LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S Stuck In Your Head?

A ripoff of Tik Tok called BoinK BonK made by sound clips of the Scout from TF2 is stuck in my head....cant listen to the original anymore without switching the words.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Part of Sailor Moon theme song

Tsuki no hikari ni michibikare

Nandomo meguri-au

I've noticed that nearly 100% of songs stuck in my head are ones in which I do not know the all of the words or even all of the tune. Sometimes it stays there until I figure it out.

i am stuck on band aid brand cause band aids stuck on me!

Thanks Sarah, this actually reminded me of the numerous times that I've had the Flintstones Vitamins song glued to the grey matter.

We are Flintstone kids, 10 million strong . . . and growing.

Thanks Sarah, this actually reminded me of the numerous times that I've had the Flintstones Vitamins song glued to the grey matter.

We are Flintstone kids, 10 million strong . . . and growing.

:huh:Now the ad for the adult Gummy Vitamins is running thru my mind....

You know the jingle for the "Jumbone?" A dog's chew bone. "Dog don't wanna chew a small bone, the same as he don't wanna play the trombone. If he could only use the telephone, he'd call for a Jumbone. Something like that. :whistling:

"I'll be good to you, good to you, good to you, I'll be good to you".....The Brothers Johnson. I heard it yesterday and my mind keeps recycling it. Nice and up-lifting at least, unlike the commercial jingles that often get stuck in my head. :D

Not a topic for laughing at other people's expense, unless it's about their post in said topic...

Back to the topic at hand: The Knight Rider theme (the origional, not the new one).

Right now, I can't get an impending sense of doom/danger/catastrophe out of my head.

Everytime I close my eyes I panic and sit back up.

This isn't normal for me. Ever.

For now, nothing is stuck in my head that I cant enjoy. I do remember when I used to play Nintendo that merino brothers and the ducks cartridge. That game when ya got done that music was still playing in your head for days after. after i was off it a couple weeks i junked my game. but when I had it. I could not get away from it.

The only other voices in my head, LOL They need to stay there. There the little ME'S!