LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laying Down Or Standing Up?

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

can't remember if this was posted or not. but whats better for you for putting a diaper on? i know for me its a little hard for laying down cause when i get up it feels lose like i did something wrong. but if i'm stading up it feels like i have it in the right spot.

Guest farenhyte452

laying down is better for me i put it on pull down the tapes and usually am on spot with everything and usually wet my diaper right then to make sure it doesn't leak and it's on right nd if it is then i know it's ok to mess in later and later when i am hot and need to jack off i push a large firm poopie into my diaper i like to save up poop for really long poopies and it's good if it's really long and seems to keep falling out until i have a pound or so off poo in my diaper then i roll on the floor and engage in some poo play before jacking off in the diaper and falling asleep in the really odorous and sticky diper. yays. i love pooey play with hands :blush:

Laying down because then my diaper holds itself in place, freeing the rest of me to get it on right the first time :lol: You can stand and back against a wall which holds the back in place but the front is loose which requires extra gymnastics. When I have no other option that works OK. I can get a usable fit standing up the open but that's the best I can manage like that :huh: With my square cloth diapers a good fit is impossible for me without laying down because of how I fold them :rolleyes: Maybe I'm a klutz but I still like me :roflmao: and my diapers fit nicely thank you :D

Bettypooh

It depends how lazy I am feeling and/or whether or not I am in a hurry. I typically diaper myself while laying down, and this is my preferred way of doing it, as I was obviously diapered this way as a kid, but when in a hurry or am too tired to lay down, I do it standing up. Obviously when I powder/oil myself, I do it lying down, too.

Lying down like a little one. Although I have been diapered while sitting on someone's lap a few times, One of the advantages of dresses with full skirts and the only way that the two girls knew I was being diapered was that it had been done that way to them and they saw the diapers (doubled or tripled), pins, powder and lotion and snap-on rubber panties before they were put on me, slid under the back of my skrt and my undies being pulled down my legs and off after it was done

I do it standing cause I am often on the go and not someplace where I can lay down, but I get a much better fit changing laying down. If I do it standing up the seal around my thighs is not as good and I will leak a bit out the back (Half moons - tell tale diaper spots)

For putting a diaper on, always lying down. It's easier, and makes me feel much more babyish. Occasionally I'll stand while taking a diaper off, but usually only if that's ending a diapered session.

Sitting is another story - once and a while I've had to put on a diaper in a car (not while driving!) - I find that very difficult.