LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena X-plus

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was looking around for to order some more Abena M4's plastic backed but noticed for the cloth version they have absorbency from M0 - M4. M0 or M Zero? How weird is that? Sounds like zero absorbency or something. On NorhtshoreCare's website it indicates the Zero holds 15oz vs the M1 about 18oz. $5 cheaper for a case of 104. Anyway, I just things it's odd to have a level of absorbency at Zero. Am I alone in this?

• 1 month later...

I just bought a sample pack from Bambino of Abena AbriFrom Comfort X+ and they are pretty comfortable. I haven't had diapers in so long. the tape is kinda a one shot deal once it is stuck but overall is a great quality diaper. And it also expands to moisture and solids appropriately. It feels terrific on the skin when used. I have sensitive skin, and psoriasis, and it just felt nice, comfy, and non irritating. But as far as comfort and etc go, this is a great diaper. Had to get something plastic backed because of my dry skin and it sticking to a cloth based diaper.

• 3 months later...

Gary just made another big change to his diapers again. You can spot them easy this time as they are now shipped in white packs instead of the clear ones he had before.

• 2 weeks later...

The padding goes far enough to the sides. Its thick and has SAP in it. The air ones hold more too then there plastic version. But they stretch a lot. Pair of snug undies helps to keep them tighter.

Well, I tired wearing Abena X-Plus: To bed, wetting and messing etc. I didn't like them: I don't like the four tapes, and even when tightly fitted around my waist; they kept sliding down. I prefer my Cuddlz nappies.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I switched to Molicare Supers after Abena dropped the plastic backing on their lesser absorbancy briefs and the Supers are good for me for all day at work and overnight.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya I'm back to them also!! They are the only diapers that don't give me pimples or zits. I think the dry 24/7 are ok.but that sap just sucks all the moisture out of me!! I have to put baby lotion on for all the rest of the diapers. That's why I say abena. Also miolicare bunch up to much!!! But the wife loves them. The purps. Haha:)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Reading some European forums the news today popped up again that the Abena AbriForm is going to be discontinued. This time the person posting the information claimed that he talked to sales representative of Abena GmBH and they conformed the change.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading some European forums the news today popped up again that the Abena AbriForm is going to be discontinued. This time the person posting the information claimed that he talked to sales representative of Abena GmBH and they conformed the change.

You get plastic backed diapered from that special shop near Hamburg in Northern Germany.

Thanks for the tip, but I prefer to get them through the medical supply store here, because I have a prescription for my incontinence supplies and by getting them there I don't have to pay for them.

• 2 months later...

I recently bought 2 cases of these in large from Bambino, and have only received one of them. The packing slip from the box said the second case was on back order. I guess my question is should I be receiving an email from Bambino when the second case ships, or would I need to contact Abena about it? I've almost used up the first case, and would like to have the second one to use as well.

• 1 month later...