LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anti Ab "Story"

I am a Christian - but NOT the kind of Christian that goes around defining myself as a Christian and shouting a label, making me the righteous one and you the lowly sinner.

I agree with the concept that any of us - ABDL or anyone - can ruin relationships. In my mind, it is the breaking of relationship that is sin - relationship with God and with others (oops, sorry...I used the G word!!). I don't agree with the concept of an angry punishing God - I think there are enough people around us who are angry and punishing (including me at times...there I go sinning again!).

Knuxie - Religion is man-made and that's where the problems with religion can and do develop. Buildings are man-made as well, but do you avoid going into all buildings? I think the feeling for the need of religion is based on the real existence of God, however, and is therefore worth working toward making it work right. I won't define for you who God is or how God acts. I'm willing to talk about it with another reasonable person. I also find the answers for myself and reserve the right to ask my own questions based on my faith and religion even though I'll listen to your questions as well.

Diapered_Witch - I agree with most of what you say, although I suspect we wouldn't agree on everything - so what??

hidden - while you are just getting in your own 2 cents, realize that's what the original post was about. You sound angry that he dared add his point of view - I don't agree with it either, but don't try to keep his voice quiet. There's too much of that in our world now - "Shut up because I don't like what you're saying!"

squashNstretch - I agree - I think many who are attracted to the extremes of God punishes religion are those who have been to the bottom and have a real need for the strict structure offered by such narrow and restrictive beliefs. Its great that they can be helped and I hope they can eventually find a kinder, gentler faith.

Autie B - did you miss something? the G word WAS his point!

hidden - the Darwin symbol only has the desired (I suspect) affront to those Christians who believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible - which this Christian finds impossible and undesireable. After all, the Bible starts out with two different Creation stories! From there, the discrepancies are valuable and add a richness and texture to push us to develop a thinking, feeling relationship with God. I find that those who believe in a literal interpretation of the Bible end up using some human interpretation of what the Bible really is saying in order to explain away the wonderful contradictions.

Freta - wow! just a little harsh yourself, there! But of course, you are entitled to your own point of view and expression of it.

Through this all, I'm impressed with almost all the posts made as being reasonable and civil in your posts. I hope no one takes offense from my post and my comments. I often feel the need to explain the OTHER side of Christianity since too many are exposed only to the conservative Bible thumping, I'm a CHRISTIAN and you're not point of view.

diaperpt

This kind of stuff, and the discussion that follows it, is why I'm a part of no organized religion.

I believe in a higher power (I don't know if it's God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, multiple Gods, multiple Goddesses, a God and a Goddess, he/she/them/it/zie/hir - I don't know, I just believe the higher power is there) which I call "God" and "him" for simplicity.

I don't care what people's religions are as long as they're not hurting anyone (yes, this includes "Christians" that harm people or kill "in the name of God" or because "God told me to!" - whatever happened to THAT commandment?).

I also don't like it when people push their religion on others. I can appreciate wanting to "save" people, but If people want to know, they'll ask. People are free to pray and say as they like, but to call others sinners that need to repent is the pot calling the kettle black. Everyone - including me - is a sinner. Deal with it, you're not perfect either.

As far as ABDL and sin, I don't think so. As long as you're a good person and do the best you can, things will work out.

As far as this thread? I'm out...

~ moogle

I read a lot (but not all) of the replies. Much of what passes as 'religion' simply nauseates me. There is absolutely no need to use any religious text or credo to justify that which is right and proper. "Right and true" can stand on it's own- it doesn't need any backing; but no matter how much backing it has that which is wrong will always fail. How much you believe in something doesn't change the truth in the least- it stays the same.

I believe in God- just in a very clear view that most 'religious types' will never see because the truth can hurt- and none of us wants to feel this kind of hurt. I sure didn't but there it is, standing imperturbably on it's own....

