LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Jeans

Teenbaby96

Hey I found this pic online, I think I've seen someone post something like this on DD but I cant seem to find the topic. Anyways I just wanna ask if anyone know what brand is this???

culotte-face-262x300.jpg

If "designer" diapers don't send kids a mixed message, I don't know what does. Is it or is it not cool to wear diapers? (We all know it is, but do we want our kids to think it is???)

Well, if parents are going to dress their kids and take them out places with only a shirt and a diaper on (no pants or anything covering the diaper), then I say these are kind of cool looking. I never understood why parents take their babies and toddlers out places in just a shirt and a diaper! I don't think I want to put my carrots and bananas on the shopping cart seat after a kid has been sitting on it in just his diaper! For God's sake, put some pants or shorts on over the kid's diaper! If you're not going to cover your kid's diaper, then perhaps these at least look better! I do agree, though. It's just something the parents think is another cute item to show off their kid. I'm sure the kid is too young to care one way or another what his diaper looks like as long as it does the job and he gets changed when he needs it! Now, if they got older, say 6 or 7 and wanted them because they looked cool, then that might be a problem! On the other hand, I don't know how many 10 year old bedwetters wear just their Goodnites with the race car prints and a t-shirt when they go out places with their parents or friends! That makes me wonder why Huggies even bothers with making printed Goodnites! Are the kids who have to wear them going to show them off to all their friends?

What parents tell me is that they do not cover disposable diapers in public because it makes changing the toddler's diaper so much easier. Usually that child does not wear clothing over the diaper or pull-ups at home.

As for worries about contamination on the child seat of shopping carts, make a practice of using the sanitizing wiped on the cart handle and child seat. All decent stores provide those wipes.

... I never understood why parents take their babies and toddlers out places in just a shirt and a diaper! I don't think I want to put my carrots and bananas on the shopping cart seat after a kid has been sitting on it in just his diaper! For God's sake, put some pants or shorts on over the kid's diaper! ...

What you say does not make sense. A diaper is designed to absorb wet/mess. A piece of cloth, like pants etc, does NOT protect a seat from getting wet once the diaper leaks, so it does not matter if the child is wearing pants or not, once a diaper leaks, the seat is going to get wet.

Angela Bauer made the comment of saying 'wipe the seat' with the wipes etc... which is always a good idea.

The OP asked what the diaper was, I think that there was comments re the commercial that came out on that product - Huggies 'Jeans' Diapers. This is the commercial, on youtube.

[Removed, no underage material please - even innocent stuff like commercials.]

If it is only size 3 & 4 it shouldn't have a major impact on potty training. When I was a teenager we had rainbow diapers, pink and blue Luvs and flowery/pinstriped Huggies. It is not a new concept where is it written that diapers have to be white? I think disposables were originally created in white to mimic freshly laundered and bleached cloth diapers. Who really cares what color they are if they work. I don't think it is a big deal whatsoever. I don't have kids, but probably wouldn't pay any extra for cute, but if they were the same price, why not?

Hey I found this pic online, I think I've seen someone post something like this on DD but I cant seem to find the topic. Anyways I just wanna ask if anyone know what brand is this???

The "Jean Diapers" are made by Huggies. Although they've been released several times before in different parts of the world, the most recent release was in the USA, and the most recent design was sold under the "Little Movers" line of Huggies, as a Limited Edition item from June-July of this year. My local supermarket still has some of the Jumbo packages on shelves, but the other stores in the area have sold out of them, especially the ones that had the "Big Pack" boxes.

Angela summed up the thought process behind releasing diapers that look like jeans quite well, so I'll direct you to her post. Shortly after the Huggies Jeans were released in the USA, P&G released Pampers featuring designs by Cynthia Rowley, which were designed to compete with the Huggies. Some people on here seem to think that the jean diapers are "stupid," although I tend to disagree with them. The jean diapers and similar items make a lot of sense for parents who have toddlers that are wearing nothing but a diaper all the time, especially in the summer months. During baseball season, every so often the cameras would cut away to the crowd and on a couple of occasions there was a parent holding up his/her kid wearing nothing but the Huggies jeans. There are other examples I can think of, but Angela gave the most common one. I also saw a few parents using these while I was on vacation earlier in the year. They seem to be aimed at parents who don't feel entirely comfortable with their child wearing nothing but a "traditional" diaper out in public.

Only available in size 3 and 4, I have a box of size 4 in my collection

Di, you're confusing the Cynthia Rowley Pampers with the Huggies Jeans. The Pampers were only available in sizes 3 and 4, but the Huggies are available in sizes 3, 4, and 5.

I should also mention that the Huggies Jeans cost the same price as "regular" Huggies in the same package, and contained the same quantity of diapers. A "Jumbo" bag of size 5 Huggies Jeans had 21 diapers as did the regular bag of size 5 diapers. A "Big Pack" box of Huggies jeans also had an identical quantity to a "Big Pack" box of "regular" Little Movers. In contrast, the Cynthia Rowley Pampers cost a good deal more with a smaller quantity then the "regular" diapers in the same size packaging.

Also, outside of the US, the Huggies Jeans were previously available in other countries including Isreal and Singapore, there's a thread about them somewhere in one of the forum sections here, and I did quite a bit of research trying to figure out where these actually originated. I'm not sure how many countries haven't had them yet, but the jean print has changed slightly from country to country, with the American ones being the first to use the Little Movers name.