LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

Right now I am not at home, but at a second property we have. I am with my wife and she hates my attachment to diapers. However, I am wearing discretely and she isn't getting pissed. But at the moment I am wearing a Walgreen's Certainty taped diaper and disposable LivDry pullup diaper with a Gary PUL Plastic Pant overtop.  It works okay, and so far, no leaks that were detectable by the wife. At night I wear the LivDry pullup under my PJs and my better half has not noticed. I hate being sneaky, but I hate not wearing. Tomorrow I will have some MegaMax diapers again and that will be a welcome relief.

• Like 1
Right now I am not at home, but at a second property we have. I am with my wife and she hates my attachment to diapers. However, I am wearing discretely and she isn't getting pissed. But at the moment I am wearing a Walgreen's Certainty taped diaper and disposable LivDry pullup diaper with a Gary PUL Plastic Pant overtop.  It works okay, and so far, no leaks that were detectable by the wife. At night I wear the LivDry pullup under my PJs and my better half has not noticed. I hate being sneaky, but I hate not wearing. Tomorrow I will have some MegaMax diapers again and that will be a welcome relief.

What about discarding your wet diaper/s how do you hide them from your wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

It's Pampers Cruisers and Gerber plastic pants today. My wife said I have to wear them if I insist on hanging out in my Pampers all day. 

IMGP7747sm.thumb.jpg.578b270b7ac4c4c72f87d28f7fba8807.jpg

IMGP7749sm.thumb.jpg.2e13dfc041a8f140fb175e81ceb13440.jpg

Suggestion:  Get some larger sized plastic pants!

On 4/19/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ginger said:

I'm wearing abena m4 right now. I also have some dry 24/7 and always discreet in my stash. Honestly, I don't know if I care for the abenas, they seem to cut I to my thighs moreso than the others. Unfortunately I bought a 3 pack case though, so I will use them before ordering some more of the Megamax. I recieved samples of them with my dry 24/7s. They are WONDERFUL ?.  Most comfy diaper I've ever used and oh my goodness do they hold ALOT

@Ginger

Before I was able to get the Megamax Diapers, I was using Abena M4's:  They were good, but the MEGAMAX are the BEST I've tried, and I have tried several:  As Long as you have something over the top of the diaper, you should be able to let loose with no problems:  Just make sure that what you are using FIT you correctly and that your Plastics are in place.

YES - These thing hold lots - I think I've gone 5-6 times one day before I had to change, but if they get uncomfortable, I can change within 15 minutes on a break

Take Care :)

Brian

Currently a Lille Supreme in nice thick white plastic knickers but my change is ready a Vivactive Slip Super and plain clear plastic knickers.

• Like 1

Finally wearing a blue MegaMax after not having the chance for 2 weeks, I’m hammocking in nature trail and it’s swelling up big after letting myself dribble all afternoon

Finally wearing a blue MegaMax after not having the chance for 2 weeks, I’m hammocking in nature trail and it’s swelling up big after letting myself dribble all afternoon

Im a little wet as well in a walmart Assurance overnight

On 4/24/2020 at 3:54 PM, Andrew54 said:

What about discarding your wet diaper/s how do you hide them from your wife?

We each have our own bathrooms, and she NEVER does the trash.  In her defense, she has some health issues that preclude her from doing that sort of work. The ironic thing is, she wears pads for urinary incontinence and she knows I sometimes have issues (prostate issues), but she hates the idea of actual diapers. So I take her pads out when I take my diapers out.

• Like 1

Well, amazing to say I was going to buy Depend pants super, but things changed and I’m wearing a pharmacy brand pants maximum hmmm... very high waist band, very discreet too

2 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Tonight I am in my Pampers Easy-ups featuring my favorite "Hello Kitty".  If I stay dry, I can wear them to bed.

What fun is that?

1 hour ago, astrodiaper said:

Crinklz Astronaut. Soaked, but getting ready to go find food, so....

Crinklz original for me ... but because it's in size XL.   Large do fit, but I really wish they'd come out with the aquanaut and astronaut in xl as well.  :(    I only have 1 aquanaut left too.

• Sad 1
12 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

What fun is that?

Well, if I wet them before bed then I would have to change as they are toddler training pants. My wife would "kill" me if I leaked in bed. On the plus side, I did stay dry and was rewarded with a bottle of formula this morning. After my bottle I did wet and now in Pampers for the day:baby_smiley3:

• Like 1