LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing With Severely, Mentally Ill Members

This might be what drives people away. You have people questioning their fucking competence. It's the internet for hell sake! DD made a site where all of us like-minded people could come and socialize. What's next a fucking sobriety test! There have been people here who have admitted to being drunk while typing their message, is that such a big deal to you? Maybe you're the one that needs to go, that way we'd have one less whiny bitch to worry about!

• Like 2

Perhaps people who are openly prejudice and down right insulting towards disabled people should have their forum access restricted too. You're discriminating people which I think is disgusting. Its like saying learning disabled people should be kept away from the general population in institutions because their mannerisms may offend people. You know that's exactly what used to happen in this country 30 years ago. I can't stand bigots or racists!!!!

I like how people came into this thread and said, "DirtyRocker, you're not being tolerant. You have to deal with those who are different," and it's like, "Sure, of course," but what about everyone else who is affected? It's not just me. If it was just me, I wouldn't be talking about this problem so extensively. I'm not telling people to leave DD who have disabilities either. On a daily basis, I talk to many members from all walks of life and I've never had a problem with them. It's the extreme cases and on DD, you should know what cases I'm talking about.

Next your going to ban books!

Because you don't like one or two people that doesn't give you a right to attack them and at the same time ask they be banned!

If that was the case I would want to ask for anyone who demands someone be banned to be them self banned!!!

This whole topic is sick and it is turning into you demanding to ban one or two who you don't like.

I suggest you read the first sentence above YOU WROTE than the last.

Now comment on how tolerant you are.

Sorry if this offends anyone but I don't believe in banning books or people!!!

If you break a TOS fine let the owner do his thing, but if they aren't breaking that TOS than sites can get blacklisted and I dang sure don't want that happening here!

Couple of things:

1. I don't want to be mod or admin or staff. I have too many other things to do. I respect DailyDi and Repaid1. I'm not gunning for any position of any kind.

2. I've repeatedly asserted the fact that if I had a problem with someone personally, I wouldn't go to great lengths to explain that other people are having problems with a few individuals. Read my first post. Read this quote:

This is not some veiled message of angst. This is not me saying, "I'm going to leave DD because there's crazy people here!" I'm just trying to get to the bottom of a very serious problem.

If I had a personal problem with DD -- and only DD -- then I would privately speak to the administrators. And you know, I may have to because I feel that many of you are jumping the gun and hijacking the thread with innuendo and "You're not tolerant!" posts. I've stated my points at least 3-4 times now. You guys need to just listen and observe instead of attack, attack, attack under the assumption that I personally want to ban people I deem are a personal problem to me. I would never do that. Doing something like that is very unrealistic and heavy-handed. There are several purposes to making this thread, which are now being swept under the rug because people find it very convenient to say, "You're not being tolerant of others." I find that disrespectful because that runs contrary to who I am, what I've done and what I've lived with, but hey I'm not screaming in caps, "YOU'RE NOT BEING TOLERANT OF ME!"

Chill out. All of you. If you really have that much of a problem with what I've said, then you need to sit down, act like adults and talk things over calmly without resorting to mud-slinging.

EDIT: Gweg, I've actually based the "mentally ill" claim on the Mental Illness thread in the Polling section. That is where people admitted their disabilities. I'm not making that determinant on my own. Here's a link to the thread. Check it out. I even mentioned this in the first post of this thread. This is, in no way, presuming authority or intelligence over anyone -- and for anyone to make that claim did not read my first post.

• Like 4

Know your limits indeed. This is all funny and entertaining. Just like ANY post of ANY nature.

People get offended, people get angry, people react. Then everyone is hypocritical in every way. And so few are willing to admit it. You people aren't having enough fun in life. That's the only problem that I can see. EDIT!!!! There were like 10 posts before i typed out this madness. I'm out of it. People ARE having enough fun with this!!!

Hate on my posts. In large groups of people, idiots rule.

