LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Be cautious with something that may numb the area. You don't want to find out later that with the Xyocain cream you were not aware you were pushing so hard you damaged something.

Well, I did get it in and even inflated the balloon, but I just couldnt get rid of that burning feeling when the tube moved so it got removed after 10-15 min and now it burns when peeing.... yay for experimenting...

Doubt I'll ever try that again, but now I have at least tried it

Was also unsure what to do with the tube, cause if it were just laying there it would come close to the anus, which is not good, so the option was to tape it to the penis, got no suitable tape and with the discomfort I just disbanded the project

I envy those that can make it work, cause I just didnt have the balls for it

• 3 weeks later...

Well if you don't mind to order internationally you could try Save in Gemany thay carry a wide ranch of catheters.

I used to order them over there now i make my own stents which works much batter if you ask me.

http://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkontinenz-ableitend/katheter-/8077/dh.-silikonisierter-latex-ballonkatheter-2-weg-ch18-5-15ml-23.100.14.218?c=2520

You can select muliple languages and they have an excellent service reputation in Europe.

Ron

There is some risk involved with importing Federally restricted medical items into the US. Although the usual is only confiscation by Customs on discovery (and they discover very little), you can be changed with a crime for making the attempt :( I wouldn't worry but for those who need super-clean criminal records or who need high security clearances it's worth giving some thought to before ordering. Keep the quantities small (like a personal user would need) and you'll probably be OK ;) Have a friend in a less sensitive position do the ordering for you if you can't tolerate the tiny risk- there's always some way to get things done!

Bettypooh

Edited by Bettypooh
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...