LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Asked ?

:angel_not: Have you ever been asked if you're wearing a diaper . I live with my sister and she invited her girlfriend over for dinner . I had dinner earlier and had taken a shower and ready for bed (9:00 PM). I was in my pajamas and diapers and watching t.v when the door bell rang . She arrived at 8:00 with her friend .I said hello to her and her friend

we were all watching TV when her friend asked me in a low voice if I was wearing a diaper. I told her I was because I wet the the bed . And that was it . I said goodnight to everyone and was off to bed . No big deal. Thanks Pins. :smiley-baby-boy:

:angel_not: Have you ever been asked if you're wearing a diaper?....

Not yet, but very likely someday :huh: My siblings and I don't hide much more than our nakedness from each other :blush: Being that they know me and my shape so well someone is bound to notice- if they haven't already- and at best, that will be discussed with another sibling or two before someone says something to me about it :whistling: They know of my childhood problems so they know that I'm not about to go around in wet pants anymore <_< But they all love me deeply and would want to be sure that I'm OK so someone would say something eventually if they knew- and I'm OK with that B) I do have a physical need for diapers and as long as I am OK they wouldn't pry for more details- well except maybe for one sister who'd have to be told a bit more bluntly that I don't want to discuss this part of my personal life :lol: She'd understand ;)

Outside of family I'd handle it differently but I'd not deny it- that wouldn't work if they'd seen it for certain :screwy: I'd just ask for their discretion and say it's for need B) In my mid-50's I'm sure some of my older friends and associates either have problems of their own or know someone else well who does :mellow: My younger friends and associates respect my 'tender' years :roflmao: since I educate them about what it's really like getting older, so I doubt they'd have any problems with it :rolleyes:

When (not "If" because I'm old enough to know how these things go) someone finds out, I'll share it here with my friends here who helped me get to the point of my peaceful acceptance with my being diapered, where I am now :wub: You all deserve the credit for helping me and I won't forget that. If my own story brings anyone else peace and happiness then I'm just repaying my debt here :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing!

Bettypooh

• Like 2

Have I ever been asked if I am wearing Diapers? The answer is no. I must admit I am surprised that I've not been asked, because I imagine that certain people suspect that I wear, but its probably out of embarrassment, why I've never been asked, & also why most of us have probably never been asked. However if I ever did get asked, my response would be something along the lines of "Yes I am, & what business of it is yours, as to what type of underwear I wear?"

Edited by Rockies Fan in Diapers

Have I ever been asked, hell yes. All the time my wife sneaks up behind me and either asks or tells me I’m wearing. This is generally followed by a good whack on the rump. But hey if I’m diapered I’ don’t care.

I have been wearing for almost 14 years, I have only come close to being asked once, most of the time people cannot tell. the one time was a friend of my brother's who, when he heard the telltale rustling sound of plastic, assumed I had a baggie of marijuana in my pocket and asked if I was holding. the rest of the time nobody has noticed or at least nobody has said anything if they did notice. and it's not like I have really gone out of my way to hide it either.

I've never been asked if I was wearing a diaper, and probebly never will. First, no friends or family members know I wear them because I don't wear diapers around them (one DL friend excepted - you know who you are)! Usually when I wear diapers I do it either at home or discreatly around town where they are not bulky or noticable. Yes, I've run into people I know when I've been out wearing a diaper but they couldn't tell I had one on under my jeans and we just chatted for a while.

As far as being out of town shopping in bulkier diapers or a diaper that might show a little out the back of my jeans if I bend down, total strangers aren't likely to come up to someone they don't know and ask them if they are wearing a diaper! That's just not polite! Sure, there are some people who are that bold and curious that would be on the rude side and ask a stranger that question, but I think those people are the few exceptions.

I have in the past gone into medical supply stores looking for better quality disposable adult diapers or reusable waterproof pants. In those cases, if a clerk asks me if they can help me and I ask about the products, they usually ask me about the size of the paitent and if they are bedridden or mobil. I will then volunteer the information that "I'm incontinent and use the products myself". Even then, I call them "products" or "disposable briefs" and not diapers. About the only time I even use the term "diaper" is if I'm shown the pull on disposable briefs. Then I simply say, "My incontinence is heavy and those don't work well for me. I need the actual diaper style".

I have not been asked. I wear frequently at home and on weekends and I don't think my wife even notices. I do wear to bed, and my wife will often humorously refer to me as "plastic man". (Thats when I go into super hero mode). I am wearing at work more frequently, and I suspect some have some might suspect, but no one has ever asked. I am very discrete anyway. No crinkle. I do not always use my diaper, though; but it is nice to know that it is there if I need it.

Since I am a bit older than most, my use would be mostly dismissed as being a senior. Nevertheless, I do have an answer should I be asked. "Ever since my prostate biopsy, I have stress incontinence" Whatever the hell that means.... It just sounded good. I hope that I never need to use the phrase (unless I meet up with another DL)

Peace,

Rat.

