it was a little while ago when i was working in my backyard ( i live alone and it's fenced in ) Just doing some yardwork when the urge hit ( Damn Coffee ) I stopped what i was doing and just filled my pants, i must admit it felt good to do so as i don't fill my pants often. How about others and what were you doing?

Yesterday morning; I was smoking a cigarette in the alley next to my house because the landlord doesn't allow smoking indoors lol.