Repeat - refresh - rewind

broken record player, words unkind

break free - escape - and see

hypocrisy in you and me

guided by illogical drive,

prejudice to beliefs in our bee hives

ignorant, blind, closed-minded

What about the world... on the outside.

That's life.

---

Its raining, i can't go to the fair. Kush, Ak-47, stanley cup playoffs, wrestling, diaper, bed. Oh yeah, Ribfest this weekend! Balliinnn!

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

Dear Crazy Person:

We interviewed a number of candidates for the diaper wearer position, and we have decided that a different applicant is the most qualified for the position opening. This letter is to let you know that you were not selected for the position for which you applied.

The interview committee was impressed with your credentials and experience. We’re offering you the opportunity to interview for a second opening as a moderator restricted poster in our community. Enclosed is a position description for your review.

If you decide you are interested in talking with us about this second posting option, please email the committee of member standards and guidelines and we will schedule an interview at your earliest convenience. We are currently doing first round interviews for this position.

Thank you so much for taking the time to come to Daily Diapers to meet our interview team. We enjoyed meeting you and our discussions.

Whatever you decide about interviewing for this second opportunity, please feel free to apply for posted positions, for which you qualify, in our comunity in the future. If you get your act together, mentally and financially You can reapply for with full posting benefits in 6 months. The AB/DL community is very selective when it comes to who may or may not go to the bathroom in their pants, with the proper training, you still might acquire the skills necessary to wear adult diapers.

We wish you every personal and professional success with your fetish and acceptance search and in the future. Thank you for your interest in our community.

Regards,

Ima Idyot

Director of Standards and Admissions

I'm declaring a real life facepalm for this nonsense.

The most obvious of statements made toward my best friend DuttyRocka was that its none of his/our business. And of course, true maturity comes in the form of tolerance for others. If you work at a grocery store and a handicapped person comes to pay for his groceries, you don't tell them to go wait outside and that they aren't allowed to come in until they learn to speak properly? Umm.. no? You are to be nicer to them, make them feel comfortable, and you give them respect. Just as you would a very elderly person, right?

Maybe you think I have a bit of a mental illness with my long-winded posts and extreme metaphors that get people thinking? Maybe I think you are immature due to a lack of tolerance? I say that being open that I am likely less mature than you, being a few years younger. Regardless, I'm analytically nuts, and the math tells me that the best thing to do in life is to enjoy it at my age, and all will come in time. Hell, am I not displaying a lack of tolerance in responding and calling you on your nonsense? Hypocrisy is bliss. But I do understand that you believe that empathy is the invisible hand/god that guides us, and that your heart is there (so long as your disdain is not rooted in pointing out the shortcomings of others and offering advice to boost your own ego?)

I'll agree with DarkFinn as I do more so than not. What he said about the amount of people on here who are seemingly going no where in life and such. Its interesting, but those are the people with the most time to post. Eventually people get lives though, and that's cool. I think every forum or message board online has the sloth-types that DarkFinn was talking about. Hell, I'm a bit of one of those people not wanting to grow up with my pot smoking and seeming lack of initiative.

Fuck it though, life's good mates. Lets enjoy the company of every normy and weirdo. I forgot to mention the weirdest thing about me, and people may think i have a mental illness because of it: I wear diapers and like to be treated like a baby. At least we all who share this fetish can feel like we are apart of a community despite our various other differences. That's what its all about.

ONE LOVE!

-JeiSiN

I agree...and disagree. I believe tolerance is a truly great thing. However if someone is clearly causing problems and continues to do so after a few warnings...then there must be a punishment. Humanity needs punishment so that we have civility. I think that if someone continues to cause problems they should be banned, yet have the right to appeal in..say..an appeals forum. Of course the staff would have say. Think of it this way. The forum wants to help people, however if we are full of people who are behaving immaturely, we can't help people, we merely hurt more, due to idiots posting. I do NOT think that mental health should be a determining factor UNLESS it greatly inhibits the forums benefit to others. I think this benefit truly matters, and only when something harms the good that can be done to others should action be taken.