Ok, let's analyze this logically. God made me, instilling in me all my characteristics, all my likes, and all my dislikes- including being TG and a DL. The proof of that is in that almost nobody ever stops this kind of thing once they start it. Like sex, once you've tasted the sweet water from that well you're going to be coming back for more- God intended that or it wouldn't be that way. He could stop that if He wanted to but he doesn't. There's no mystery here, it's simply God's will or things would be different. God made me a DL (and I'd like to punch Him in the nose for that) but here it is and all I can do is try to figure out how to get through life this way. It could be worse- God could have made me a pedophile or a murderer and I'm glad He didn't- I don't think I could handle something like that. You see, God made everything the way it is or allowed it to happen with full knowledge of what would come of it afterwards. Either way God is responsible for this so to call on Him to end what He wanted or allowed to happen is useless. All it can do is offer you some relief of carrying the burden all by yourself. Like praying for more life on your deathbed God isn't going to do that for you; you're supposed to learn to accept that and handle it. Such is the same being a DL- fighting it us useless because you're supposed to accept it, not deny it, then learn how to live with it.

Were it not so serious I'd have laughed my butt off at the 'letter' DD shared. The first thing that came to mind is that I've seen similar items about being Gay where people claimed that "God cured them". And I remembered that recently the person who co-founded the biggest organization attempting to 'cure Gays through God' quit when he realized that God wasn't going to stop him from being Gay. Not that their orginization had a decent long-term success rate anyway, it didn't and doesn't but these people still try. Lack of faith you say? Nope, his faith never waned; he simply came to realize (like I have) that God wants things this way which is why you can't change them. Otherwise quitting would be easy or at least possible, but it's not- you might be able to stop physically doing it but it remains in your mind and heart anyway. That ought to tell you something. God is the reason you can't stop so accept that this is who you're supposed to be and deal with it as best you can. Carrying this further you can see that by accepting who God made you to be, it's easier to accept that God made other people who they are supposed to be too whether you like them or not. Maybe it's supposed to be our job to teach this valuable lesson to those who don't understand it....

God gave us a brain that could reason intending that we use it that way. If we seek the truth we can find it; if we seek comfort we can find that too. If we seek acceptance for an oddity we're unlikely to find it because society and it's religions have refused to adopt reasoning into their world, and thus have denied God the tool He wanted us to use to cure the real problem- continuing support of religious tenets based on wrongful beliefs. The people who have done this have distanced themselves from God so far that they will never know the truth, but they're comfortable that way and they're not going to change. Don't believe that? Isn't that what Jesus preached concerning Judeaism? He gave us a new way because the old way had been altered and was wrong. This is why I am against all established religions. If you seek God on your own you can find Him but when mankind influences that journey you will be misled and be taken farther from your goal. Today's religions have all lost sight of the goal and have become misled but comfortable, very comfortable.

Given a choice I wouldn't choose to be TG or DL- both cause me a lot of grief sometimes yet they also offer me an insight into joys that I cannot otherwise experience. That's how we're supposed to see things- everything has good and bad in it and happiness is going to be found only through understanding that, then choosing to allow the good to come through. When I see people like the person who wrote this to DD I feel sorry for them; they're lost in more ways than this and until they begin to see things clearly they will continue to have problems of some kind or another. You don't cure the disease by treating the symptoms and what this person says is just a list of symptoms coming from someone wanting to fix that without looking at the underlying cause. They will never be able to be happy without a continuing regimen of something to give them comfort which proves that their ailment hasn't been cured. The only cure for being who you are is to accept who you are. You'll probably never know or understand the full reason you're this way but that doesn't affect the cure, and this one is the only one which works.

Bettypooh

Autie B - did you miss something? the G word WAS his point!

No, I didn't miss his point. I just find it interesting that (as far as I've seen over the past 8 years or so) every single person who has come onto a forum and spouted about how we shouldn't be doing what we're doing uses religion as the backbone of their argument.

Religion is a personal affair and I think that if ABDL really is 'wrong' then the people who tell us so ought to be able to construct their argument without imposing their own beliefs upon others who may or may not share them and they certainly shouldn't attempt to use them as a generalised blanket across all people.

This might be an unpopular statement but I think that using The G Card in an argument is a cop out. Statements like "you shouldn't wear diapers because it's unlawful" or "you shouldn't act like a baby because people get hurt" can be debated and have a basis in something verifiable - they can be demonstrated to be either valid or invalid points. Statements like "you shouldn't wear diapers if you want to go to Heaven" or "you need to repent your ABDL sins" are designed to end discussion - they are not constructs that can be easily debated without offending and, of course, no real answer can ever be reached regarding their validity.

