LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pubic Hair Good Or Bad?

I don't like hair anywhere on my body except my scalp. It does keep the smell down too. :thumbsup:

I'm in complete agreement and don't forget it makes drying off out of a pool or the shower a lot faster cause you don't have that water magnet getting in the way.

The pores, which are at the base of your hair follicles (as well as all over your body) will eliminate sweat. This design requires air to evaporate this moisture from the skin surface. When this area is covered with a diaper, this moisture gets trapped. Urine added to this can cause a caustic chemical reaction and severe diaper rash. It is the hair that is trapping the moisture.

It is advisable to keep this area well cleaned between diaper changes, and if possible, hair free. Shaving can scrape skin cells from the surface of the skin, and cause razor burn, which can be as bad if not worse than the diaper rash you are trying to prevent. The best way to eliminate these hairs is electrolysis. The hair root is removed, and the proudness of the skin retreats and leaves the area smooth.

Note - Hair removal creams only remove the hair above the skin level, and about a mm or two below. Since the hairs we are referring to are pubic hairs, they are thicker than the hair on ones head, and can cause problems if they regrow below the surface of the skin - (ingrowing hair) - which can require surgery to remove.

• Like 2

I shaved once it really wasn't me, I wouldn't shave again unless I had to, trimming the bushes doesn't look bad if your on the hairy side.

I do like the look of smooth guys, but on my skinny little body it doesn't look that good, now if a daddy insisted I keep shaved I would.

to much work shaving so i just trim it now and then

Same here. I use the 1/8" attachment. If they had something smaller, I'd use that instead. It does look nice down there. And it's not like your taking the sharp pointy stuff right on the skin.

I have shaved a handful of times before. I get the ingrown hairs. I have to pluck them out with a needle. Unfortunately, you really only notice the ingrowns because of the whiteheads that form.

I am a male and I started to shave like 9 months ago and I haven't gone back since. It feels cleaner and cooler. Its more stimulating in whatever you are engaged in, and after a while it seems more natural to a DL.

Took me a couple of weeks to get the hang of my body and how to shave properly, which is about every 3 days.

Guest Wetnmessy247

SHAVE ALL THE WAY.

I love my genitals to feel smooth like a baby's bottom.

And besides, babies don't have pubic hair. Also, peeing on shaved balls feels sooooooo awesome in every way. Messing....the same. It all feels good on freshly shaven genitals.

I shave down there also. The only down side to it is you don't get to shave it for a few days. You don't want stubble down there. So once you start you should keep it shaved. If you just trim you and don't go too close you don't have the stubble problem.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Stubble hath already been discussed in thus here thread my fair lad. We all hate it, and makes us itchy.

The only itching I don't mind is 1.) Mosquito bites, 2.) Poison Ivy, 3.) Messy rashes.

It's easier to wax your genitals.

ORRRR.........

You can do what this guy got done for himself:

Go to 3:03 to see what I'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnPMgq9uWTk&feature=related

Would ya want THAT?

• 12 years later...