I agree...and disagree. I believe tolerance is a truly great thing. However if someone is clearly causing problems and continues to do so after a few warnings...then there must be a punishment. Humanity needs punishment so that we have civility. I think that if someone continues to cause problems they should be banned, yet have the right to appeal in..say..an appeals forum. Of course the staff would have say. Think of it this way. The forum wants to help people, however if we are full of people who are behaving immaturely, we can't help people, we merely hurt more, due to idiots posting. I do NOT think that mental health should be a determining factor UNLESS it greatly inhibits the forums benefit to others. I think this benefit truly matters, and only when something harms the good that can be done to others should action be taken.

I agree with what was mentioned in before.

There are quite a few people on this thread who said what I said a lot more eloquently than I did.

Interestingly enough, for the past two hours, I received several e-mails from DD members who told me more or less that they feel the same way I do, but I wouldn't describe these people as ideologues or bigots. These people are members who just want to enjoy DD for what it is. They got my drift right away so I figure that I already got my message across. No need to overdo it. If people want to talk about my thread with me personally, PM me or e-mail me and I'll be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Sincerely,

Ima

• Like 1

The AB/DL community is very selective when it comes to who may or may not go to the bathroom in their pants, with the proper training, you still might acquire the skills necessary to wear adult diapers.

We wish you every personal and professional success with your fetish and acceptance search and in the future. Thank you for your interest in our community.

Regards,

Ima Idyot

Director of Standards and Admissions

Dammit stop being so funny - you're gonna make me choke on my dinner :roflmao:

If an individual user is causing excessive problems - that is what the report function and mods are for. I won't judge people for being brave enough to talk about having a mental illness.

• Like 1

Let me provide an analogy, a story to illustrate my point.

Back when I was in high school, in 2003, the principal of my school decided to merge the Special Education program with the regular school curriculum in order to save money. When that happened, our classrooms got a little larger because there were now people who clearly had a disability. Most of these people were good folks and they didn't mean any harm. Not many of these students had any disruptive ticks, spasms or outbursts that bothered people -- and even if they did, we were mostly supportive and had no problem. However, there were students who caused problems in the classroom. In Economics class, I sat next to a man who would often scream and shout randomly in class. The teacher lauded that student for his "participation" in class, but students around him -- including myself -- were uncomfortable. Eventually, I spoke with his caretaker, who occasionally sat with him in class and I told her that I was personally bothered by this student. She criticized me for not being "tolerant" of people with special needs and that I had a "moral deficiency." Shortly before our mid-terms, a couple of students left the class in protest of this student being in our class, but I remained throughout the entire semester. Eventually, I remained, but by the time we had our finals, I was one of six students in our class when originally there were 35. Many of them left because this student was disruptive -- and it was no longer an issue of "tolerance." It became an issue of preserving a distraction-free learning environment.

Now when people say I'm not "tolerant," I laugh at the charge. I've worked for the Special Olympics and have served as teacher's aid in special education classes. One of my relatives -- who I live with -- suffers from a debilitating mental illness. All these elements have become a part of my everyday life. Even so, I believe that many communities -- especially the AB/DL -- coddle those who really need help. My viewpoint has absolutely nothing to do with tolerance or "co-existing with others." It's about knowing when people need help and it's about knowing that we shouldn't enable people to behave in a manner that disrupts the community atmosphere. If these people continue to have a problem that makes a lot of other people uncomfortable, then we have to be not only tolerant of those who are causing problems. We have to be tolerant and understanding of those who don't appreciate the community being tainted by these problems. You can say, "It's not of your business, be more tolerant," but to that I say, "It is my business, so be tolerant of my opinion and deal with it."

