LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Me, My Diapers, And My Fiancee..Help!

Scott572

Hi my name is scott and I have always liked diapers, wet dry doest matter they feel great either way. since I could remember I have been trying to find ways to get them (its gotten easier as years progressed and I started to make my own way through life) now I have a fiancee that I have known for 12 years I love her imensly and would do anything for her. A few years ago I told her about my fetish and she had no judgement and now that we were together she let me cont with it. I do see them as sexual sometimes but only because it's another article of clothing for me like a shirt however, she does not like this so I did not push it on her and just cont to wear them. she began to make it known to me that she wasn't comfortable with them at all, she saw them as for babies only and she asked me to stop. Even tho they are a part of me I did stop about a year ago for her. recently I cant stop wanting to wear them again. I'm dreaming of wearin them and I'm affraid that I may end up wetting the bed I'm dreaming of them so much, not ony that there driving me crazy think about them and not being able to. I told her that I don't like them anymore for her but I don't think I can keep it up but I don't want to hide them from her and lie to her. What should I do? Sorry it's so long.

You gotta tell her the truth.. I think you know that deep inside.. it's the only way.

This. Fiancee means wife, wife means life (hopefully.) If it is a part of you that you know you can't give up then she needs to know. Assure her it's just a diaper thing (not a kid thing) and you won't force it on you, but that you need to be able to wear them from time to time - and need to feel comfortable enough to do so without hiding it from her.

• Like 3

This. Fiancee means wife, wife means life (hopefully.) If it is a part of you that you know you can't give up then she needs to know. Assure her it's just a diaper thing (not a kid thing) and you won't force it on you, but that you need to be able to wear them from time to time - and need to feel comfortable enough to do so without hiding it from her.

Ditto, This isn't going to go away as you found out. You need to tell her outright and straight out what the deal is. If she can't accept this what else will she not accept about you. Think about it. Communication is the key to a happy relationship, lies are not. Many here have a significant other that doesn't participate, but does know. When, and it is a when she does find out in the future things will only be worse. Pick a time and tell her you have something that needs to be discussed that is very important in your life. Suck it up and tell her, if you love her and she loves you then all will work out. People are afraid of what they don't know, it's your job to make it quite clear why you like them and what it doesn't involve. Best of luck.

We answer these questions all the time from young couples and some of the older ones as well. We have many women on here that would be happy to talk with her on line to explain some of the more perhaps feminine angles. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

You're screwed

This.

If you try to give it up for her, Man you're going to be a mad mf'er when she pops some fetish on you that you're not into but she insists on.

Sorry Man, you've got to nut up and tell her like it is or you'll be regretting this for a long time.

Yes, she needs to know, but you may be able to work out a compromise ;) Perhaps it will limit when you can wear but at least you will have her and the diapers that way :D If you do reach an agreement keep your end of the bargain to the letter! Nothing can kill trust faster than an outright lie about an agreement, so be sure it's an agreement you can live with. And if you're not sure say "I'll try my best but I can't promise that"and explain why. This is a moment which requires full unabashed honesty if you want the relationship to stand a chance of success.

Bettypooh

A compromise I've had in past relationships is that I've done stuff for her that she likes and I don't and she does stuff for me that I like and she doesn't and at the end of the day, since we were committed to each other and into making each other really happy, it worked out great. You need to make sure that there is proper reciprocation and balance. You don't want it to get too one sided as that is just bad all the way around.

• 4 months later...

So i jist wanted to update those wjo repleyeD. I finaly talked to my fiancee ( i know its like 4 months later ) but she understands that its a need for me and that its not a child thing ( iky ) and i wont push her on the likeing or anyhing but she agreed to let me wear. Yeah im so happy. And thanks to those of you who helped.

• Like 2

My girlfriend knows and accepts my diaper wearing. Her work times are changing and she will be home every night. We have to come to an agreement as to wearing at night. She really doesn't want me to wet the bed with her in it, but is ok with me wearing diapers. I told her I may use a pad to prevent the bed from getting wet. I know there has to be give and take on both sides. I don't wear all the time so we should be able to work something out.