If people want to tell us that what we do is wrong, hold a rational, sensible debate. Don't just reach for The God Card off the bat.

I'm Christian/Catholic by choice, chose to have religion in my life when I was a kid, but I never let it govern my life nor make me judge others. I feel it's wrong to force others to conform to an ideal that they themselves do not agree with, nor wish to have in their lives.

Believe or don't believe, the choice is up to the people to decide, if they want to believe, then go ahead, if not, go ahead, it's your life and your choice. It doesn't matter either way since if God is truly an all seeing, all knowing, loving God, then He/She loves us no matter what and just wants us to enjoy life, not hurt others, not force others to be like us and to generally live.

Fools force, and it's those fools who tend to cause so many issues. Not all problems, but a fair few of them.

I come to the forum to discuss the lifestyle. What is with the bible thumping? Last time I checked, there as no commandment against "Age Regression" in any of the testements. Of course, I haven't been an alterboy in decades.

I understand the point of this post in terms of dealing with being an ABDL in a world that persecutes anyone who is different. I'm not saying that debate that encompassed the spiritual trials of ones sexuality shouldn't be here.

People will use religion to justify their views because unlike science, it's based entirely on beliefs which can't be disproven. The converse is that they can't be PROVEN either.

For those reading the bible... you're getting the readers digest version. Most of it was cut out during the Niacene Council which was convened by Emperor Constantine when the Roman Empire converted to Christianity. In 313AD he called for the cessation of Christian prosecution, and in 325AD the First (yes they had two of them) Nicene Council met to work on creating a unified bible. The problem was that various segments of the Christian faith had different versions and views. So they wanted to create a "universal" bible that everyone could agree on. Much of the determination of which books to include revolved around political matters just as much as theological considerations.

The whole point to the council was to alienate the Arian controversy in Greece. They felt that the teaching of Arius were heretical and used the council to consolidate political and spiritual power. The main contention? Aruis disagreed with the mighty bishop Alexander of Alexandria on one issue. Arius stated that Jesus and God did not always co-exists and that God created Jesus (as Jesus was not begotten before time began - to the theologians out there I am paraphrasing and simplifying). To make matters worse, Lucian of Antioch and his follows tended to agree with Arius.

It sounds trivial but it's not. Those who had the final definitive statement on God and the afterlife were the most powerful people during that time period. So if you wanted to keep the church coffers full and guarrantee your comfortable lifestyle, ability to manipulate the masses and world leaders... you had to be the undisputed expert on God.

So they constructed the "Holy Bible" and also set the date for the resurrection. They chose that date based on the first Sunday after the Equinox. Why? Because it symbolized Spring and the starting of life anew... and I'm sure there were other important considerations, but it fit in with many of the cultures planned festivals anyway... so it was a win-win.

I'm not going to write about the second council... or any of the other issues. The King James version of the bible ended up killing some of the scribes and scholars that didn't write it the way he wanted it written. There were 47 scholars, but 54 were approved to work on it. Makes you wonder what happened to the other 7 guys? Musta been taking dirt naps.

The reason the King James version was written was to remove power from the Church. Most people didn't speak Latin, and it made the knowledge accessible to the masses. Until that time, the Catholic church has been the only people who could be the spiritual authority.

Now after the very brief history lesson... the point is that most Christians are using an incomplete text (with admittedly flawed translations) to try to dictate what is right and wrong in this world. How many of you can actually read ancient Greek, Arymaic and Latin? Anyone anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

The last time I checked, Jesus was supposed to love everyone. If he's cool with tax collectors, murderers, pimps and whores... I am sure he hasn't got a problem with an adult who wants to wear diapers and pretend to be a baby.

The problem is that most of your hard core theological people are the least Christian in their behavior. It's rather ironic that Christians went from being a persecuted people to the persecutors. Strange how that happens isn't it?

And last time I checked, the Apostles didn't really have the clamp down on the word of God did they? Otherwise they would have all agreed and their writings wouldn't have conflicted so much.

If you enjoy being regressed and being a baby... do it. I'm fairly certain it's not against the commandments, I didn't see "Thou shalt not wear diapers" anywhere in the 10 commandments. And Jesus from what I remember only had one major addendum to the 10 commandements "Love one another, as I have loved you."