I've got a 19 yo on my crew who keeps teasing me about this and that, and some gay shit. However, the last couple of months, he's been checking out my ass and telling me as much. "Hey, nice ass" and whatnot. I know he's just fucking around, but, I'm sure he can see my anxiety level raise when he tells me he's checking me out from behind. At this point, I think they might suspect I wear, but I'm not worried too much because even if they did know for sure, all of the people on my crew are pretty chill and it's not something they'd go screaming from the rooftops. Sure, there'd be snide jokes and giggles in the aisles, but, I'm the boss, and I know they respect me enough to either come to me and find a way to say that they know, or just keep it on the DL -

....Sure, there'd be snide jokes and giggles in the aisles, but, I'm the boss, and I know they respect me enough to either come to me and find a way to say that they know, or just keep it on the DL -

When I've had people working for me I kept things like this in check by giving the person in question a smile with a direct deep stare as I asked them "How would you like to be unemployed? Do you find that thought appealing?" :o It always worked ;) and it's legal- I didn't say I was going to fire them B) It seems to take time for people to learn tact, and that seems to be missing in almost all younger people :( Hey, I was that way too, but that was a long long time ago :blush:

Bettypooh

been wearing out in public for about 10 years (since my early teens). although pretty much all of the time i tried to cover it up as best as possible and not to flaunt it, their were times that i just didnt care and it would have been easily noticeable to anyone 'looking'. but still, to this day i have not had anyone say a word, though i have gotten a few odd stares...

Tris, you need to tell him you are going to report him to the HR department or you boss if he doesn't stop it. That is sexual harassment, man to man or not.

I'm really not worried about the 'harassment', as I myself put forth some effort to keep the environment sexually charged, to a fair degree. My jokes and comments far exceed the harassment level when compared to his. If anyone's getting reported to HR, I'm sure it'd be me. Besides, what's working if you can't have fun with your coworkers and subordinates?

He's annoying, at best. My only worry is that he can tell what's up, as he's got himself a new baby, so I'm sure he knows, or by now, can tell the difference between diaper booty and non-diapered booty.

@Betty:

He's also my right-hand man, I really can't run the show without him. Well, I s'pose I could, as I haven't had him doing a whole lot of extra stuff for me lately, but, still, I like the guy. I'm not going to fire him. As a matter of fact, myself and another team lead in the area are asking our DM to get him a raise because we don't wanna lose him, and he's been applying to my 3rd party vendors. . :(

:angel_not: Have you ever been asked if you're wearing a diaper . I live with my sister and she invited her girlfriend over for dinner . I had dinner earlier and had taken a shower and ready for bed (9:00 PM). I was in my pajamas and diapers and watching t.v when the door bell rang . She arrived at 8:00 with her friend .I said hello to her and her friend

we were all watching TV when her friend asked me in a low voice if I was wearing a diaper. I told her I was because I wet the the bed . And that was it . I said goodnight to everyone and was off to bed . No big deal. Thanks Pins. :smiley-baby-boy:

To answer your question Yes I've been asked by someone, by a stranger no. For me it is my Girlfriend who seems to ask all the time. Its usually when go up and visit her at her school that I wear a diaper in the car since I've had a few accident in the past. So clearly by the time I get up there I'm usually soaked and she's able to hear the crinkle of my diaper underneath my clothes. Which she is always asking me if I'm wearing a diaper. She the best girlfriend I've ever had and is so supportive of my need for diapers and keeps a positive outlook on my medical situation. However I do notice at times that She gets embarrassed about me wearing diapers.

As for strangers I've never had anyone come up to me and ask me about my diapers when I wear in public places, and yes you can usually hear the crinkle of my diaper as i walk or sit. I'm glad no one has ever asked about my diapers, however if they did choose to make a comment about my diapers or ask me. I would probably just let them know I have a small medical issues which leads me to have to wear diapers at times. Just like if someone who had broken there leg needed crutches. Diapers are my crutches.

-Thanks

iCrinkle2

Only by my mom as she found my diapers several times and doesn't approve. So about 6 months ago I tried to wear the best clothes to hide them around her and she asked. I denied it and didn't do it again for a month or so, got away with it several times, but again she asked and got away with it again. I have a guys euro side bag though and after coming home from school had a diaper in it. Well I had it hanging on the banister and went to the bathroom, apparently she was going upstairs and brushed it. She noticed it was squishy, well she checked and found it, that was a bad night. I told her that it was my last one though, since I will be very impressed if she find my stash. They are in one of my big tower speakers in my room. Unless she unscrews the speaker, which is a highly unlikely scenario, she will not be finding them. She is snoopy about it as she has found my stash 6 or 7 times since I was 17yrs old. She probably would have never thought to ask though had she not ever found my diaper stashes over the years.

Been wearing though at school and I change in the bathroom in the stalls, never gotten any weird vibes from anyone and no one asked. If any one does wonder if ever I am wearing one they have not said anything, nor treated me any differently.