We finally came to an agreement. She isnt quite ok with it yet but she accepts it as part of me. She is ok with me wearing around her as frequently as i wish she just asked that i at least have on at least a pair of boxers and that i do not use them around her. i obviously wont push her on anything i wont even ask im just happy shes letting me do it agian. She also said she will proly try to use it occasionally during intercourse for teasing me but i lll let her bring that up. I obviously agreed to these terms. im happy agian. Her issue is that shes a child devolpment major and her parents upbringing put in her head as a thing for children only. But she undestands its not now. She is prolly gonna get on here and look for some other girls to talk to for help adjusting to. I love her some much. :)!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You are making progress!

Since she is into child development, tell her you have "unresolved toilet-training issues". Maybe she will investigate .

Personally, I believe this to be a causative factor in he development of "Diaper Desires." Both parents may leave life-long traumas.

If you foresee having babies with this woman, it may help to ask her opinions on how she (both of you) will deal with toilet training in the future.

Maybe if you started a self-study she might join in and help "sort you out."

Also remind her that by wearing diapers to bed at night, you won't be waking her up when you would have gotten up and stumbled off to use the toilet.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

Time after time the story repeats. For the sake of "love", reality is ignored, revelation is not made, "compromise" is one-sided, and someone lives a lie, with cravings and urges they cannot satisfy, and is totally unhappy, and then reaches out to members of a site like this for help.

Two sides of the coin; A)your're screwed, B)there is hope as compromise MAY work out.

It is not right to have revealed reality, and then have the partner backpedal with acceptance. Worse, is living a lie, and then, after time and emotion has been invested - and the bills for the marriage paid - the revelation is dropped into the lap of a partner, with the HOPE that, at this point, it will be accepted. Bad move. Disaster waiting to happen.

Compromise is wonderful. The suggestion that you agree to reciprocate for her - and I suggest you do MORE, just because(um, gratitude for being able to indulge yourself as you need to?) - for her agreement to accept you indulging yourself is fabulous, and spot on. And, this technique can be used in many other areas of a marriage.

No one wants to have a relationship blow up, or end one, because someone can't agree to have acceptance, or maybe encouragement and participation. But, there comes a point in a person's life where you either accept your fate, and be resigned to being unfulfilled, unsatisfied and unhappy - or become a nervous wreck as you sneak around indulging yourself secretly(again, living a lie) - or choose to draw a line in the sand, and hold out for being able to have what you feel you need, even if it means you have to end a relationship and move on, to FIND that partner who WILL fulfill you.

We have no one to blame but ourselves when we haven't been upfront and honest as to what we need, based upon who we are and how we are, HOPING we can have/find what we need "over time" or "sometime in the future". It's a lesson that needs to be learned by ANY fetishist. We can HOPE that will find acceptance and fulfillment, but unless we are intelligent and patient, and do what we need to do, and not cower in fear, it may never happen. What is YOUR "line in the sand"? What ARE you willing to accept? Then, "make your bed"...

Here is what I can give you as advice tell her now and dont keep it hidden as it will destroy youre relationship.You wont be happy nor will she,you need to be open about it .I kept it hidden from my wife for 17 yrs and it took a very trumatic experiance for the two of us ,that gave me the courage

to bring it out into the open.Now I have a wife witch accepts the fact I like to wear diapers,but she wont participate in anyway.Thats good enough for me

All I now still can tell you is good luck man

The thing about wearing diapers that we all have to ask ourselves is wearing diapers a take it or leave it situation? Is it really worth losing the person you love most in the world over?

For us fortunate few who have found partners who can accept this aspect of our lives in stride, we seem to be the lucky ones. However I can honestly state that had my wife not been accepting I would have likely kept the secret from her to this day. I feel that it is unreasonable to expect an individual to divulge all of his or her secrets to someone when the results could be devestating to the relationship. There may come a time in your relationship when revealing the secret could be the right thing to do but until you know for sure that reavealing the secret won't send your lover completely around the bend it might be best to keep it to yourself.