LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Logo Has Been Created!

Guest dllightning

Guest dllightning

I have the links and info on my blog.

Please, please, please check it out and come back here and comment.

Would like to get T-shirts goin ASAP.

http://diaperlightning.blogspot.com/

UPDATE:

There seems to be popular demand for the logo. I have started the trademark process on it. I have to make a moc site with items on it to get the best TM.

I am speaking to DailyDi for advertisement purposes. I will release the first design for Shirts, Hats, and Decals that you can use as bumper stickers if you like. Me? I am planting one right on my Computer case and my guitar case. All this will be solely advertised as just a "clothing line" keeping us away from the limelight.

I have another thread here with a poll that still has the logo on it. I have taken it off my blog so google won't hit it and make any connection.

About CafePress - I own a custom apparel business and it will be more cost effective to run it from there.

About a more "AB" design - As stated on my blog, this logo, in its basic form is a discreet symbol to wear in public. I will create other designs in the future that will appeal to all areas of the ABDL community. As far as ABness in this logo, it is present and therefore validated it for our community as a whole. Remember what I said about commonality.

I can do all areas of apparel - hats, shirts, ladies shirts, bags, towels - you name it I can get the logo on it!

Whoa, I like that! Hell yes I'd wear that on a t-shirt, anywhere anytime. As long as it wasn't on a "babyish"-colored T, like pastel blue or pink (like I'd wear a pink T anyway :lol: )... the design is subtle (no "pride"-flag-style stripes screaming out at everyone), and yet totally recognizable to anyone "in the know".

Way good jorb, lightning!

wv

Before I clicked on the link, I was thinking, pah-leeze there's no freaken way you're going to get people to agree on an AB/DL logo, let alone adopt one. But then I saw your logo and I have to say it's pretty nice. Actually if you search the forums, waaay back you'll see that I created a thread suggesting that a safety pin be our identifying signal, so more power to you for incorperating it.

Let us know if/when you decide to sell shirts. I'm not sure I'd wear it while I'm out and about, but it would be pretty sweet to show up to an AB/DL party with that shirt.

So anyways, I'll be rooting for you and your design. That said, don't be discouraged if it's slow to be picked up by others... that's just how folks are.

~Jess

Perhaps making it through cafepress would allow the easiest form of creation and distribution of t-shirts, and as other items have already been mentioned such as a hat. I like the design discrete enough to be sensible and not "scream" an advertisement of who you are like some other pride accessories I have seen, yet as mentioned would be recognizable by those who know what it mean, a way to publically identify yourself without the equivalent of a bright flashing neon sign.

I love the "safety pin" part :) Just as you say, we know what it is but it isn't obvoius :rolleyes:

I don't care for anything that has an 'established' date but a lot of that is out there so I'm probably in the minority on that. The idea of 'concealed' lettering with the star is good but this somehow looks 'out of balance' to my eyes. I think I'd want it to be no more than 3 inches across or(smaller)so it didn't 'jump out' at a disrance but would be easy to see up close. Once the coffee gets my other eye to open maybe I'l have something more to say :blush:

Overall it's good, quite good, and a heck of a lot clearer and more discreet than the triangle thingy. I might even wear this one so long as the price is right! Yeah, I'm a cheapskate, being kind of poor makes that natural to me though ;)

Bettypooh

Guest dl_aslee

I decided to use the same basic idea to create one myself. I made it so one could easily change the different parts to any color or add effects that would make it look different.

I was playing around with effects and some how the * became a jewish star, so lol, for all those Jewish DL/AB out there, which I have no idea how big of group that would be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23455613@N04/

rofl, looks like somebody stole my name. EHHHH i dunno, the diaper pin and letters seem to obvious to me. But i desperately do want something to wear so others can find me.