LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers: Which Brand Are You Wearing Right Now?

2 hours ago, baker7 said:

I am wearing a wet Northshore MegaMax - Best Diapers EVER Made :)

Brian

I've heard that repeatedly. I need to try them. I'm in a fresh Rearz Elite - second one I've had on. The first one amazed me - I got about 14 hours out of it, and it was very comfortable. 

• Like 1

Due to cost to capacity considerations, I use Abena L4 (poly) at night.  They have an ISO rating of 4 liters capacity, real world is about 2+ liters of capacity.  They cost me 1.46 US$ each (my overnight diaper). Tranquility ATN large has about 900 mL capacity for 0.81 US$ each (my casual diaper) and Walmart Assurance stretch brief has probably 400+ mL for 0.40 US$ each (my workday diaper).

The Abena L4 fabric (Abri-Form Premium) is about 5 cents cheaper per unit (1.41 US$ each)

• 2 weeks later...

It is now 6:20 AM and I got up about an hour ago in a wet Northshore Supreme Blue Medium diaper that is now also messy.  I plan to have my morning workout in my soiled diaper and then change before my wife is up.  Of course she knows, but I don't want to be inconsiderate and expose her to my poopy diaper.

It appears that all my ABDL activity will be put on hold while my brother is off from work due to a mandatory closing of the auto dealership where he works. Hoping they will reopen real soon, but for now, he's stuck home and I have to resume the role of a growed-up. (I hope I can remember that I'm not wearing a diaper ?)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TGalactic2012 said:

Walmart Assurance

With the two elastic-tabs? The "Stretch Brief"?  That's usually my normal work diaper. They're not bad but they're low on the capacity. The S/M size is cheap though at $0.40/ea.

45 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

Hoping they will reopen real soon, but for now, he's stuck home and I have to resume the role of a growed-up. (I hope I can remember that I'm not wearing a diaper ?)

Pee your pants a time or two in his presence and he may be suggesting that you get some diapers, then miraculously you can present them...

--------

As to me, I'm wearing a wet Tranquility ATN large.  I've switched from my normal overnight of the Abriform Comfort, to using my larger stash of ATN's instead, because my stash of Abenas was getting low. I have been wearing PUL pants over the ATN's, with a Microfiber diaper stuffer in the crotch to catch any leakage before it gets to my bed.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

Just woke up in my PeakABU which is almost at max capacity. 

I'm in a PeekABU that I put on about noon time and it's still only 1/2 used!  I know I'll reek come morning, but I'm keeping this one on all night.  We'll see just how well it'll hold up!

I’m standing getting my breakfast ready in my still dry nighttime Tena pants night, I’ll add some more “Sudocrem” later when I get dressed (if I don’t soak this one)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk