LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Diapers Look On You...

tcc

Okay, so it took me a while. DLs generally aren't ABs - though there can be aspects they embrace, like a Nuk 5 adult pacifier, or onesies(which are practical...) - but ABs, and even incons, can certainly be DLs.

Everybody has their preferred diaper "package", like for me, it's cloth diapers and plastic pants, though often too bulky for discreet wear under regular clothes out in public. Some like things like Goodnights or Pull-Up type of absorbent underwear. Others go for the Bambinos or Abena Abriform X-Plus which are on the thicker end of adult disposables.

Practicality aside - I mean, if you're wearing 'em, you should use 'em - do you like the way the diapers or diaper "package" you prefer looks on you? Under regular clothing, is your choice discreet - or don't you care? - or pretty much not obvious so you can use your diapers but not draw attention to the bulk? Are you more an "at home" type, and prefer to wear more openly at home - if you can - and enjoy the vision before you when you look in the mirror? Is that one of the things that is more stimulating in your diaper side/life/world?

For me, I LIKE the way diapers look on me, besides the way they feel. Besides, with no butt, the roundness diapers give me helps keep my jeans up! LOL What about you?

Yes I like the way my diaper looks and feels. I love plastic diapers. Bambinos my favorite. As for public wear, I don't. To me it's fun in theory, but not in practice, this statement is about me only, I am only speaking to my own experiences and opinions. I only wear at home, and when i do, my diaper is the only thing I am wearing, so I can see and touch it. I don't enjoy as much of I have to wear clothes over my diaper.

I do enjoy the way i look in my diapers, at home it's a diaper and sweatshirt. When i go out i wear a pullup most of the time but i have worn my Abena x-plus as well. I don't worry about the bulk that shows and i'm sure some have noticed ie standing in line at a store with people behind you etc. but most people are to busy to care anyway. I would love to use cloth but have no laundry at home so that limits me in using them.

For me growing up in a diaper-friendly family, the purpose of the diaper was to absorb urine and in an emergency keep poop from leaking out. That was shortly before disposables became practical, so the diapers were pinned classic Curity gauze covered by genuine Gerber vinyl panties.

Of course I do not remember the clothing Mom put on me over my diaper. Later when I wore "just-in-case" diapers on trips and for special events my outer clothes were selected to support and protect my diaper as well as to be discreet. Mom did not try to keep diapers a top secret, but she also wanted to avoid shocking outsiders. I noticed with my three younger siblings before they were toilet trained Mom favored Onesies to hold the diapers snug. As we grew older Mom still often used Onesies to hold the diaper and yet the top looked like an ordinary T-shirt.

Years later, when I had been writing my DPF column for several issues, I decided the only way I could help women be more comfortable about diapers and AB was to appear in photos myself doing what I do anyway and without any embarrassment or being self-conscious. The outfits over my gauze diapers and various brands of waterproof panties were selected to show the possibilities of clothing found in mainstream stores as well as garments which could be sewn at home.

I hope I am not so vain as to believe I am a model or actress. I have never been ashamed of needing diapers and I was taught to avoid showing them off because doing so would upset some folks. If people on diaper/ABDL websites find pleasure in seeing me as a big baby girl, that is nice. I am happy for them.

• Like 1

I'm a bad judge since I don't know objectively how attractive I really am. I will say, however, that I don't like baby-ish prints and colours, but I DO like prints and colours just like I would on boxers or briefs because plain white is just "boring". I'm not big on green, but that's my colour preference. So, to answer the question, I think I look better in something that's not baby-ish but that's because I FEEL better in something not baby-ish. But most importantly I FEEL best in something that doesn't leak and need to be changed every few minutes or every time I have a coughing fit!

I like the way that my nappie looks and fits me along with my plastic pants as well,if anyone did notice that i was wearing one when i was out and about,ihonestly dont think it would bother me one bit,as i wear them for need and if anyone dose like the way i look,the simple hing is dont look at me then.

Well I have to appreciate the way a Depend fits me well, just seems to be a neater "look".

I am still searching for the best fitting "quality" diaper for the best fit, probably Molicare SP.

I miss the look of my old VIP pants, I now use euroflex which are clear, and just don't look right. While I'm not so much an Ab as DL, I will soon get or make a onsie.

I find that if I walk and move around in a diaper like I normally would if I was not wearing a diaper, the diaper conforms to the shape of my hips and waist and looks much better on me than if I let the padding between my legs make me waddle around. Then the diaper dosn't conform to my shape and looks almost square on me. so my advise to those of you who want to look better in diapers is to try and walk (and move in genneral) more naturraly. Try not to let the padding make you waddle or hinder any of your natural movements.

Actually...well...it kind of depends on which diaper I'm wearing. Like many others I do the 'mirror check' to admire my padded-ness :blush: but sometimes I look "ok' and other times I'm happy with what I see. I guess the first time I really went ...."oh wow.....cool" was when I was in texas for lil princess' birthday party and I was wearing a Molicare super, that was rather soaked :blush: I was changing in the upstairs and peeked in the mirror and was really ...'impressed' (for lack of a better word) :P at how good that soggy moli made me look.....well, from the waist down anyways :P

Cloth diapers and pps look ok, but I prefer my pps to be more snug to the diaper underneith, and all my plastic pants are larges and so poofy that you can't see anything else. I guess thats a good thing, because all that extra room allows air to circulate and provide what ever benefits that it does *shrug*

I have posted pics of my diaperedness here, I think the last was when I was wearing a....Bambino Teddy..or before that was a eurobrief. I'm sure plenty of people got their laughs or what not....MEH.