I'm in no way saying that people who need help should be ignored or tossed under the bus. I'm saying that people should address the issue head-on; be responsible adults and tell people who need help to seek it outside the community.

Forum access should be limited to those who cause problems because people need to know their limits -- whether or not they can help themselves. People need structure, not enablers. I think it's morally irresponsible for severely, mentally ill members to be coddled without ever once suggesting that they need psychological counseling.

I was in special ed and whenever I acted up because of my anxiety disorder, I was sent to the special ed room.

I can relate to what you say about how people are telling you you aren't tolerant of people with special needs. I have went on about on a few forums how people with Asperger's should learn to cope with their condition and learn to be flexible and not talk about their special interests as much because people don't like to hear about the same things over and over and I think it's rude to talk about what you want to talk about but yet not do the same in return for others. You expect them to listen to you but you won't listen to them. That is down right rude and AS is no excuse for that. So whenever I would talk this way, other people would compare it to broken legs and blindness and hearing loss and all acting like they are incapable of learning and doing it. They say things like "Would you expect a blind person to see or a deaf person to hear?" Then ironically I get told "would you expect a person with a learning disability to get over it" and it is ironic because I have one myself.

Well anyway I think lot of people with disabilities do themselves a disservice and use it as an excuse and they don't do anything to learn or find coping skills. I think aspies saying things like "Can you change your eye colors?" "Can you get taller for me?" and of course comparing their condition to broken legs and all is a form of manipulation because they don't want to change and they want to continue using their AS as an excuse so they are trying to manipulate us to get us to think they genuinely can't work at it.

Also people who say about special needs people "They can't help it" is doing them a disservice because do they not do anything about their behavior or do they not even bother to teach them? I had a friend with Down's syndrome and her mother never ever excused her behavior. She gave her punishments like time outs or spankings and she worked with her. Parents get told all the time about their special need kids their child won't be able to do this or that and you know what, the doctors are always wrong because the parents have hope so they teach their kids and work with them and they end up proving the doctors wrong. My parents got that about me and so did my in laws about my husband. I also think people do people with disabilities and mental illnesses a disservice. They go "Oh this person has schizophrenia so his behavior is okay here and we have to suck it up" but hey even our countries doesn't let them run wild if they are unable to control themselves. If they commit crimes or do something inappropriate like washing their car naked, they get put in a hospital. No one goes "Oh that person has a mental illness so we have to put up with her being outside naked washing her car." Also when criminals are found not guilty due to their insanity, they are put in a mental hospital. The judge does not go "Oh he has bipolar so it was okay for him to kill Billy because he couldn't help it. Sorry people but you have to put up with his violence when he has his episodes and if you die or your loved one, too bad so sad, he can't help it." See what I am saying here everyone?

Lot of aspies seem to think having AS means they don't have to try and be normal or don't have to work on anything but guess what, having Asperger's does not mean you are incapable and you don't have to do this or that. Do parents not teach their autistic kids how to talk or do parents not teach kids with mental retardation self help skills? But they do teach them that stuff. Having mental retardation does not mean your kid doesn't have to take care of themselves and doesn't have to learn how to do it. Having autism does not mean you can continue being non verbal and be violent and do self injuries. I think lot of people with disabilities let a label define them and let it limit them and stop them. So having a form of autism does not mean they shouldn't have to work on their social skills or learn to be flexible and respect peoples point of views and opinions, learn to not talk about their obsessions so much, learn to not say things that are considered rude, learn to not be so black and white, etc. I think lot of them don't give themselves credit and they let it stop them and plus if you have been told by people, especially by your parents you can't do this or that or you are unable to learn to do it and stuff, you believe them after a while so your logic is going to be "Why bother trying if I am unable to do it?" I also think lot of them suffer from low self esteem and when people have that, they usually are negative and think they can't do this or that because they had been shot down so many times about their condition. Then it's difficult to break out of that thinking when you have heard it for so long. This could be where they are coming from so they are comparing it to broken legs and Alzheimer's and all when I talk this way. But I do think there are people our there that really do stop trying after finding out about AS so they start using it as an excuse and think they don't have to work on things. I was the same way for a while but my parents wouldn't allow it. But then I grew up and stopped using it as a crutch. I saw how annoying it was to use it as an excuse so it got me to stop because I didn't want to be that person. I saw someone else using it as an excuse online and it annoyed the crap out of me and made me mad, I stopped. Then I left the autism groups eventually because I realized they were letting their labels define them and they were wanting special treatment and wanted an excuse. I just lost interest in them, even one of my aspie friends hates aspie forums because he saw the same thing and it was depressing he says. But he thinks they need help with their social skills and they will be fine just like he got help thanks to his boss and now he is like normal now. He is also like me, hard working and doesn't let it stop him and he doesn't want to be defined by it and he just sucks it up and deals with it such as changes. When he found out he had it, he changed and became a better person after he found out what was going on.

