LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About 2 hours ago in a wet tykables cammie with a northshore booster pad. 30 minutes ago I double diapered to stay in it longer but minimize leaks. I feel nice

About an hour ago, very wet and messy Tykable Little Builders (discontinued but I still have some left).  This diaper is pretty loaded, no question what I have done.  So relaxing and pleasurable. I plan to wear my poopy diaper while I work out this morning in my home gym and then change before my wife gets up.  She knows I mess my diapers but I don't indulge when with her. 

About an hour ago.  I was out running errands and picking up a few things out of town.  My diaper was pretty wet when I got home so I put on my plastic pants and onesie, ate lunch and pooped my diaper.  Oh, and as I have been in diapers off and on for the past two days, I slathered on a copious amount of Desitin before diapering this morning as I was feeling a little discomfort in a couple key areas on my bottom.

About a week ago, I got home from work and got padded. Hadn't done the dirty for a whole day, started chatting with an online daddy and took some Bisocodyl. Stayed in it about 2 hours then he told me I could change. Usually I just want to change immediately but he told me when I was able to so that aspect made me stay in it and just enoy the sensation.

I pooped just now. I have to do it when my Girlfriend is sleeping, since she does not share that part of me. For me, Saturdays are my day off from pooping. I just never get the urge. But Sunday mornings, like clockwork, I have to take a good poop.

This time, I stated going while I was walking towards the bathroom. A hard lump wedge itself between my cheeks, but nothing more. I actually had to softly push the hard part before the rest just slowed filled the seat of my diaper. Than i sat on the throne, cover down to enjoy the squish. It is making me hard too. Will take a shower after.

• Like 1

I just loaded my second diaper in just over 4 hours. I didn't expect this accident because I thought I was finished pooping for the day after my earlier accident. This load definitely a bigger load than the first load. I will keep this diaper on for another hour just to make sure I am finished pooping.

Yesterday morning for me, and I was a little surprised because I just did this Friday night. I was watching the television when all of the sudden I had to go, I filled my diaper with a very large amount of softer poop. My wife was still sleeping in at the time so I was able to enjoy it for a few hours before getting changed again. 

This has been a great week for me and the wife, as we both have taken a week off work and and I have been diapered the entire time. We have been out shopping and have run a few errands here and there. I normally don't wear out in public but with it being colder out and most people are wearing jackets no one has been the wiser, and at my age I really don't care. ?

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. As I sat up in bed, the pee started flooding the front of the diaper. I don't think I am finished pooping yet and I am still really tired. Back to bed for now. I will change when I wake up again in 3 hours.

I wasn't going to post this morning because I think I am posting my morning messy diapers too often, and they are getting to be redundant.  However; this morning certainly warrants a posting.  I had to poop last night while wearing my diaper before going to bed but I couldn't use my diaper because my wife was up.  Although she knows all about my diapers, I just don't mess around her out of respect for her nose!  I had to make decision, go to the bathroom or go to bed and hope I can get to sleep.  I chose the latter, made it through the night, and I am now up this morning in a massively loaded NorthShore Supreme purple medium diaper.  This is one of the largest messes I have had in my diaper. Fortunately the NS Supreme diaper is keeping everything nice and warm and contained where it should be. Exquisite feeling☺️

I just woke up about an hour ago in a wet Dry 24/7 diaper. About 10 minutes ago, my intestines started rumbling really bad. Now I am sitting on a change pad in my living room with a load of soft poop in my diaper. My intestines are still rumbling and more poop is coming out every few minutes. I am not sure if this is the start of another diarrhea flare up, but it sure feels like it. This might be another night of multiple messy diapers. This load is already making it into the front of my diaper and it feels like there is a bunch more about to make an exit from my bottom.

I woke up about 3 hours ago in the middle of pooping my overnight diaper. I just went back to sleep right afterwards. I just woke up again and pooped some more as I got out of bed. My Dry 24/7 is totally soaked now from repeated wettings during my sleep and it has a pretty big mess it it as well. It feels like there is still a little more poop in my intestines, so I will wait a little while before I change. I just want to make sure I get everything out of me in 1 diaper. I hate putting on a new diaper and having another pooping accident right afterwards. Diapers are expensive and I need to get the most out of them or the most into each one before changing depending on how you look at it.

It seems my pooping schedule is off a bit. I didn't have a messy accident yesterday, but now I think my body is catching up. I just had contraction and a massive load of soft poop slid out and filled my diaper. My intestines are rumbling a bit now, so I know there is a lot more poop on the way. I will be waiting for the next wave to hit the diaper before I change.

I mess near daily, but I had a good one today. I was sitting in my home office chair in a wet Kiddo and my footie pajamas and has a sudden urge to poop. I just let it rip and most of it filled the back of my diaper with some of it blowing out the top. A second urge to push and I adjusted my weight so everything went to the front of my diaper. It was and absolute mess in there. Way more so than the usual centrally located standing poops. I decide since I already had to do laundry I might as well have some fun with it and had a nice session with my magic wand before changing and washing my pajamas and bed mat. Felt like a total baby just letting loose like that with no worries about a blowout and making a mess of my pajamas. I’m normally more strategic with my messing to avoid a huge mess and cleanup.  

• Like 1

Yesterday about 1pm.  I hadn't planned on it and really didn't want to do it because I've been pooping my diaper the last 3 Saturdays I've had off and I'm getting tired of the clean up.  I used the toilet when I got up, but after lunch I felt a bit full so I finally just went in my diaper again.  So far I have next Saturday off so I will see if I feel like pooping my diaper again or not, or if I decide not to but later give in and do it.