Hmmm... I'm not seeing much of a stance here for persecution of the ABDL lifestyle.

If religion gives you peace with who you are... great! I've got not problem with that. But please don't assume that the rest of the world wants to swallow the same story. We're happy you've found happiness. However, don't expect us to find the same information relevant or critical to our existence.

-Brutal

My heart greives for those of you who have been hurt in the name of religion. The original poster is misguided and at least for now I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He was wrong to judge and in his approach. Please don't judge based on this idiotic letter, most of us on here we treat each and everyone of you with respect.

I believe in a higher power (I don't know if it's God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, multiple Gods, multiple Goddesses, a God and a Goddess, he/she/them/it/zie/hir - I don't know, I just believe the higher power is there) which I call "God" and "him" for simplicity.

Turns out it's me. Sorry to disappoint everyone.

I was browsing around the net and found a "christian" website that brought up ab/dl in the forum area. They even had a pic of some guy diapered and sitting happy on his couch. Their solution for the ab/dl community was to start killing us "perverts" if they ever met us.

Real christian of them.

I think this guy has his heart in the right place, but he's obviously confused and mistakenly assumes every shares his own personal convictions. In my opinion it was sweet, in a naive, try to get everyone into heaven kinda way. If you really believed that heaven and hell existed and that people who had a fetish would go to hell wouldn't you want to tell them about it? He even gave a plan of salvation and a prayer to follow in case you didn't know how to do it. I would rather run into this guy somewhere than the intolerant bastards I mentioned earlier.

I grew up the son of a Southern Baptist minister. When he and my mom found out I liked diapers it was on a Wednesday night. We always had a Wednesday night prayer service and from the pulpit he asked the whole church to come down to the altar and pray for me. I guess to keep the diapers away. Sorry Dad doesn't work that way. He really thought it was the right thing to do, I don't hate him for it. I've rarely seen my Dad cry, but he cried that night because he was concerned about me.

So no one judge this guy to harshly. Everyone has their own beliefs if you don't agree smile and nod and then just move on.

well, jesus boy was back at my college. just some dude preaching about how great God is in an open court yard.

had to restrain myself from challenging his beliefs.

got a question: can God heat a burrito so hot that he himself cannot eat it?

Yes but if he did indeed heat a burrito that hot he did it on purpose for some whimsical reason, he moves in mysterious ways.

I would run into this stuff back in the day when I was in a group called overcoming infantilism. At that time in my life I was in conflict with lust and religion. I grew so much during it I created a blog called http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

That blog has helped many people settle the issue in peace. What happens is that when you first become an evangelist you start to see things in black and white. This letter is obviously written by a newbie with guilt issues. Guilt is a tool of the devil. When you grow in biblical knowledge you begin to realize how moronic we all are for presuming our man made rules can somehow justify us as able to receive God made salvation through following our own interpretation of the Word. God wants us to be humble and to love one another and accept our own weaknesses, not fight them and proclaim hypocritically how wrong everyone is. When you look at the Word humbly you realize how you have no right to point out sin, but do have a right to point out salvation.

SDB

Yes but if he did indeed heat a burrito that hot he did it on purpose for some whimsical reason, he moves in mysterious ways.

but if he can heat it so hot that he cannot eat it, that means he wouldn't be able to do something and prove that he isn't all powerfull. makes you think. (btw, got that quote off The Simpsons when Homer was on medical marijuana)

I'm confused, is this about ani AB or a religious rant?

echo...

I think were becoming very personal towrds religion based on there acts towards us.

I think we shouldn't attack reliion itslf ralther talk about the people themselves and why they think they are agienst us

It's mostly down to how they was raised how they was brought up to think what to accapt and not to accapt.

Have we really had religion attack us? Most of the members on this site are still in the closet about their AB/DL side. That being said I don't see how religion could attack you. There are your occasional troll here and there that tries to use religion as a weapon to force their views on us, but this is just the internet after all... If it is that troublesome don't look? We can't control the things others do, but we can control our reaction to their actions.

I will stand by my sig line, there is no room in heaven for hatred. If any religious person wants to try and debate that ideal I am fine with that, but I'm not gonna get my diapers in a bunch over it. I actually pity those narrow minded people who are too myopic to see past the tip of their nose. Intolerance has to get old and wear a person down after some time....

~Brian