LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Political Humor

The mainstreme media is figuring what the "hope and change" is all about!

SUBJECT: LATE NIGHT " Obama"

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.

We agree and think 25 to life would be appropriate.

--- Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.

--- Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.

--- Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?

A: A fund raiser.

--- Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society.

The other is for housing prisoners.

--- David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean

and it started to sink, who would be saved?

A: America !

--- Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?

A: Bo has papers.

--- Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for clunkers" program?

A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

--- David Letterman

• Like 5

Well I thought they were pretty funny.

There is nothing wrong with poking fun at politics... just as there are political jokes against Obama, there were jokes against Bush.

Furthermore, he was not igniting a political discussion nor a rant.. he was just posting jokes that had been made by TV hosts and since he put it in the "Rest of your Life" forum, I don't see why he is being flamed. He is entitled to his opinion, just as you are to yours.

• Like 3

"The Rest of your Life!

TOTALLY Off Topic! Sports, politics, Religion, your life and anything else.

(Uncensored forum, enter at your own risk.)"

Dude... not cool. Please keep political discussions and rantings off the boards. All it does is get tempers up and create drama.

• Like 3

The problem with political jokes is that they get elected....

Jokes and/or humour aimed at political figures is satire, and is within world history. If a person gets offended, then they can't accept the world belief of freedom of speech, and freedom of he press. This is ultimate, and not just freedom to print / say only what is pleasing to hear.

• Like 3

I thought they were ALL BRILLIANT! Jay Leno qwacks me up....'25 to life" :roflmao:

sadly they are very appropriate as well, since the current 'administration' is a joke unto itself...can't wait till November.

And Fett, sorry, but most jokes are one sided, which is what makes them funny... :P

Humor...ya know?? HAHAHA, kind of thing

Dude... not cool. Please keep political discussions and rantings off the boards. All it does is get tempers up and create drama.

Stop whining.

Think i'll go find some old threads to reply to just to give you something to do.

I challange anyone to find any inaccurate reporting by Fox News.

It was Fox that exposed Dan Rather's attempt to manipulate an election.

You might disagree with accurate reporting but it is clear that the Marxist have a grip on most other media.

As for me recognizing Maxism, it started early in life. I remember being in pre-school and participating in bomb-drills. The Commies were ready to nuke us. In early elementary school, I remember this film.

In the mid 70's I had a professor that escaped from Stalin. It was at that time I learned that Hitler was not the greatest murderer of all time. It was Stalin with Mao Tese Tung comming in second.

If you look in older buildings now, you can still find the remains of fallout shelters.

post-3654-050003000 1277119266_thumb.jpg

Apparently redneck diaper boy has taken the Fox News approach of fair and balanced news, with all these one sided jokes.

post-3654-050003000 1277119266_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

And here we go with Fox News and Marxism...

See, it's not funny anymore.

He didn't post this to get a laugh, he did it to start a fight.

You probably need to chill for a bit dude. Put the posts on ignore or something. AND PLEASE STOP ENTERING REPORTS on this Trivial BS! thumbsup.gif For the last time the report function is when it's a Emergency, Underage, Spammers, Ect. Not for when you don't agree with someones view!

• Like 1

I thought they were ALL BRILLIANT! Jay Leno qwacks me up....'25 to life" :roflmao:

sadly they are very appropriate as well, since the current 'administration' is a joke unto itself...can't wait till November.

And Fett, sorry, but most jokes are one sided, which is what makes them funny... :P

Humor...ya know?? HAHAHA, kind of thing

Its not the jokes. I actually like a good joke even if it is about someone I support. But the topic in general is only meant to be a stab against one side of the political aisle. The title of the thread should read "One Sided Political Jokes"

If you look in older buildings now, you can still find the remains of fallout shelters.

IF YOU LOOK IN YOUR CITIES HOMELESS SHELTER YOU WILL SEE THE REMAINS OF BUSH'S LEGACY. AND THE DIRECTION THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WANTS TO LEAD THE LOWER TO MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE.

A list of inaccurate reports from Fox News source:http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2009/oct/04/fox-news-inaccuracy-class-itself/

June 3 — In a column, Bill O’Reilly says he never called murdered abortion doctor George Tiller “a baby killer.”

This is wrong. PolitiFact.com has documented 24 instances just since 2005, of O’Reilly referring to the doctor as “Tiller the baby killer.”

June 10 — Glenn Beck asks, “Why do we have automatic citizenship upon birth? We’re the only country in the world that has it.”

This is incorrect. Canada has it, as do 32 other nations.

June 18 — Sean Hannity says that under the Cash For Clunkers program, “all we’ve got to do is ... go to a local junkyard, all you’ve got to do is tow it to your house. And you’re going to get $4,500.”

This is false. The program required the car to be drivable and to have been registered for at least a year.

July 22 — Beck says the director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy “has proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population.”

This is untrue. The claim is based on a textbook John Holdren co-authored in 1977 that analyzed and “rejected” such coercive means of birth control.

July 31 — Kimberly Guilfoyle claims the government will get total access in perpetuity to the computer of any participant in the Cash for Clunkers program who signs up at the government Web site, cars.gov.

This is inaccurate. FactCheck.org reports this claim is based on a security notice required of “car dealers” who access a secure area of the Web site.

Let me make this next point crystalline; “every” news organization from CNN to CBS to Miami’s Herald to L.A.’s Times gets it wrong on occasion, and every single report risks reflecting the biases — political, racial, religious, class, educational, geographical, generational — of the reporter. This will be true until the day the news business is no longer run by human beings.

But Fox is in a class by itself. In its epidemic inaccuracy, its ongoing disregard for basic journalistic standards of fairness, its demagogic appeals and its blatantly ideological promotions it is, indeed, unique — a news source in name only. That’s not just an opinion: a 2003 study found Fox viewers more likely to be misinformed than those who get their news elsewhere.

That’s not just an opinion: a 2003 study found Fox viewers more likely to be misinformed than those who get their news elsewhere.

For those interested, the study referenced here was specifically referring to only three misperceptions that were/are directly related to the Iraq war. Not sure if one could draw an automatic correlation to other news without further research. Besides, it was based on a series of polls of a relatively small group: 9,611. An article about the study can be found here.

Still, I agree that all news sources are inherently biased, and that generally speaking, humans will gravitate towards a source of news that supports their preconceptions.

As to the jokes being one-sided, who cares? Post some Palin jokes as a counter if you want. They're just jokes, some mildly amusing, others... well, more cricket-y. :lol: I woulda been more impressed had he come up with the jokes himself :thumbsup:.

As has already been said: the entire political system is a joke, an out-of-control one to be sure. :drive1: So just be chill, and make jokes about the people pulling the strings, sometimes it's all we can do. ;)

I thought the jokes were freakin' hilarious! Other people can post jokes about Bush, Palin, Mccain and noboby bats a fucking eye! When the jokes are about the Democrats then people start bitching! I could post some jokes of my own but then some people will start crying racist. They would be pretty damn funny to me but that just my sort of humor. You don't have to agree with it!

You are quoting from opinion shows!

If you really want to see a loon look at Keiyh Olberman or Chris Mathews on MSNBC.

If Bill O’Reilly stated that Tiller was a baby killer (refering to the abortion doc) that was a true statement.

America's citizenship statute has been perverted. It was written into the Constitution to cover slaves.

A list of inaccurate reports from Fox News source:http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2009/oct/04/fox-news-inaccuracy-class-itself/

June 3 — In a column, Bill O’Reilly says he never called murdered abortion doctor George Tiller “a baby killer.