LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Wipes For Messes

Huggies Naturally Refreshing with Cucumber and Green Tea wipes are pretty kickass, as are the Pampers Thick wipes. The only downside with the Pampers Thick is that they don't appear to come in refill packs, only the travel-like packs. They come in scented, unscented, and sensitive. Haven't gotten to the scented ones yet, but I hope they are just a thicker version of the Baby Fresh wipes, which I liked for the scent, but, they weren't thick or wet enough to handle any kind of diaper change -

Well I went out to the store yesterday and picked up some Huggies Soft Skin thick n clean wipes since they were on sale. I wanted to try the cucumber green tea ones but they were sold out but oh well something is better than nothing and I am happy with how the soft skins are working out. They have nice moisture content and don't have a toxic overpowering scent.

One thing I cannot use, as an adult DL, are baby wipes, as in for kiddes. I tried them, and found them a waste. I use either Tranquility or Walmart's Assure brand. Both are large, for big jobs, and are lightly scented. Of course, Wal marts are cheaper, but I think they are every bit as good as Tranquility. I tried baby baby wipes and just could not use to clean my butt or other spots down there that needed cleaning.

• 4 years later...

I always just shower, I'm not sure there's a wipe capable of cleaning me when I'm done playing. But after a few years of changing my kids diapers (they are potty-trained now) the ones I found to be best were the Costco brand ones - cheap and effective.

I only use wipes when I wet. Messing has always required a shower. My favorite wipes though are the Parent's Choice brand from Wal-Mart. Hate the store all you want, but their wipes are always very soft and moist, never dry, and they have the BEST scent out there!

Shower or a wet wash cloth is the best option, but for when those are not available... Honestly I haven't found any wipes I am happy with yet. They all work but I end up using so many, and none of them are quite big enough to safely clean without getting the mess on other surfaces when changing an adult. I haven't tried the incontinence ones yet though, so maybe I'll try those!

• 3 weeks later...