I'll post them again, or you can go to my photobucket page and peek at what is there.

What ever

Generally I love the way I look in diapers, Its a strange thing as I'm not a guy who really looks in the mirror, but when I'm diapered I can't help but take a look and feel sexy.

I think it also helps me to feel good about how I look in diapers because my Fiance' tells me how cute I look with my padded diaper butt.

I love the way I look in diapers. I wear them everywhere. Just today I was leaking home depot in a large Attends with waistband with a Moliform super pad inside. I was pretty crinkly, and loved the feel of the bulk between my legs. I have found it interesting that no one notices that I'm diapered....everyone is too wrapped up in their own lives to notice what someone else is wearing for underwear.

I love the way diapers look on me. I like them tight and snug. They must always be disposeables with plastic on the outside. I like the noise which is more babyish.

Why do people keep reminding me that I need to lose weight? :crybaby: Well, I guess I should thank you for that- I do need to lose weight :blush: Were it not for that, I'd look OK in my diapers and revel in my look in the mirror more than I currently do :angel_not: At home I don't mind having visible bulk since nobody else will see me, but under clothing out in the real world I aim for discretion B) The right selection of diapers under the right clothing can give me a more female appearance, adding to my butt and hips making me appear more 'shapely' than I really am :D and I like that sometimes :wub: It's one of the advantages of square cloth diapers- the way you fold them and how many you layer can create different shapes under your clothing letting you 'play' with your appearance in a way no disposable or shaped diaper can ever match ;) The main appeal of diapers to me is still in their absorbency factor- the rest are just happy extras that go along with that :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

I was raised in cloth diapers and Gerber pp. So I prefer them but also wear disposables. I try to be alittle discreet when out at times. But other times I want that bulky look & feel like I had when younger. At 14 I read about wearing 3 21x40 diapers & tried that. I didnot like the look=to thin. I tried 6 21x40 I liked that better but rubbed my inter legs. I finally came up with 3 21x40 with 2 baby prefolds (with the side wings folded in for the middle padding) then 1 21x40 over that. That gave me the bulky front & back look I LOVED but less rubbing on my inter legs when I walked around.{ This also hid my exscitement of being diaapered too}:blush:

I don't normally get hard erections from wearing diapers or baby diapers like some of the other posters here so my evealuation of appearance is based usually on overall appearance, and not how my boner looks in a diaper. I absolutely ADORE the way I look in adult diapers or baby diapers. When I can fit into a baby Pampers I get excited because I usually look really sexy in it. I like to look in mirrors constantlyfor mid day "diaper checks" to see if I still am rockin' my diapers. I've been known to leave important social functions just to check my diaper in a bathroom mirror (and when I do get hard, sometimes use the diaper check time to jackoff and relieve the pressure. Even though I dont like cummy diapers that diapers.) I've never been told I was sexy, but I kow I am anyway. Especially if I have a wetor soiled diaper on.

I don't normally get hard erections from wearing diapers or baby diapers like some of the other posters here so my evealuation of appearance is based usually on overall appearance, and not how my boner looks in a diaper. I absolutely ADORE the way I look in adult diapers or baby diapers. When I can fit into a baby Pampers I get excited because I usually look really sexy in it. I like to look in mirrors constantlyfor mid day "diaper checks" to see if I still am rockin' my diapers. I've been known to leave important social functions just to check my diaper in a bathroom mirror (and when I do get hard, sometimes use the diaper check time to jackoff and relieve the pressure. Even though I dont like cummy diapers that diapers.) I've never been told I was sexy, but I kow I am anyway. Especially if I have a wetor soiled diaper on.

and you wonder why you have negative comments all the time????? lol

I love what diapers allow me to do, i love how they feel and i think most people look cute in a diaper, however i never really thought I looked good in one....but i dont really care. they allow me to live a "normal life" so thats all that matters.

I like both the look and feel of a thick terry cloth nappy when it's at the soaked side of wet, ie- in the morning,

When it takes on that heavy saggy sort of look, as it presses against the plastic pants.

You only see it very rarely on pictures on this site, but anyone who wears cloth diapers will attest the feeling that goes with the look, you know when it's

very wet and heavy but not yet leaking.

Mind you a swollen puffy soaked molicare isn't a bad look or feeling either, - LOL

I usually wear GoodNites, and I think that they look quite good on me. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that they probably look better on me then my regular underwear. Part of the reason that I go with GoodNites is that they're discreet, so I can wear them out without anyone knowing that I have a diaper on. With the GoodNites we started getting in 2010, my girlfriend can't even tell I'm wearing, even when she has her hand on my butt if I'm still clothed, so that says a lot to me about how discreet GoodNites are.

In the summer, I sleep only in my underwear, and if I'm wearing a diaper, I sleep only in my diaper. Naturally this means that I'm going to be looking at my GoodNites if I've changed for bed and am doing some stuff before I actually go to sleep. So long as no one else is around, I'll avoid covering my diaper before bed, at which point I get to see it and enjoy it. Hope this answers your question. :)