LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Diapers, The Web And Computers

AlliR

Your traveling in a dimension back in time. Back to where computers were only used in business and the internet had not yet come of age. Fetish websites were decades away.

If that happened to you, how would you handle it? . What would you do?

I was that person. I discovered my fetish/need back in my early teens. That was the early 1970's, when there was no internet. I used to try and find articles in "Dirty Mags.) but there wasn't much around. I went on for years, thinking I was odd. Consequently, I have been left with an overwhelming feeling of quilt. Finding sites like this has been a major help, but I still struggle with this. At least now I see people on here who are young, and seem happy with their need for this. I think that this site in particular, is fantastic. Thank you DD for all that you do.

Well, we had something called "mail" without the "e" and we had something called "newsletters" to which I was a subscriber of many different kinds.. The rate that was charged by "mail-without-the-e" was something called "reasonable". Surely anyone whose Real Age is over 35 remembers that.

I guess I would do what I did :P I wasn't surprised to find other ABDL's when I finally got online; only the sheer numbers of us was a shock :D I was alone before then, though I was aware of the existence of D PF from having seen it mentioned in some men's magazines :angel_not: The thing is that when you're drawn to something this strongly you will find some way to deal with it ;)

And when you think about how many people there are in this world, there are bound to be some like you somewhere no matter what the common interest is :thumbsup: In my earliest days diapers were towels folded to the right size, and taped-together baby diapers because I was too embarrassed to buy Depends :blush: Plastic panties were always homemade disasters :( As much as finding the people like me, the internet became a source for getting what I wanted most- real plastic panties and real diapers :wub:

To the younger ones here, a quiet secret: There was a world before the internet :roflmao:

Bettypooh

DPF Newsletters Nugget and Letters magazines, a few peeks at the Sears catalog, non e mail, and a lot of solo time fantasizing about others in diapers. What we lacked in technology we made up for in quality of diapers. Thick cushiony Pampers and high quality Attends

A: Rack up a huge phone bill. Have to rob a bank or something to pay for it.

B: Mail a lot of letters with my friend/co-writer. Again, have to rob a bank or something to pay for the postage.

C: Go insane and just start shooting up the place, cause my only meaningful contact with other people is thorough the internet.

• Like 1

For us older ones, it’s a time of remembering.

I too recall going through the Sears & Monkey Wards catalogs. I went to my share of medical supply stores too (attempting to make a vanilla purchase).

The XXX bookstores were my very first window (after years of self doubt) into the rest of the world of diapers and as far as I’m concerned, DPF was the first real open breakthrough for infantilism.

I remember how patient Tommy was in explaining to the vanilla people how it was OK and that we were not pedophiles.

How fortunate, the DD younger members, who never had to deal with that and can openly share. pizza.gif

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Ditto, what all the "old" guys said. The thrill of that gray envelope sitting on the kitchen table when I got home from work. Well that's my fondest memory for sure. I sampled a page or two like Charlie and a chocolate bar! The funny thing is now with the internet, You can't seem to find enough. Everybody has the same threads and pictures and pretty much the same people. All this power at my fingertips and not enough info! :crybaby:I remember WEBTV and going to all those individual members websites on tripod or whatever it was called before they shut them all down. It was fun to see what members could do on their personal spaces, now it's a world full of blogs?? :whistling:

The news of Molicares spread rapidly, I got my first case!! Ohhh heaven to be out of Attends and Depends...second best memory of this thing...Finding a Mommy.. Priceless!

I can't help but think... maybe 50-100 years from now, a decade or so after fully functioning relistic virtual reality has set in (kind of like the holodeck on Star Trek but done with a visor on your head instead), someone is going to ask the question...

What did people do before this? Was life even worth living?

Looking at this question from our perspective, before VR became the daily living standard... is it? It's all perspective. At this time, we have no frame of reference to know any different than the way we currently live.

Food for thought.

If you came from that time back to ours... I guess you'd have to let out a dissapointed sigh and make due.

~lilme

Anyone remember GENIE, General Electric Network Information services. It was one of the first public bulletin board. There were others too but you did not just go to the internet like we do today. You had to dial up each board one at a time on a dialup modem. Oh and 300 baud was a fast connection too. All text no photos.

I remember life before I had internet. It was really lonely, and I was a lot more ignorant. I finally got internet in late 1998. Very shortly after, I discovered many things about religion and politics that I wouldn't have likely had exposure to otherwise. I also discovered DPF, and that I wasn't the only one like me in many ways. Internet really made my life better. I could live without it, knowing the people I do now, but I would probably not be nearly as happy. For one, it is nearly impossible to pay some of my bills without it, since the mail has a bad tendency of losing my checks and there is no physical place to take them to. (92 dollars in late fees anyone?!) I have met wonderful people on here that I would have never met in real life, I have found long lost friends and relatives that way when mundane means failed, and I even located the love of my life, 8 years after losing touch with him. I can imagine a life without it, but it would be very lonely I think.

If we're talking about actually reversing time itself to before the internet and whatnot, then I'd be fine, because my friends would still all live close enough to visit. What I did before we had a computer or the internet was hang out with my friends. But they've all since moved away, and only one keeps in touch via e-mail. All of the other friends I have, now, are online friends...

i do believe i heard about this thing once.... i think it was called a bwok... a bowk... a bok... no no a BOOK!!! thats it a BOOK!!!!!

yes yes thats what it was.. its this thing people used to do, before internet and hbo and show time.... it was made of this thing called paper. It came in different shapes and sizes... and some had pictures, others just words.. but you would read it.. and sometimes you would learn new things, other times it would be like second life, only you were more like a fly on the wall observing other people's lives..

yes a book..... i think i'd try that.

i do believe i heard about this thing once.... i think it was called a bwok... a bowk... a bok... no no a BOOK!!! thats it a BOOK!!!!!

yes yes thats what it was.. its this thing people used to do, before internet and hbo and show time.... it was made of this thing called paper. It came in different shapes and sizes... and some had pictures, others just words.. but you would read it.. and sometimes you would learn new things, other times it would be like second life, only you were more like a fly on the wall observing other people's lives..

yes a book..... i think i'd try that.

That's kooky talk

I believe that if it weren't for the internet I would not be as comfortable with my desire as I am. The internet has allowed me to realize the desire to wear diapers is a lot more common that I believed prior to 1996 (when I actually started to use the internet).

• 2 weeks later...

Your traveling in a dimension back in time. Back to where computers were only used in business and the internet had not yet come of age. Fetish websites were decades away.

If that happened to you, how would you handle it? . What would you do?

Buy as many shares of Micro$oft as I could get.

Or make a deal for 10% of the company in exchange for 5 pizzas and a case of Coke.

invest.jpg