LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fav Colour

pick a colour - or shade of  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Colour

Ok, So we all probably have a fav colour, one that makes us feel happy, or sad, or gives us an energy boost. some folks see certain colours and get hyper...

whats ya fav, and why?

I know white isnt a colour, its a saturation of all the colours combined, and likewise Black is not a colour, but an absence of colour, however im sure there are people that like either of them or both.

Same for the metal colours, maybe gold is your thing because you like to be dripping in it, or like bronzed bodies...

come on folks knock yourselves out :smiley-baby-boy:

made it multi, as im sure there are some that like more than one colour equally

Ill kick off...

ORANGE is my favourite colour, for as long as ai can remember, orange things has made me hyper in the way of boosting my energy levels. A glass of orange juice or a fresh orange is enough to put me into high gear four a couple of hours... mix it with alchohol and its a whole new level, but im not a nice drunk so it doesnt happen often.

As many things as i can are orange, mugs, dice & tape measures (For wargaming), t shirts, paper clips,my game/computer room. :)

so anyone else?

:smiley-baby-boy:

I like silver/grey. Simultaneously a color of depression and blending in and a promise that things aren't as bad as they could be. Far less flashy than some colors, it goes well in most situations.

BLUE is my favorite.(Light or dark) Not sure why just like it more. My eyes are blue; my first (alone room) was light blue; my second car was two-tone blue (dark on bottom half light on top). BLUE reminds me of water and water reminds me of being wet. So maybe thats why I like it so much!!! :smiley-baby-boy::blush:

PURPLE! It was my grandma's favorite color, and since I always spent a lot of time with her, I guess I just picked it up from her.

I post in purple on here (unless I'm on my phone) and compose emails in purple, as well.

• Like 1

Oh definitely, RED I love red cars there is just something about a car in red that gets me.

I just sold my red car so I need to get another, right now I have my white tacoma, and a dark gray corvette.

As a girl, my favorite color is pink. Otherwise it is purple

Blue has always been my favorite color. The sky is blue and crispy clean after a storm passes through. Most large or clean bodies of water appear blue. I LOVE the color BLUE!! :)

It always seemed to me that if someone is feeling down, they should be feeling "gray" or "black," anything but blue. :huh:

I have 3 colors that are my Favorites. #1 would be Purple. My #1 Favorite Teams Signature Color!:D #2 would be Green, I like it because its a beautiful Color & also one of the primary Holiday Season Colors, & the same goes for my other Favorite Color Red.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Lighter shades of blue (think baby blue or sky blue), most shades of purple, and medium-dark greens...not too light or dark...an example is grass green.

Edit:

Missed the "why"...To be honest, I'm not sure why. I do know that I'm the most creative when presented with those colors, and they make me feel calm. On the flip side of the coin, "in your face" colors such as deep reds, oranges, yellows make me agitated in large amounts. An example: When I'm angry, I tend to draw sharply with reds and black colors. Overall though, I like all colors, as long as there isn't too much of any one color.

~ moogle

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also for me it's Orange. It's full of energy and life, without the aggressive connotations of other colors like red or jellow.

It's also a color of adventure and danger, that are two things I actively look for. :)

When I'm in good mood, usually I wear something orange.

I know white isnt a colour, its a saturation of all the colours combined, and likewise Black is not a colour, but an absence of colour, however im sure there are people that like either of them or both.

Actually, white is the absence of color, and black it its opposite. Black is a lack of light, and white is its opposite.

Black is my favorite color. It's just plain cooler than all the rest. It may help that my eyes are more sensitive to light than normal, and thus, black represents darkness, where I'm more comfortable... Or it could have something to do with the beautiful black 57 Chevy that my great grandpa had... Whatever the underlying reason, I just think that black could take all other colors in a fight. It's like the Chuck Norris of colors...