My husband who is disabled does not let his labels define him or stop him. He doesn't even see himself as disabled. He works, does everything on his own because he refuses to let his birth defect in his feet stop him from working. He would rather live in pain 24/7 than not work. He has been told at work by other people "Man I don't know how you do it but if I had bad feet, I wouldn't be working because I won't want to be in so much pain."

As my mom told me, lot of people are negative they let their illnesses stop them and their disabilities. My mom was diagnosed with cancer and she still does things. She isn't letting it stop her but it does wear her out so she takes lot of rests. She will do little bit of housework there and there. It takes her four days to wash the kitchen floor, it takes her all day to do one load of laundry because the therapy she is getting for her illness is making her tired. Doing work makes her very tired she has to stop and rest.

This is what I like about my husband, he doesn't use his conditions as an excuse and he takes responsibility an he tries to live normally as possible despite the pain he is in from being on his feet all day. He refused a honored citizen bus pass and he even refuses a handicap parking permit. He probably qualifies for one but he just recently got a honored citizen bus pass. He says since we want to have kids, he better start cutting back on bills. I just try and park close to the store as possible because of his feet. Now I wish everyone were like my mother and my husband and my aspie friend and me but sadly not everyone is this way.

Then there are people who do get banned on forums due to very poor social skills or anger issues and some people are so deluded and messed up due to their past, they just don't learn from their mistakes so they keep doing them so they run into the same issues on every forums they go to. But I say forums are not meant for everyone. There are people who do come off as trolls even though they aren't one because of poor social skills or their spelling is bad or they have issues. I knew someone on another forum who liked starting shit on forums and it took me two months to figure out she only does those things when she gets provoked like if she thinks someone lashed out at her or if someone truly lashed out at her, she start fishing in threads trying to bait those people and it got her banned from the forum. She also post personal attacks. But anyway she was real deluded and had issues that can only be fixed through seeing a therapist. She may have been Bipolar and had multiple personality disorders and I thought schizophrenia because that is what I was told by two of my friends because she did false accusations. She believed I got her banned from another forum and I worked with the mods to get her banned. She also claimed I was manipulating her which I never did. She was just paranoid and she could never admit her mistakes or learn from them. She was always the good guy and everyone else was the bad guy and she was always right and everyone else was always wrong. She was always the victim, never the bad guy.

My husband who has dyslexia doesn't spell very well and he used to post here and some people here gave him a hard time about his spelling and then he quit forums cold turkey because of his spelling. He didn't like people pointing out his errors and it always embarrassed him he make these mistakes. So forums aren't meant for him. Forums aren't meant for everyone like I've said.

