LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Was Your Favorite Childhood Toy?

Guest Sasha

Monsters In My Pocket, Z-Bots, Micromachines, standard green army men... my desk was where I would wargame and my room was my war room. A little tactical genius I was! :D

I wasn't allowed to have what I really wanted- dolls and a tea set :crybaby: Heck, Dad even thought GI Joe was something sissy :screwy: At least I did have one, and we know old Joe is much more manly than Ken ever was :roflmao: My fave was Matchbox cars and my bicycle (if that counts as a toy) :D All the pretty colors and styles of the little cars appealed to me :) I had a few Hot Wheels but they weren't as much fun since they weren't as realistic-looking :rolleyes: Later on model cars were fun when I could afford another one, and then I grew up....

:groupwave: Back to the days of Christopher Robin and Pooh! :groupwave:

Bettypooh

I loved building stuff as a kid and it's a tough choice between Lego and Meccano. Only in my early teen years did I get the chance to take my creations to the next level with battery powered motors and such.

Great times.. where did they go eh -_-

absolute favourite...

it was about 3 inches long, 1/2 wide, 1/2 high, so a rectangular wooden block, painted green

it was the only thing required for hours of fun with the game "treasure hunt"

one parent would hide the block and we would spend forever finding it, then they would hide it again...... honest to get best game ever....

after that, lincoln logs.

My pedal car. I wore three sets of tires off that thing. Always been car-crazy. Too bad the current gas prices have curtailed my "cruising." And all the bad/rude drivers on the road take the rest of the fun out of driving. Can we please go back to the 1950s?

My Favorite(s) were definitely Lego's especially the Technic ones with Motors & moving parts & Hot Wheels & Matchbox Cars. I loved to setup the hot wheels track when I was a kid, but my mother would hardly ever let me (we didn't have a playroom, which stunk).

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

For me it's a toss up between barbie dolls and my stuffed bug toy I named FeeFee the Flea. I loved that thing to death, I even sewed several of his legs back on by hand when I was about 10 or 11 because my mother took too long and I was convinced he could feel it. I did amputate his red ball cap because I wanted him to be a girl... didn't really work. I still perceived him as male. Incidentally, I discovered later that the same green bug toy appears, hat intact, in a couple of episodes of Roseanne in Darlene's room. I watched Roseanne religiously as a kid, so that was totally cool that my favorite character had my toy.

I had a pedal fire engine with two removable ladders. My mother said I fell in love with some other kid's one as a toddler and certainly remember having it around for years (and my brother after me).

Played Monopoly more than anything after I got older. LOL I won 75% of the time. I had lots of favorites at different times. Silly Putty; Hot Wheel & Match Box cars. (Hrs making towns in the yard; dirt roads with bark sided buildings with moss for roofs) Pedal firetruck & Lincoln logs & Toss Across at Grandmas. Marbles at Great Grandmas. POP POP Capguns- hammer & brick to POP whole rolls at once to scare the neigbors.LOL Sofballs games with neigbor kids. Riding my blue bike with my plushie dog Wolf running along side(tied with rope). Models & a Vac-U-form (plastic molding kit). Tinker toys & a metal building set with motors. Rockcom-Sockom Robots. :roflmao::roflmao: Then I found -DIAPERS. Thanks for the memorys!!!

Played Monopoly more than anything after I got older. LOL I won 75% of the time. I had lots of favorites at different times. Silly Putty; Hot Wheel & Match Box cars. (Hrs making towns in the yard; dirt roads with bark sided buildings with moss for roofs) Pedal firetruck & Lincoln logs & Toss Across at Grandmas. Marbles at Great Grandmas. POP POP Capguns- hammer & brick to POP whole rolls at once to scare the neigbors.LOL Sofballs games with neigbor kids. Riding my blue bike with my plushie dog Wolf running along side(tied with rope). Models & a Vac-U-form (plastic molding kit). Tinker toys & a metal building set with motors. Rockcom-Sockom Robots. :roflmao::roflmao: Then I found -DIAPERS. Thanks for the memorys!!!

Jeepers creepers, not one of you older guys said anything about tonka trucks.Mine was a bright red dump truck.played with that thing all day long.Sure wish i still had that truck today.As you said jim,thanks for the memorys

l had lots of cool toys, most of them long gone now, but I played with my Creepy Crawlers sets more than anything as a kid. My aunt got me my first Creepy Crawlers for Christmas in 1965 and I couldn't wait to play with it so I opened it up, plugged it into the wall by the TV and poured plastic goop in one of the molds. We had a house full of relatives and my mom suddenly said, "Something smells like it's burning!" Back in the mid 1960's you never knew what old applience around the house might smell like it's getting hot. Well, they soon discovered I was playing with the Creepy Crawlers and put a quick end to that! That was, until all the guest had left and they had time to supervise me! I got almost all the different sets over the years, the Halloween Fright Factory, Creeple People, Mini Dragons and even some Walt Disney and Charlie Brown molds. Alas, the little ovens I had have long gone bad but I believe I still have all the molds packed away somewhere in the attic! I think you can still get Plastic Goop too!

I'm not sure toys had been invented when I was a kid. haha...

I didn't really have many and certainly no favorites. I built a few models from kits and had some cars and trucks. This was back in the late 50's so we certainly didn't have computers or other electronic toys...barely black & white tv!

I got hand-me-down Lincoln logs and a small Erector set. I remember spending a lot of time on my bike riding in circles - we lived in a really hilly area and while I'd do some riding I'd just go in those circles rather than up and down the hills. I remember bouncing a rubber ball off the chimney or our back (cement) steps...just to kill time. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, but just saying I didn't have a whole bunch of toys around me.

During some school vacations my brother and I would play Monopoly for long stretches of time - borrowing from the bank to keep the game going and my brother, being older, would cheat the heck out of me and then switch properties with me in order to cheat the heck out of me again. I was at a stage where I just accepted that. It was still fun to play. Yeah...hey all you young kids.... board games! Not video but cardboard, cheap metal and maybe a little plastic. Huh! Can you even imagine?? (just kidding...I'm sure some of you may still play cards and/or board games).

Mine was the computer. I was a nerd as a kid.

Lucky you. I didn't even learn that computers were real until the 5th grade. We had to get a computer in the 7th grade because they stopped accepting typewriter-written reports. I wasn't actually allowed to really even play on a computer in any serious capacity until I got my laptop after graduation from highschool. Until then, the computer was only for research and for school work and for my folks to do their bookwork on.

My favorite childhood toy was one of those cheap plastic Godzillas. I still have him. My favorite has since shifted to Fang (the plushie in my avatar pic).

Guest lilme

Barbie.

Naw, just kidding lol. Actually I had this huge box full of space lego parts from various Blacktron kits. I used to build these insanely complex space ships constantly. I played with those legos for years, loved em. Wish I still had them to be honest :D

~lilme

My Pro Wrestling toys. Always loved Wrestling, and my collection of WWF LJN, Hasbro and Jakks figures, while far from complete, is massive. My second favorite would be G.I Joes. I still collect, although, it's a backburner collection, and I don't collect the carded figures. I was a very imaginative kid, and my Wrestlers and G.I Joes had ongoing storylines every time I played.