LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found Awful Website

ok how about this, if the site is so awful and you are so appalled by it why did you spend so much time reading it?

i mean you ask that about the person who came to this site and posted about it, so i ask that of you... if its so bad, and so horrible, then why even give it the time of day?

ok how about this, if the site is so awful and you are so appalled by it why did you spend so much time reading it?

i mean you ask that about the person who came to this site and posted about it, so i ask that of you... if its so bad, and so horrible, then why even give it the time of day?

Very good Sarah.When all see something like that all thay got to do is ignore it.

Thankfully nobody on the site browsed the photo section.

show that pic of you--surefire way to have gotten included!!! :P

I checked out this site and all I can say is I guess it gives this idiot a sense of purpose. He searches the message boards and finds something that he doesn't understand and exposes it to the vanilla public like it is a Taboo. His closed mind won't let him investigate further or read a primer or any real life stories of people like us. NO!, not only is he an idiot, he is ignorant and closed minded. I have met people like this in my life and sometimes they have the most to hide. Given the choice of dealing with a person that wears diapers by choice and is a genuine happy and understanding person, not to mention tolerant as well, or this type of wing nut, well the writings on the wall.

Years ago I was reading the Sunday paper and I came across an article. It was about a local sex shop. Seems this group or this guy walked into the shop, grabbed something off of the display, walked up to the clerk and threw it down on the counter and exclaimed,"THIS STUFF OFFENDS ME!" So what if it offends you. Don't go into the sex shop! These pea brains can't help themselves. They have to go around crusading for what they term abnormal. Funny thing about that word,"normal", there is no such thing except to say that normal is what is what you do on a daily basis, day in and day out and that's it. Some of us use diapers for security or stress relief. I guess to this guy it makes more sense to crawl into a bottle of alcohol or do drugs.

I think it is ok to laugh at ourselves a little, we all have screen names they are not posting our pictures, addresses or social security numbers. I have seen more offensive acts within our community than from many outsiders.

What a dick, the real question is....if he hates us so much why did he spend SOOOOOOO MUCH time sofring through the forums and picking out posts?

EXACTLY, he should show some respect for us. Just because he doesnt like what we do doesnt mean he's better than us or anything!!! :( at least people on this forum can understand me :D

Well... I can take a different approach here and say I'm not really against the topic on Somethingawful.

I'm a regular visitor on www.somethingawful.com It is a site pretty much dedicated to "trolling" as it were. Taking things that people find offensive and making a laughing matter out of them.

Now I, as a person aroused by things of the AB nature, remember reading this when it was first posted and not really taking offense to it.

I might get a little offended if that was all they did. If somethingawful was dedicated to bringing people of the AB world down. But they attack anything and everything. THey have a very similar thread in which they make fun of an extremist racist forum as well. As well as a thread dedicated to an emo board. There was one I remember reading about people who actually believed that "Digimon" existed. As well as a thread on conspiracy nuts.

I don't knock them for it, it's pretty funny most of the time and I'm not bold enough to say they are unenlightened and not able to understand the AB world or any other fetishes. They just take a step back and poke fun at the idea of it, which... like all fetishes, can be quite silly if you kind of take a step back and look at them. That doesn't mean we should be ashamed, as I've said before, everyone has a fetish of some type. People like us, who act on our fetishes, are just willing to go that extra mile to embrace it and all the pleasures we get from it.

Now then, I realize that this won't satisfy everyone... and to an extent that is understandable. So another approach you can look at is this. There will always be people who put down this fetish. This fetish and hundreds of others. Fetishes they don't understand. 90 percent of the time, these people are repressed regarding their fetishes. They mock what they don't understand, and don't want to understand. There is no real sense in getting mad at them for it. It is a waste to exert stress on them.

I guess my point is, in order to come out better for yourself and everyone else, it's best to just ignore things like that, which offend you, and avoid them at all possible. Focus on the good, and don't let the bad get to you.

I, personally, do not deem the person who posted the thread on Somethingawful about DD is a troll. But IF he is... then you are only letting him win by getting worked up and offended.

That's all :D

I didn't think it was legal to take someone's posts from one web site and put them on another web site without permission. That could potentially be a violation of the DD web site's rights.

I didn't think it was legal to take someone's posts from one web site and put them on another web site without permission. That could potentially be a violation of the DD web site's rights.

Yea, not so much. This is a public forum on the internet. Any visitor can to whatever the hell they want with any posts they want. Now, if they were to post the photos, that would be another matter entirely.

I read through the rants on the something awful page and I just have to say people talk it don't mean nothing. Also as anyone ever heard the phrase "We hate most the dark side that is in each of us."

Personally I like SA - and I am willing to own up to the fact that we are weird when viewed from the perspective on the average joe. I'm willing to laugh at that kind of stuff - It doesn't bother me to be made fun of in that manner at all. Other folks can think what they want - I am comfortable enough with myself that neither need nor want their approval.

Just my .02

Todd

I used to think SA was the single funniest thing on the internet. I still do, having read this.

If you feel insulted, demeaned, etc...Remember that this website's funniest Comedy Goldmine story for months was tales of repo-ing rental furniture from children.

Also:

You thought that was bad look here !

http://blogs4brownba...mental-illness/

sometimes wish people would look at us and respect our views

At my church we just laugh and then facepalm at these fundamentalist baptist groups. Don't judge all of us Born again Christians from these nutjubs. Besides it's a blog, it's not real journalism in any fancy...

its poeple like that. that are the ones that go off and kill poeple. this person may be one of those types, that says he hates something because it turns him on, but he doesnt want to say it does so he puts it down. there was something like this in that show numbers.

like it has been said if this person hates it so much why did this person spend so much time to look up post.

sounds like this person has some very deep mental problems.

I don't think it has anything to do with hate. Intolerance, maybe. Even then, I don't think summary judgement and discrimination against ABDL types is at all on par with racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.

We are absurd and different and yes, funny. It's not like we didn't give him all this material to work with, even if it's arguably being distorted and exploited.

Why be so upset by SA? They do this to other sites. They even did it to aspie sites poking fun at the people who diagnose themselves with it and use it as an excuse. I think they were also poking fun at real aspies who use it as an excuse and give up in life by not trying and use it as a crutch. It was a long time ago when I saw that article and I felt left out because none of my posts were in the screen shots.

its poeple like that. that are the ones that go off and kill poeple. this person may be one of those types, that says he hates something because it turns him on, but he doesnt want to say it does so he puts it down. there was something like this in that show numbers.

like it has been said if this person hates it so much why did this person spend so much time to look up post.

sounds like this person has some very deep mental problems.

Are you serious? Really? I have to know.

Could I ask everyone to keep in mind that search engines credit pages for having a lot of links to them? The bots don't care how much we might dislike a website - they only know that we are linking to it.

The authors of websites like those probably don't care what we think about their websites. They might not care about us at all, except that we'll link to them. To them, we might be just another minority that will post links to their pages, nothing more. We vent, they get more traffic and more ad revenue. Pagerank flows from AB/DL websites to anti-AB/DL websites. They win, and we loose.

If you've posted a link to a website, you are supporting it whether you meant to or not. Please don't support anti-AB/DL websites. To let us know about a website without supporting it, please post the URL without creating a link. We can then copy and paste the URL.

If you've posted a link to a website that you don't want to support, please go back and disable the link.