I find it so interesting how people took you in offense. Come on people, if your mental illness or your disability doesn't effect how you contribute here, why take this so offensively? If you have Tourette's, of course it's not going to effect you here because when you start having tics, it's not going to show up in your posts unless you want to type in your tics. If you have Bipolar and it doesn't effect how you post here, why take this so offensively? You are free to disagree with him, of course everyone has a right to post here but if they are breaking the rules here, they can't be here. George and wetnmessy haven't really broken any as far as I can see so they do have a right to be here even though I have been disturbed by messy's posts. If people are bothered by their posts, they are free to not read them and they can put them on ignore so their posts won't show up.

• Like 2

Oh my fucking god.

is this for real or am i dreaming all this??

next time if u want too type bad langauge please try and do it indirectly like OMG or oh dam am i dreaming this

I've not posted a lot recently, but I feel that this does need a response.

Our society has gotten so afraid of being called "intolerant" "racist" "against the disabled" whatever, that they have gone beyond toleration to actively enabling a lot of crap that goes on culturally. Believe me, I know better than most that there are plenty of times when for whatever reason, people to say and do that are annoying, infuriating, or repugnant to others. Quite frankly, because of the lifestyle we have all chosen, most of us fall into that category for the mainstream of our culture. But that doesn't mean that we as a community don't have the right or duty to call people on stuff that goes from "a little crazy" to "even the other crazies go 'I don't know about that' ". And frankly there's been quite a bit of it in the last year on the boards (one of the reasons I haven't been coming). Theres a difference between shouting out cursewords every so often, and literally trying from day 1 to see how far you can go, how crazy you can be without getting banned.

Our fetish/lifestyle is considered even by the BDSM community to be a "fringe" lifestyle. We're on the edge as it is. People think we're crazy as it is. I'm not a proponent of banning people who have mental illnesses or even make a few really insane posts. We all have done it, and quite probably all of us have our own neuroses. In many ways they need the support of sites like this more than the rest of us do. But we do also need to protect our community, if we're going to be continue to have places like DD where we can gather.

• Like 1

All good points, and I agree with many of you: Tolerance may be a nude beach, but you must draw a line in the sand! Whatever happened to tough love? If we truly loved our fellow man, we would do whatever necessary --no matter how unpleasant-- to ensure not only his survival and welfare, but his evolutionary position. As a species, it's all-or-nothing.

I'm starting to notice a theme in many aspects of my life, and it all seems to point to a decision that must be made. Not just by me, but by my generation; the next group to steer this great nation in whatever direction we choose to take it. BY that, I mean what is being experienced here on the boards, I'm experiencing in my working life -- there's an influx of morons, in addition to the regular problems that have yet to be completely dealt with.

For example -- I've spent the last two years living and working in South Georgia. Over the last 23 months, I have been witness to countless incidents that can only be described as primitive behaviors by non-whites. I am POSITIVE that there is something wrong with black America. Yup, pretty much all of them. Be offended if you must, I will not apologize for my stance on this when I know that many more of you agree with me, even if you are too pussy to admit it. @DiaperboyKR is absolutely spot-on: Too many of us are afraid of being called intolerant, racist, or other things that the rest of you shout out as you trot around on your Moral Highhorses. . Little do you know, it's not a horse at all: It's actually a Pompous Ass.

What must happen so we will recognize that there is a problem? Not just on our board, but in this, the greatest country in the world? Only when we can somewhat accurately identify what, or with WHOM the issue lies, will we be able to take the first step in pursuing our happiness -- together.

Whatever happened to 'teaching a man to fish' ? This nation seems to prefer to skirt our longstanding problems by chartering Affirmative Action fishing tours that make regular stops at Welfare Bait and Tackle. Perhaps if more of us were thrown into the waters, we might learn to swim. Oh wait, I forgot -- they can't do that in my metaphor, or IRL. But my point is -- when will people learn to help themselves instead of forever relying on the help of others? Is self-sufficiency no longer a virtue, or a point of pride?

Brutal? You bet. But, truthfully, I think Mother Nature has been fellashing Darwin alot longer than we thought, and she's been swallowing more enthusiastically than we could have ever imagined. (Survival of the Fittest reference, for those of you who are lost. This crass, yet informative analogy is my own, however.) My intent is to point out that by continuing to deliver a man his fish, you are not helping him, you are actually hurting him. And yourself.

