LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Look Good In Just A Diaper

To be honest with you all, I look silly when I see myself in just a diaper. :(

I'm so out of shape, I only get pleasure in bed in the dark.

With that padded crinkly feel and sound.

It really takes away the "drama" of childhood bed wetting w/o protection.

What do you think when you look in the mirror?

If you're a girl, I don't see how you could look bad. ;)

I've never seen a girl that looks bad wearing a diaper.

Im so hot.... :D

turn on the air conditioning than silly!!!

its not how i think i look in a diape but how DADDY thinks i look in a diaper. I don't stand in front of hte mirrow when i'm in a diaper cause i have better things to do ... and plus why are you in the bathroom in front of hte mirror if you are in diaper? you have no need to be in that room... AND why are you standing at all? babies can't stand silly!

I look like 300 pounds of shit in a 100 pound bag!

I sleep in a tee shirt, cloth diaper and plastic pants. I wear a CPAP mask too. The only person that thinks it is cute is my wife.

To be honest with you all, I look silly when I see myself in just a diaper. :(

I'm so out of shape, I only get pleasure in bed in the dark.

With that padded crinkly feel and sound.

It really takes away the "drama" of childhood bed wetting w/o protection.

What do you think when you look in the mirror?

If you're a girl, I don't see how you could look bad. ;)

I've never seen a girl that looks bad wearing a diaper.

I like to think so, though in all honesty I'm rail-thin and have had people remark that I remind them of a Grey.

Still, I feel cute in diapers, and that tends to be good enough for me.

Me look good in only a diaper? NO WAY !!! :roflmao::huh::crybaby:

I need to lose weight to do that, especially my tummy. It's a constant battle for me and I can never seem to get thin and stay thin :( I've never thought of myself as pretty or good looking, but others have told me I was and I won't argue that point.

Now wearing a diaper underneath something helps my proportions and does give me a nicer body shape :D I do like to feel as pretty as I can make myself and when I'm slim that's not too bad B) When I'm diapered I don't much care how I look as long as the color of my plastic panties is coordinated with whatever else I'm wearing and my hair is down and decently brushed or done up in pigtails :) Perhaps that's a little bit AB for someone who doesn't have much of that in them but I like feeling that way when I'm diapered :wub:

Bettypooh

ME SO SEXY!! Well, depends on you definition. As far as how I feel, I have a little root beer belly but baby's typically have a little chub on them anyway so I guess I think I look okay. Some may think not, some may think I do. Being 6'2" though definately makes me look like a giant baby.

ME SO SEXY!! Well, depends on you definition. As far as how I feel, I have a little root beer belly but baby's typically have a little chub on them anyway so I guess I think I look okay. Some may think not, some may think I do. Being 6'2" though definately makes me look like a giant baby.

lol height, thats my baby bug bear, diapered up bottle in mouth and tucked under blankets with big size 13's poking out the end.

I think I look good in just a diaper but others probably would not. Except for my hairy chest and belly. I have fair complexion and thin blond (well light graying :whistling: ) hair with a bit of "baby fat". So, in my eyes. Ya, I can see a "toddler in a diaper" in myself.

lol height, thats my baby bug bear, diapered up bottle in mouth and tucked under blankets with big size 13's poking out the end.

huh, size 15's here, sucks to find shoes let me tell ya!

I'll go you one better.

US Male size 16 1/2 (17 in Nikes)

Does anybody wonder why I'm grumpy about shoes!

Abrera, I'm going to hell for this one, but I had a giggle over thinking of American Gigolo. I'm so so sorry. :-*

As for the rest of the topic, I used to wish of being a sissy AB. But I've got very dark hair. I have arguments over whether my hair is black or brown. Shaving bodily hair would raise WAY too many questions for me. And one day I just thought it looked retarded on me. However me in just a diaper? Not with the droopy belly. Maybe if I was 30 pounds skinnier.