Only by my mom as she found my diapers several times and doesn't approve. So about 6 months ago I tried to wear the best clothes to hide them around her and she asked. I denied it and didn't do it again for a month or so, got away with it several times, but again she asked and got away with it again. I have a guys euro side bag though and after coming home from school had a diaper in it. Well I had it hanging on the banister and went to the bathroom, apparently she was going upstairs and brushed it. She noticed it was squishy, well she checked and found it, that was a bad night. I told her that it was my last one though, since I will be very impressed if she find my stash. They are in one of my big tower speakers in my room. Unless she unscrews the speaker, which is a highly unlikely scenario, she will not be finding them. She is snoopy about it as she has found my stash 6 or 7 times since I was 17yrs old. She probably would have never thought to ask though had she not ever found my diaper stashes over the years.

Been wearing though at school and I change in the bathroom in the stalls, never gotten any weird vibes from anyone and no one asked. If any one does wonder if ever I am wearing one they have not said anything, nor treated me any differently.

Sounds like you have to be a little more careful about wearing a diaper when she is around, and also about her finding them in your side bag! The speaker tower is a good idea! In my opinion you have the right idea by pretending to go along with your mom by telling her your stopping the diaper wearing. My thoughts about it are outlined below.

I know someone will eventually say, "You're 25 years old! It's none of her business what you wear and she is violating your privacy by going in your room and searching through your stuff!" That is true, and if you lived in your own house and she was living with you, you would have the right to say, "It's none of your business if I wear diapers or not! Keep out of my stuff or you will be looking for another place to live!" Problem is, it sounds like you are living in her house still! People need to understand that some people just can't afford to move out on their own at age 19 or 20, especially in this economy! When someone lives in their parent's house, unfortunatly they still have to abide by their rules, as unreasonable as that sounds! On the other hand, if you pay them rent each month, a set agreed upon amount, then even though it's your parents house and you are their son, you are now a tennant paying rent! You now have a right to put a lock on your room and inform the landlord (parents) that since you pay rent on that room you expect your privacy in that reguard! You can have girlfriends spend the night if you wish! You are a renter and a tennant! That dosn't mean, however, that just because someone pays rent on a room in a house that they can wear diapers openly around the rest of the house and in front of their landlord!

Another thing. Just because someone lives in their parents house and pays rent dosn't always mean they haven't a lot to lose if they argue with the parents about being allowed to wear diapers because they are 25 and pay rent! They lose the respect of their family when they are not accepting of your diapers, they can risk the word getting around to other family members and even friends and co-workers. Once the word gets out to someone, it can spread really fast! Would you want to risk becomming an outcast among your family and friends? Then since it is their parents place, they might just give you your 30 day notice and evict you because you are not following rules they have set up for your tennancy!

Now, least you get the wrong idea here, I 100% agree with you! It is none of their business what you like to wear as far as your underpants. It's your room and your euro side bag and they really shouldn't pry into your private life! Obviously it makes your mom upset when she discovers you have diapers or that you're wearing one, so it sure dosn't make sense that she should go looking for them in order to become upset again and start a confrontation with you! As you know, the fact is she will keep doing what she's doing. Prying in your business and going through your stuff looking for things including diapers! Members; He's doing the right thing in my opinion by trying to get along with his mom by hiding his diapers and trying to avoid any more conflicts by telling her he's givin up wearing diapers! It may not be true, but he's trying to keep the peace! I believe your best course of action is to keep "going along to get along" and stop wearing diapers when around your parents. Be more careful bringing them in and hiding them and even wearing them in your own room so that they will continue to think you have givin up on them. Otherwise, you could move out and get your own place and have the freedom to do anything you want. Freedom is great, but it may cost more finacially and you may not have that option at the moment. People often think, "Go out and get a job and pay for your own place!" Good idea, but they need to think of the long term effects. Would someone want to work for McDonalds all their live for minimum wage just to get their own crummy little apartment at age 19 or 20, or would it be better to suffer a few more years living with the parents in their house under their rules in order to get a college education and have a much better income and life? College tuition isn't cheap by any means! Anyway, good luck to you and I hope anyone who reads your post and is thinking of telling you to just say, "screw it!" and move out on your own reads my post and understands that not everyone finacially has that option.

Good post Rusty Pins, I certainly don't wear around her at all any more and know when I can and can't wear at home in my room. The biggest risk is bringing getting them in the house when I need another bag. Once they are hidden I am pretty confident of my secret not being found out again.

Also I chose to stay at home as while I am at college I don't have to worry about any financial worries. As long as I am in school she has stated that she wants to make sure I get through college, so she does everything she can to make my life easier. Also even though we do live month to month, she always seems to find some way to pay for everything we need that month. I feel really lucky that I don't have to be taking loans out, nor working a menial job while also trying to get everything done for classes.

It is nice to know that unlike most of my peers that have at least 20K in loans already, I won't owe a cent and when I do finally get a career everything can go into getting myself a place, taking care of my "wants," and also start saving for the future. And certainly helping my mom out as she has done everything she can to help me out.

my mom has accidently seen some of my stuff so i think shes aware, but so far she hasnt said anything

I got my own apartment and above 25, thats all im gonna say :P

and no, none has asked

i dont wear that often and rarely outside