It's time to stop being tolerant, and time to start taking some action! Grab your nets, boys, we're gonna be fishers of men!

ps, @babytbone - Don't fuck with The Sarah, please. If you have a problem with bigboy words, don't get on the internet. And if you love your God that much, you probably shouldn't be here, either. :obligatorysmileyface:

• Like 1

next time if u want too type bad langauge please try and do it indirectly like OMG or oh dam am i dreaming this

is saying fuck against the board rules?

or damn?

or shit?

or hell?

or fucking god?

i ask because if it is against board rules, then i will stop... other wise, i believe it is a form of personal expression, sometimes a well placed expletive can enhance the emotion behind what a person is attempting to say. as i feel it did in my case.

so if DD or a mod can show me the rule where swearing is not allowed, then i will stop. Otherwise i will swear as i want to.

side note, some people with tourette's will have the intense desire to type out a word, or a combination of words, however, the best thing about having typing tics is that you can always just use the delete key.

• Like 7

I agree with sarah, wait did I just say that?

as far as i'm aware swearing is allowd as long as its not extremly bad I believe. You are also on a 18+ rated site, if your that easily offended then you shouldn't really read the boards as theres quite a fair bit of 18+ releated topics.

or fucking god?

Now that's a God I'd like to worship.

By the time I'm posting this, it's late. I'm going to summarize my points and bow out. If this creates another "OMGWTFBBQ" fest, then so be it. I rehashed the details repeatedly so here is everything in a short, simple bullet point list.

• Members who are evidently mentally ill by admission and cause mass disruption on message boards should be advised to seek therapy and have their forum access limited (for example, see miserable users mod, which is not equivalent to a forum ban) until they show willingness to behave properly.
  • Members who support other members behaving badly should be reminded that support will always be found in the community, but community support is not a substitute for therapy.
  • It's understood that we must all co-exist together in order to have a sustainable community. It's also understood that we need to make sure that our tolerance and our willingness to co-exist is not exploited by people who are incorrigible.

And here are some of my counterpoints to my critics:

• I am -- and will always be -- tolerant of others.
  • I have not requested people to be banned simply because of their mental illness. The criteria for taking action is (1) the user has admitted to a mental illness that calls into question how they will behave in the community; (2) the user frequently makes posts that disrupt the community at large and (3) the user refuses to adhere to warnings by staff. I did not recommend banishment because that could lead the user to acting out and misbehaving on a larger scale. What I did recommend was having their forum accounts restricted, meaning temporarily or moderated access -- not revoked.
  • Requesting that people should seek therapy does not equate to intolerance.
  • I did not make this thread to impose any sort of authority over others under any circumstances.
  • I did not make this thread to "promote" myself as a potential staff member for DD. I don't want the job. No thank you.

I think I explained myself better with this list. If anyone sends me a PM and has a problem, I will link people to this specific post.

• Like 2

is saying fuck against the board rules?

or damn?

or shit?

or hell?

or fucking god?

i ask because if it is against board rules, then i will stop... other wise, i believe it is a form of personal expression, sometimes a well placed expletive can enhance the emotion behind what a person is attempting to say. as i feel it did in my case.

so if DD or a mod can show me the rule where swearing is not allowed, then i will stop. Otherwise i will swear as i want to.

side note, some people with tourette's will have the intense desire to type out a word, or a combination of words, however, the best thing about having typing tics is that you can always just use the delete key.

as we learned from typing in [That site], the admins can censor words if they so choose. I belong to another board (not ab/dl) where if you type in fuck, it shows up on screen as flunk and another where it shows up as furrykittens. If the powers that be choose to censor "bad" words they can, if not I feel they are fair game. In the context it was used here, I thought it was funny as he....

heck